• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
I want to leave my current place, change my name, leaving behind some people, and finally do something and never giving anyone a notice about it

This isn't the first time this happen to me
I don't know how many places to places to move out again
when will I mess up for the last time

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why does everybody keep getting sore throats? I'm trying to sing Sonic songs in my car and I can't have my throat be damaged for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
we live in a world that lacks accountability. nothing is anyones "fault" or "problem" even when it 100% is.

and then people wonder why this world is failing :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:
yes people are in charge of their own lives, but that doesnt mean your actions dont still hurt. youre an ass to think it doesnt or dont care.

think before you speak/act. just because you can be, doesnt mean you have to be another rock on top of someones mountain

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Shrike, cheems and 2 others
UnwaveringFire

UnwaveringFire

You can call me Meissa (she/her)
Feb 1, 2024
A terrible, tempting void just engulfing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Frustrated, upset, hopeless, helpless, ashamed, suicidal, in pain and exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, CTB Dream, ThymeToLeave and 1 other person
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
Scared to start the day

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I'm trying to bake Super Mario-themed, chocolate chip graham crackers. I didn't expect the mini chocolate chips to pose a challenge in shaping the graham crackers. Some of the chips cracked whenever I rolled out the dough or pressed down the cookie cutters. Sometimes the chips got lodged in the details of the stamps and resulted in tearing the raw graham cracker whenever I lifted up the stamps.

In the first batch, I found the Super Star-shaped graham cracker to be rather too small compared to the other shapes. It was also little overbaked in two of its limbs. I'm planning on donating the Super Star cookie cutter soon.

I also tested out two cutters and matching stamps from my miniature Pokémon cookie cutter set (Pikachu and Bulbasaur). I was trying to determine whether graham snacks and animal crackers could be made from this type of dough. Again, the mini chocolate chips hindered the cutters and sometimes got stuck in the stamps' grooves, and in turn, tore up the dough.

Now I'm pondering over whether the chocolate chip graham cracker recipe is worth the trouble or not. Additionally, I have created recipes for different chocolate chip and white chocolate chip animal crackers (e.g. white chocolate raspberry, chocolate chip banana, white chocolate blueberry, and chocolate chip orange). If they are indeed troublesome to bake, then I'll have to scrap them.

On a related note, I have also written different versions of birthday animal crackers with rainbow sprinkles in the dough (e.g. cinnamon banana, strawberry, blueberry, lemon, and black cocoa). While I predict that the sprinkles are brittle enough not to impede the cutters, I am concerned about them getting stuck in the stamps' crevices and possibly tearing up the dough.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, cheems, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I wish I could just do it and get it done with.

People who have read my posts on here, will know that I was severely abused throughout my childhood. Physically, sexually, verbally, neglect...You name it. I lived it. It was dark, despicable, disgusting.

I don't have the physical or emotional energy to reiterate the finer details, but here's a fairly recent general summary. There's a lot of graphic information omitted from this, because the details of what happened to me just wear down my soul too much.

What strikes me is that, I have survived things no-one should go through, especially not a child.

Despite all of that, it's so hard to take that final step. I am so scared of dying, even though life has brought unbearable and irremediable suffering both physically and psychologically. My body is broken. My spirit is shattered. There is nothing to salvage, no future to cling on for.

Yet I cling on still. To the remaining ruins of this lifelong shipwreck. Why? Why am I holding on? Why did I survive all of this shit? Why am I still here? Even when my fear has diminished, all previous attempts were unsuccessful.

And today, I am fearful of something that will finally bring this suffering to an end.

Logically, I understand that of course dying is hard. It's scary, potentially painful and dying by our own hands goes against every instinct we have to stay alive at any cost. It goes against the very belief systems most of us are raised in too, one that places great emphasis on protecting and preserving life.

Even with that knowledge, I still think to myself...The process of dying by drinking some damn salt cannot be more painful or frightening for me than the experiences I've endured in life. It can't compare to the staggering deterioration after years of disability, chronic illness and pain. It can't compare to the agony of being beaten, raped, strangled, smothered and forced to do depraved things that no-one should ever have to do.

