• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustBill104

Sep 25, 2022
Lots of fear, with a dose of depression, just tyring to figure out a way to keep going, but I'm not able to talk about anything with anyone, no one understands.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
I guess envy, despair and upset. Was friends with a sex worker and they had a total good bod and we were genuinely pretty good mates but my depression got too much for them

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
S

SuzeWantsOut

Sep 17, 2022
Strongest emotion today: emotional pan knowing I need to find a better home for my dog.Shame, knowing I have failed her. Extreme hopelessness, loneliness.

And that's while I was awake. I slept with pharmaceutical help all day.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
It was anger first and now it's turning into frustration which will gradually descend down to hopelessness. I wonder, when is it appropriate for me to just throw in the towel and give up already? Is there really hope for everyone? How can I even get to that point of optimism? And why can't I just live life the way I want to live it? Fuck this.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I've certainly been feeling all of these things too. You aren't alone, I'm not sure if that brings you any comfort. You can certainly speak your mind here.
Thanks. I don't want to feel these things but I cannot hold them back. I want to cry but my eyes are dry. I want someone to hold me but no one is beside me. They all abandoned me saying that I am the only one who can help myself. I know that but I still need someone to hold me, a tight hug, a shoulder to cry on. Yes, I am physically attachment deprived. It is hard when physical touch is my love language but no one can give it to me. I am tired.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks. I don't want to feel these things but I cannot hold them back. I want to cry but my eyes are dry. I want someone to hold me but no one is beside me. They all abandoned me saying that I am the only one who can help myself. I know that but I still need someone to hold me, a tight hug, a shoulder to cry on. Yes, I am physically attachment deprived. It is hard when physical touch is my love language but no one can give it to me. I am tired.
Yes that is totally understandable. I don't even remember the last time I got a hug. I don't remember the last time I received a compliment either, at least from somebody IRL. I hate that we all have to go about this alone.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Yes that is totally understandable. I don't even remember the last time I got a hug. I don't remember the last time I received a compliment either, at least from somebody IRL. I hate that we all have to go about this alone.
It really sucks. All the years I thought I am strong and independent. I put up a strong character. Now that I am at my weakest and breaking point no one can hold or support me. I hope that you will find someone you can rely on.

LivedTooLong

LivedTooLong

Avoidant
Apr 26, 2018
Despair. Stating the obvious, given the nature of this site, but it's truly consuming today.

• Hugs
Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
Learned.

A lot of hard lessons hitting me all at once. I feel like my feet are firmly on the ground.

• Aww..