• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Gaslight induced rage
I thought about the time the neighborhood kids chased me around the playground and down the street, yelling "Nigger" and "Son of the monkeyman" all the way.

And my mommy dearest always insisting: "You *must* have done something to provoke them!"

Yeah, I was still breathing, that provoked them.

In moments like these I get a lustful feeling about dying. The mere thought of it fills me with joy and pleasure.

But if anyone called me the 'N' word at that second, I'd kill him in an instant.
Would you like a nice slice of... Murder?

Yes you would! Hihi! Nice of you to feel vengefulness. I love dark heroes like deadpool & ghost rider.

I've been bullied by a black guy but you, you're cool! 😀

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Trapped in a world that I don't want to be in. Ready to leave. Stuck cuz of family. :aw::aw::aw::aw::aw::aw::aw::aw:
I send you lots of huge hugs, smiles and bright blue sunny skies. You are such a kind, caring and understanding soul, that having you here on SS is such a blessing.

You are truly a good friend and I want the best for you.

All my best to you,

Walter

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I send you lots of huge hugs, smiles and bright blue sunny skies. You are such a kind, caring and understanding soul, that having you here on SS is such a blessing.

You are truly a good friend and I want the best for you.

All my best to you,

Walter
Thank you.
I wish the best for you as well. It's getting harder and harder to stay alive.