Yet here I am. Still fucking here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel humilated right now. Someone asked me if I knew where the buses were abd I responded bt shaking my head. Then they asked me if I was new here and I nodded because I'm idiot and I thought they were referrong to the station. Then it hit that they were referring to the city and when they asked where I was from I froze and then proceeded to look down. Thet asked if I was suck abd said that I was acting weird.

I know this isn't a big deal but situations like this always remind me how bad I am at acting like an actual functional human-being.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LastLoveLetter, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Just want to be dead now

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LastLoveLetter and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm so scared. I just want all this fear to end. No matter how much I want to face my fear, it stares back at me completely unfazed. All this over some stupid crush that I don't even know if she really likes me back or not. All the signs are equally encouraging and discouraging. I think I already fucked it up and I don't know how to fix it. I just wish I didn't have to be the one putting in this much effort I'm so scared I feel like I'm walking through a dark corridor where the floor could give out at any moment and reveal a trapdoor and also that clown from It will pop up and try to cut my balls off oh and I could lose my job too.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LastLoveLetter, Kit1 and 2 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Every message from my boss sounds like a death threat.
Everytime I receive it I start to sweat.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Shrike, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Empty

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LastLoveLetter, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
cheems

cheems

Feb 12, 2024
My dick still doesn't work, I think, money is shorter than ever and I didn't do my stretches today. That being said I felt little pain today which is a big W, I managed to do the dishes and cook and eat some sweet potatoes, and I just downloaded a cartoon called Hazbin Hotel that's actually pretty fucking enjoyable and is definitely keeping me here for a while. Have a doctor appointment in two days. It's supposed to be a big shot, I'm throwing a lot of money at him. I'm still terrified about the future, but today I could handle it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LastLoveLetter, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Not good. Someone (not from SS at all, just to be clear) kind of implied that I should be grateful for my sexual trauma because at least I've had something.

I wrote about it on my profile (and later deleted it, it was merely a purge for me) but instead of the hurt diminishing, it just increases the longer I think about it. I try not to, but it's just so so hurtful.

And the thing is, it's probably not intended to inflict this much pain. Because someone who hasn't been raped can struggle to understand how profoundly such trauma can impact someone's life.

I cannot be thankful, for the fact that I lost my virginity as a toddler, before I could even speak. I cannot be thankful for subsequent sexual experiences either, most of which were abusive. And even any consensual experiences later in life, were deeply tainted by my traumas. It was impossible for me to ever feel truly safe, comfortable or happy in that situation, no matter how hard I tried. People have taken advantage, due to my vulnerabilities, and simply seen me as 'damaged goods' (yes, those words have been said to me directly) to be used and discarded like trash.

My relationship with sex is irreparably warped by years of abuse, and I am incapable of a relationship now as a result, due to both the psychological damage and immense physical pain. Recent assaults by people I cared about and trusted, were the final nail in the coffin for me. My fate is to either be used and abused like a broken toy, or to remain alone for the rest of my life. I have chosen the latter, because I cannot bear any more.

Not only that, but there's very real physical repercussions. Actual physical damage caused by what was done to me. I live with nerve damage, pelvic floor dysfunction and constant physical pain in some of my most sensitive areas. Because of sexual experiences I never chose, couldn't consent to and wish I never endured.

I'm not lucky, and I'm not thankful. And if that makes me ungrateful to some people - people who can't comprehend the level of destruction such experiences inflict - then so be it. Call me ungrateful. But if I could erase that history and the permanent consequences of it that haunt me every single day, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, dying is the closest I can come to achieving that. The only way of escaping this neverending carousal of misery.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, cryone, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
Some people sure are disgusting...
Every message from my boss sounds like a death threat.
Everytime I receive it I start to sweat.
Relatable. :(

For myself, all I'm thinking of right now is that I think I mistuned my D string...

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Not good. Someone (not from SS at all, just to be clear) kind of implied that I should be grateful for my sexual trauma because at least I've had something.

I wrote about it on my profile (and later deleted it, it was merely a purge for me) but instead of the hurt diminishing, it just increases the longer I think about it. I try not to, but it's just so so hurtful.

And the thing is, it's probably not intended to inflict this much pain. Because someone who hasn't been raped can struggle to understand how profoundly such trauma can impact someone's life.

