• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Salvation_ and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well. I think I might have caught Covid for the second time. It's been real everyone. Here's to another two years of brain fog assuming I don't CTB before then.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, Salvation_ and 1 other person
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
This winter hasn't been as bleak as the last one, which should feel like a good thing, right?

So why does it make me so nervous?? I guess it's because I've been watching all of my relationships (family, friends) deteriorate over the span of the past couple of years, and I have no desire to repair them, despite the fact that I have to place my death on hold for an undetermined length of time.

But I feel like such a piece of shit for being absent in the lives of...everyone, absolutely everyone...especially my nieces and nephews and such.

I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing them a favor. If my brothers' children never have a chance to get to know me, my death will mean nothing to them. Not only do I want my death to be painless for myself, but also for as many people who will go on living once I'm gone. So the farther I distance myself, even from those who do know me, the more acclimated they'll become to the idea of my non-existence...right?

Perhaps that's an incredibly flawed and naive way of thinking, but I don't really know what to do or how to feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I feel like I have to apologize for my existemce. It's unbearable how worthless I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, anxious_depressive and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I both feel happy yet sad and guilty at the same time. Earlier today, all I could think about was how ugly I am and how much I want to be desired by someone, even if it hurts me.

Right now, I am with my dad and while it's been good so far, before he left to go outside and smoke, he talked about something that had happened recently to him, along with how he was sad about his attempts at starting a family always falling apart. Now I feel both sad and guilty. I'm scared that me ctbing will cause him pain but I'm also scared that me staying alive will also cause him pain. I don't know what to do. Why did I have to be born?

Edit: WHY DID I MAKE THE MISTAKE OF LOOKING AT MY BODY? I FUCKING HATW MY BODY!! NO MATTER WHATE I DO I FUCKING HATE IT!!! I WANT TO SLICE OFF MY TITS!!! I WAMT TO CHOP MYSELF INTO PIECES!!! WHY DO I HABE SUCH AN UGLY BODY AND FACE!!! I FEEL SO REPULSIVE!!! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF!!!! I WISH I WAS FUCKING DEAD!!!! I WAMT TO LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN WITH THIS GROSS BODY!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, cgrtt.brns, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
So tired all the time. My mask is slipping and people are starting to notice and ask if I'm okay. It's driving me nuts. I'm not actively suicidal at the moment but I'm so sick of people. I wish I could withdraw from society for a while and not have to worry about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 3 others
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
Kinda stressed, overthinking everything and tired. I talk to friends and think "Oh my God am I talking too much?" or "What if I say something wrong and they don't wanna say anything?". Any social achievement should make me happy but I'm always overthinking and not happy as soon as I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, Salvation_ and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Y'll were never to be seen when I needed support, I was screaming all alone like in the middle of a desert with no one to hear or care. but now that it's all too late I couldn't get y'll off my back like a colony of bees. What a group of sad superficial pretenders y'll are!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, cryone, CTB Dream and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
What if I am the Simulation ??? 😱🙀😱🙀😱🙀😱

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Unhumanly., CTB Dream and 1 other person
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
I feel worthless, since i have all the time in the world, yet i just waste all my time on nothing but thinking about how evil the world is.

• Hugs
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Just empty. I wish making friends wasn't such a hassle. I can get along with people easily, but I often let my demons speak for me which pushes everyone away. I also can't see myself being a fluffy little pet because I find people who push this narrative very annoying. That feeling when you don't belong anywhere, but at the same time you understand everyone. This freedom of choices makes me drunk and I love it (I hate it).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: willswissen2002, CTB Dream, TapeMachine and 2 others
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I feel just MEH. Been like this for days. I'm not feeling bad but not good eeither, just meh. I do want to do something nice like scrapbooking but it's hard to start. Yesterday it took me like 12 hours to do something else than be on my phone. Maybe I'll pop one more happy pill and see if I'll feel less meh. And luckily I have work tomorrow evening. That will cheer me up for sure if my client is nice. Aw crap, I need to shower today. I know I'll feel so much better after the shower but getting in is hard. And my face is very dry. More dry than usually. I blame this cucumber oil peel off face mask I tried on Friday evening. On Saturday my face was red AF. And now it's extremely dry. I need to scrub it well and basically drown myself in lotion. I hope I won't look like this tomorrow, I need to look good! 😭😭

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ThymeToLeave, Lostandlooking and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So tired. Just wanna sleep. ☹️ Trying to stay awake. Wishing I could fall asleep forever. 😴

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Unhumanly., CTB Dream and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Might have caught a mild Covid infection again. I can feel my brain fog returning and clouding my judgment even further. :angry:

• Hugs
infinitiez

infinitiez

Sep 28, 2023
really hungry but i cant get myself out of bed

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dr Iron Arc, Salvation_ and 1 other person
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Right now I'm going through my normal phase, sad, confused, and lost.

Depression is a bitch.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dr Iron Arc, Salvation_ and 2 others
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Nothing about life is fun anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unhumanly., CTB Dream, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
None of you lifted a finger when I tried to build it. Now you all are gathered to celebrate it's wake.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, CTB Dream, Salvation_ and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Today I learned that my grandfather actually cheated on my grandmother with what seems to have been multiple women in the past. It sucks because I used to think of their relationship as being the most stable one I've been around growing up but I guess that was a lie. The worst part is that apart of me wasn't even suprised. I always had this small part of me that had doubts about their relationship being as good as I thought it was but I always suppressed it.

