sick.faery

sick.faery

ā™”
Mar 18, 2021
not having enough energy to get my rope and walk to the room nextdoor to do it
wanting to fast for 2-3 days before so i wont shit myself when i'm dying/dead, but never being able too

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
My silliest reason to keep living that I can think of, is weed. I'm fortunate that I was able to benefit from it, but a lot of people don't. It's a good buzz when I get hybrids, and it's one of the few things that kept me sane the last few years, so it's sad to know I'll never get high again after I die.

I don't think it's a good enough of a reason to keep living anyway. Even when I'm high, I'm still tired of living, so that right there tells me recovery isn't for me.

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333 and 0000000000000
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I need to so desperately live to see the day Leon S Kennedy and Ada Wong get together in Resident Evil LOL

Reactions: lunchbox, Lost in a Dream, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
i cannot fucking wait until morissey dies. also, woody allen.

Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Gardening, oddly enough. I love sowing the seeds and watching sprouts spring up. Taking care of them is kinda therapeutic. Seeing the garden grow into a little ecosystem. I love seeing the home I've made for all the little creatures (even if they bite me sometimes). Not to mention you get some fresh vegetables out of it.

• Love
Reactions: thx1138, Lost in a Dream, 0000000000000 and 2 others
sleepyhollow

sleepyhollow

Shall I linger a little longer?
Nov 19, 2023
It's funny that you have a One Piece DP. Now that I think about it, I want to see if it will ever end, and if I can get caught up before then. I've invested too much time into it to just go, I should at least see it out to the end.

Also waiting to see if another Animal Crossing game will come out. Both of these things combined will probably keep me alive for at least another five years so they're actually pretty decent motivators!
Animal crossing for me, too! I still need to finish terraforming and decorating my island in New Horizons!

Also, my family just got a puppy, and even though I'm more of a cat person, I adore her so much šŸ©·.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Lost in a Dream, UsagiDrop and 1 other person
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
There novels/mangas/manhwas I want to read and stories I want to write and series/anime/fillms I want to watch

Reactions: lunchbox and Dangerdonkey333
vipatherappa

vipatherappa

Student
Feb 28, 2023
i just have to to finish a medieval 2 total war campaign as france. it's a medieval themed strategy game, and france has the best and most unique lategame units that I've never been able to use in a campaign...
I'm also a big fan of the Robb Stark/Margaery Tyrell ship in ASOIAF/GOT and I'm still waiting for the next fanfic masterpiece featuring those two!

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
motheaten

motheaten

Nov 4, 2023
I have a 1300 day duolingo streak and i wanna try get to 2000 šŸ’Ŗ

Reactions: lunchbox
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Hoping my ex comes back

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
It's not that silly but my cat is all I care for, I need her so I can't imagine if she's gone from my life.

lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
I need to finish Final Fantasy XIV, those bastards are trying to keep me here by releasing Dawntrail next year. In all seriousness, it will probably not be enough but it keeps me temporarily distracted for a little while.

thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023
Lost my dog close to two years ago. That broke me, and I am no longer the same person. At the same time, I had two relationships back to back, with one being as close to a soulmate as I had ever found. I saw it in her eyes. I could feel it just when we held hands. It was a soulful/spiritual and fundamental connection. It failed. I failed. The one after her was me just trying to find her again, and it was doomed from the start. Nevertheless, the irony is I think that one really loved me, and I threw her away callously, only to deeply regret it as one of my life's dumbest decisions. But once you hurt someone like that, you don't really deserve second chances. You hope for them. You hope you learned something, but I can almost guarantee I did not. At 51, I am pretty much unemployable in my field. Savings will be depleted in 4-5 months.

The only thing that keeps me alive is the shred of a hope I can find another job, which will then allow me to sustain fitness goals, which are arbitrary and pointless but something that gives me a sense of control and accomplishment where I have none elsewhere. Some part of me clings to the (im)possibility of ever speaking to either of those two ex-girlfriends again. But if I can't support myself, holding open those tepid and honestly pathetic goals will not be sustainable.

I guess that's not really silly. Stupid is a better qualifier. Fuck it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
gotta outlive that fuckface Mitch McConnell

motheaten

motheaten

Nov 4, 2023
I have felt like that before, virtual hugs to you

This is legitimately impressive. Every time I've tried duolingo, I get to 2-4 week streaks and then forget and then that fucking owl gets mad at me šŸ˜‚
Haha thanks! I lied a little, it's not duolingo it's this other app called drops but most people don't know it so i just say duolingo...but if you're struggling to learn through duolingo maybe give it a try? I found it better for vocab at least

hanz

hanz

Nov 14, 2023
I feel like good food is my silly reason for living right now, both eating it and cooking. I'm cooking a big dinner tomorrow for Thanksgiving even though it's just my husband and me and even though things are rough right now. Sometimes I spend hours looking at different recipes because it's a relief from depressing thoughts.

W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Life is slightly more interesting than death. Maybe a bit more than slightly. Might as well live it out and see what happens. I certainly wouldn't mind some kind of accidental death, though.

Reactions: figcitylightscookie
latuecat

latuecat

Nov 19, 2023
Ice cream sandwiches.... cold desserts in general. It's stupid, but they're enjoyable when you have them. I don't really like eating in general but ice cream sandwiches.... they're from a different world. Also seeing the neighborhood cats. I don't even own them, and it's not like they really love me in particular, but hoping that I might see one of them in the morning as I'm going to school is a wish that keeps me looking for the future.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000
figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023
I've gotten into a game called TFT (TeamFight Tactics) and it's so much fun. I wouldn't want to go before I have a high ranking in the game.

EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

ā™” āœØ ā™” šŸŒø ā™” šŸ’– ā™” šŸŒˆ ā™”
Apr 2, 2022
Colours, rainbows, glitter, flowers... šŸŒˆāœØšŸŒøšŸŽØšŸ§ø
I genuinely and deeply delight just in seeing colours, and cute colourful drawings. I feel pure joy šŸ’–
I need so little to be profoundly happy and contented.

... I needed so little to stay šŸ’”

• Love
rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Bf and I have a book of silly plans we want to do together (e.g. go to a farm, meals to cook together etc...) its sort of a checklist as well. The thought of it never being all crossed off because im no longer here really hurts me and keeps me going longer i suppose

• Hugs
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
honestly just likeā€¦ new seasons of the show Lego Monkie Kid lmao. as well as Christmas, and collecting pokemon cardsā€¦ a lot of little things that make me experience some happiness

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
'silly' being used very generously here, i dont think there's anything silly to live for as long as it makes you happy, this thread is just for fun!

right now my utter silliest is probably the cute guy at work, i think hes funny and sweet and it'd be kinda awkward for me to ctb after flirting w/ him for a month HAHAHA, do you guys have anything more mundane/not particularly spectacular to live for? a lot of us hang on out of obligation to our family, so i wanna see if we can make a more lighthearted space for all the smaller things in life worth staying around for :)

my 2nd silliest (deserves to be my first) is literally the fnaf movie ((if its bad im speeding up my ctb plan))
She said she believed I was the strongest person she knew. Then she cheated on me a month later :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
milkandcoffee

milkandcoffee

Aug 8, 2022
There was a day I was staring down at the water from a tall bridge but I kinda wanted some Taco Bell so I went and got some