I cannot be thankful, for the fact that I lost my virginity as a toddler, before I could even speak. I cannot be thankful for subsequent sexual experiences either, most of which were abusive. And even any consensual experiences later in life, were deeply tainted by my traumas. It was impossible for me to ever feel truly safe, comfortable or happy in that situation, no matter how hard I tried. People have taken advantage, due to my vulnerabilities, and simply seen me as 'damaged goods' (yes, those words have been said to me directly) to be used and discarded like trash.

My relationship with sex is irreparably warped by years of abuse, and I am incapable of a relationship now as a result, due to both the psychological damage and immense physical pain. Recent assaults by people I cared about and trusted, were the final nail in the coffin for me. My fate is to either be used and abused like a broken toy, or to remain alone for the rest of my life. I have chosen the latter, because I cannot bear any more.

Not only that, but there's very real physical repercussions. Actual physical damage caused by what was done to me. I live with nerve damage, pelvic floor dysfunction and constant physical pain in some of my most sensitive areas. Because of sexual experiences I never chose, couldn't consent to and wish I never endured.

I'm not lucky, and I'm not thankful. And if that makes me ungrateful to some people - people who can't comprehend the level of destruction such experiences inflict - then so be it. Call me ungrateful. But if I could erase that history and the permanent consequences of it that haunt me every single day, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, dying is the closest I can come to achieving that. The only way of escaping this neverending carousal of misery.
I am so sorry that some extremely inhumane person or people or monster/s have been so cruel to you and said those horrible things. No child should be violated, raped or abused in any way and you should never ever have been subjected to such torture that is definitely worse than death (at least, that is how I feel anyway). Abusers, paedophiles, those who protect those criminals and those who glorify or try to justify such monsters belong in the same category.

You have no reason to apologise - hell none of us who have been abused have no reason to abuse. So many of us live in the swing between merely trying to survive to death and die a thousand deaths on a daily basis - really it is those people who abuse and their protectors who deserves to be banished from the world but they carry on having created havoc in the lives of so many children (and the generations to follow those children - intergenerational trauma)!

Dearest LastLoveLetter, I am so sorry that life, the adults around you, society failed to protect you when you were uoubg and vulnerable. I am so sorry that monsters continue to hunt for the vulnerable and seek you out - a common experience that so many of us have to live through. I wish I could take away your pain, stop the clock, turn the clock back and make the pain go away and make sure that you were loved and looked after. But I can't. But please know that you are not alone, you have done nothing wrong, you were not at fault and place the blame back where it belongs - with the perpetrators and all those who seek to protect the monsters or justify, glorify or brush away the crimes and the harm.

I probably should not have replied to your message as this thread is about how we feel. But every place where these is injustice, we need to rise as one to voice our opinions and after having read through your traumatic experience and how you have been treated, I am rightfully feeling angry and enraged on your behalf, on my behalf and on behalf of every child who has been abused, traumatised, tortured, destroyed and murdered alive. Just as suicide whould be openly discussed, so should the crimes being commited against children and this is a forum where most people will be afraid to rise up in unison as a lot of us have been destroyed by similar monstrous acts and monsters.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Shrike, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Feeling demotivated again. Guess that's what happens when I wake up.

Edit: oh god I sent it. I sent a message that went something like "are you still free today? Let me know" I wanted to add a "if not that's ok too" but decided not to in case that sounded too defeatist. God I'm such a pathetic loser for thinking I could get this far. Why me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and Kit1
cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023

whatever they said is unbelievably insensitive at best. i cant even imagine what youve been through, but ik it has to be worse than hell. there is absolutely nothing to be grateful for here. im so sorry you had to hear that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
G

gymaddict18

Jul 5, 2021
Defeated, heart broken, and ready to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and Kit1
kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
So unbelievably exhausted I just want to sleep for the rest of eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
numb.

it's like I'm stuck, wandering aimlessly, and simply "living" if that makes sense. everything is empty to me and i feel nothing at all.

tells me that I'm on my last leg. only so much we can take. we all have our limits. i just hope the end is near for me.

• Hugs
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Hopeless, exhausted, anxious, depressed, suicidal.

• Hugs
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Exhausted, a bit lonely, and very very tired of everything

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
cheems

cheems

Feb 12, 2024

I am incredibly sorry. I cannot imagine living with this weight.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly brain hurt dtriort wat do this rly hurt no able ,rly wat do no have any no mthod no thing

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon and Rogue Proxy