My dad's childhood and adolescent years and his relationship with his parents was more dysfunctional than I realized (albeit, not as dysfunctional as my mom's side if the family).

I also found out more about my mom cheating on my dad in the past and she seems to have been pretty toxic. I wonder if she lied about my dad cheating on her, along with him being abusive towards her...

Being an adult is weird since it means that my parents view me as old enough to know about all these fucked up things going on within our family. I feel conflicted about this. On one hand, I like being able to finally find out about these things and finally piece together the reality of those around me. On the otherhand, it makes me feel cynical about life. Whenever I see a happy couple my first instinct is to question if they even are a happy couple or if it's just a facade.

It doesn't matter. Nothing really matters. Actual good solid relationships are rare. Couples are usually either toxic, abusive, or one or both patries are cheating on each other or all of the above. Most famillies are dysfunctional with parents viewing and treating their children as property rather than human-beings and most friendships are toxic and/or nearly always fade away over time.

I'm not going to act as though I am better than my dad, mom, grandfather, or ex-stepmother, because I'm not. I'm a shitty person too. It's just a lot, you know. Learning about the darker aspects of your family that have been kept from you for most of yoir life is a lot. Sorry for the vent.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, cgrtt.brns, Salvation_ and 3 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
feeling trapped. i used to feel like i could ctb at any time to finally escape. but now a family member has been given months to live, i feel like im trapped until my parents go. this family member is my dads only remaining blood relative, aside from me and my sibling, and hes definitely struggling with this. he said if it wasnt for us (my sibling, mum and i), after this family member passes he would be all alone. i now feel like i cant ctb for a long time and its rly fucked me up. ive lost that sense of comfort that i could leave when i needed and now i dont know what im going to do. i know technically i could still leave when i want to, but i feel horrible thinking about how another death would affect my dad. i seem to be the only one he can talk to about difficult subjects bc we both share some similar mental health problems. he seems to have an image of my future and talks about us doing things together once he retires, but any time i think about the future i just want to die. i dont know what to do. i just feel like crying. i wish i was never born. im just so fucking sad, ive started drinking more to cope but my mums catching on and i fear she'll take that away from me too. i also have to stop smoking bc of why my family member has been given months to live, my dad wants me to stop, but its one of the only things keeping me going at this point. but i have to stop bc i rely on him for money, i cant use his money to keep smoking if he wants me to quit. and i cant get a job bc im fucking useless. i cant fucking do this. knowing i have to keep going makes me feel fucking sick. i just want to fall asleep forever. i want to run away. why was i ever born.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Lostandlooking
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
at this moment i just feel tired, like it's 1 am and I don't want to go to bed because i will have to go to work shortly after waking up :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Absolutely tired and dread. It is 5.10am and the day is just starting and I just cannot bear the thought of facing the world today.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, rozeske, CTB Dream and 2 others
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I just finished speed rushing my architecture assignment. It's probably ass since I rushed near the end, but hey, a grade is better than no grade, right? My heart is racing, and my hands are shaking. I definitely can't sleep, and I can't allow myself to cry right now. I NEVER want to do this again, but there's way too much work to keep track of everything and turning them in on time. Praying the TA is merciful because, if not, my mental state is going to go from bad to worse so fast. I still have 10 more assignments to go :')))))))))

Lewis Finch seems mad relatable right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Stupid. I've been drinking a lot lately. Drinking to excess always makes me feel like shit the next day. Yesterday I drank to excess and today I was just sitting here watching TV and my heart started beating out of my chest. I felt like something was really wrong and went to urgent care. As far as they can tell I'm fine but I feel like an idiot because I know drinking does this to me. As always I'm swearing off drinking but at some point I'm going to forget this feeling and go back to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, CTB Dream, Kit1 and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly awfl stay this wrld no able do any all frc exst frc pain frc sffri

• Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, LastLoveLetter, Salvation_ and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Isn't it funny how no one cared enough about us that most of us ended up in this situation yet here we are worrying about what our death would do to others. Probably going to be worried to death 🤣🤣

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and 2 others
B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
ridiculously unstable because of my meds :3 feel the comfiest and most bliss i've felt in a while but i know in an hour i'm probably going to be relapsing again!

lowering dosage on mood stabilizers is a nightmare!

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Depression...

So unmotivated. Haven't even been able to listen to the music threads lately. I will try to catch up soon. 🤗
Wishing I could have CTB years ago. 😡

• Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, CTB Dream, Unhumanly. and 1 other person
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Bleak

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Unhumanly.
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Exhausted. Partly dissociated - and worried about this isngoing to turn out. Just want to be dead. Need to keep alive. Another day in paradise - being sarcastic as it just feels like I keep going round this roundabout without an exit sign. Grateful as I can hear the birds outside, see the squirrels playing and grateful for the freedom and positivity that people I love have. Really sad thinking of so many people suffering where entire nations can be filled with the suffering, the taunted and haunted, with hunger for food/love/safety/security and much more and where if all those who are suffering cried as one - the planet will not be able toncope and feeling absolutely helpless that I cannot do anything to help those who need the help and feeling selfish that I have somenof what other people yearn for and I still want to die. Typing this makes me realise how fake I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream