• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
Tired and ready to ctb rn

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
I'm coming back again , to say I still like scarring myself, biting myself and scratching, now it's taking half of my life, almost my daily basis is just me staring a blank white wall while I bite and scratch myself, I have nothing to hold me back anyway, I have no job to do now, and even though scarring myself is a repetitive pattern now I'm reaching breaking points, and that's what I'm coming back for

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Tomorrow is the second year death anniversary of one of the abusers/paedophile. I am going ro Tey and go to sleep and hope not to wake up. The way I am going, I wouldn't last anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, Salvation_, CTB Dream and 4 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
At work, I can't do anything right.
I think I've lost this fight.
And my pen has lost all might -
Now there's no hope in my sight...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Salvation_, Painfu.Ll.suffering, CTB Dream and 5 others
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
I feel a multitude of emotions; my mind is racing, thinking and worrying about tomorrow, but I just gotta take it one day at a time - and I'll get through it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I was so determined to start my plans to CTB yesterday but now I am far less so just because I had a mildly pleasant conversation with the person of my interest at work today. Even though I didn't ask her out (no way am I gonna do something that scary), any interaction with her where she doesn't seem upset at me is a win in my deluded male ego's mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Salvation_, CTB Dream and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i just hit my head a bunch hopefully something will kill me 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

and my exhus "i do a lot for you"
"im well aware of everything you do for me" :meh:-_-

Last edited:
  • Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel miserable, so much so to the point that I just impulsively walked to washroom, got out my rope (I've been hiding it in my bag), tied it to the stall hook, and "attempted" to hang myself. I put attempted in quotation marks becauses I knew I wasn't really going to go through with it (not that it would have matter since I'm still having trouble putting enough pressure on to my cartoid artery and getting over my SI).

For one, I don't want to die at my school. I fucking hate this place.

Two, I also don't want to risk potentially traumatizing innocent students and staff members.

And three, I've also decided to wait a bit before actually attempting again. Some stuff came up and as a result I don't want to do it just yet.

Sometimes I feel whiny and spoiled thinking this, but why did I have to be born? I hate existing. I love my parents and I understand that they did their best to raise me but part of me hates them for bringing me into this world. I don't enjoy being alive. I find it to be awful. All the little joys of life aren't enough to cancel out the feelings of misery of I have towards it.

I've also been feeling guilty as of late, due to me having not yet told my mom about my suspension. I've been going as far as to still go school to keep up this lie. I hate it but I'm terrified that if I were to tell her that she'd snap, lash out at me, and kick me out of the apartment.

I've been having thoughts about running away since around grades 7 and 8 and they've been popping up a lot more lately.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Salvation_, CTB Dream and 4 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Just want to die without regrets - which is impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, Painfu.Ll.suffering, CTB Dream and 3 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I keep having a reoccurring dream where I'm on a barren rocky island with a lot of people I've never met or seen my entire life. I've had the same dream but it's at different times of the day and different circumstances happen in each dream, but the island stays the same. I'm afraid this is what purgatory is for suicidal people. You become stuck in limbo as a lost soul with no where to go. But even knowing if this will happen I honestly don't care. Whatever happens, happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Salvation_, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Krobo

Krobo

Feb 5, 2023
Annoyed to say that the delay involving financial matters has had me procrastinating. Only halfway through cleaning up. No opportunities to do the needful during the weekend, so probably next week.

To allow me to remember what I need to in case I survive without allowing access to others, I've encrypted my data instead of wiping it. Doing an entire hard drive takes a few days, so you want to be prepared for that if you choose that route.

• Hugs
C

Catcrazygirl

Want the calm
Jan 31, 2024
Anxious, my heart is beating fast. I feel there is nothing for me purely. I am worried that I have deceived others around me and the punishment for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Salvation_, CTB Dream and 2 others
EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
Feeling pretty neutral, just woke up. Wondering why I'm replying to any of these threads when I know no one will give a shit. I find it kinda funny.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Banan321, Salvation_ and 3 others
amyrel

amyrel

I just want to sleep all day
Nov 20, 2023
I feel tired. I wish I could just sleep all day and escape from the hardships of life in my comfortable bed. Upholding relationships is exhausting, talking is exhausting, just being alive is exhausting. I need a break from it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Salvation_, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I just feel like a nuisance everywhere I go. Like people are burdened simply by the fact I exist. Like I'm invisible, or just not wanted.

I don't know why. I'll never know. I just know that I don't matter and never have.

I could share my pain in a public space like this or confide in someone and simply be discarded like trash. Others will talk about similar things and be heard. I've literally watched it happen - not just here, but on other sites and in person. It's as if there's something about me specifically that makes me a lesser human being and it doesn't matter what I do, the outcome is always the same.

(Edit: Sorry, to clarify, I'm not in any way suggesting that others shouldn't be supported. Realised it sounded as if I want to take help away from others and feel bitter towards those who receive support - that's not that I'm trying to say at all.

One example of the aforementioned point is at a previous support group I attended approximately a year ago. I opened up for once and people were dismissive and flippant. Another attendee opened up about similar difficulties shortly afterwards and people rallied to support her.

This is a recurring theme. I'm genuinely glad others get that, but people frequently shrug me off, assume I'll pull through or quite simply don't care. It's very alienating and hurtful. I just want to feel like I fucking matter too.)

Same goes for friendships. People only care when I have something to give and am useful but the moment my health falls apart and I need some love and support myself, it's like I don't exist anymore. The last attempt I made to make friends in person ended in me getting sexually assaulted and then abandoned by everyone I knew like a used up toy.

As an actual person and human being, I'm just worthless. Being ill and traumatised has messed me up enough. Being consistently tossed aside like trash by services and support systems is just the nail in the coffin. I'm done. I'll die and be forgotten within days, like the mistake I always was.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Kit1, sleepingintherain and 8 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Conflicted, as usual. I'm starting to have second thoughts about my CTB but this is likely just more of my survival instinct or my self loathing trying to prolong and maximize my suffering.

I recently came across a tweet that goes something like this:
IMG 5847

I realize that I have done this with at least three women and now potentially a fourth one all throughout my life. It's incredible just how awful I've been for subjecting them to my feelings and now thanks to this tweet I know more the negative impact I've left on these womens' lives. Posts like these are great reasons for why I and many others like me NEED to die as soon as possible and we can't wait until old age takes us because by then it will be too late and countless innocent victims will be traumatized. I'm not even being the slightest bit sarcastic here. I genuinely think this is what I mean when I say I have committed evil (although it's also been so much more than this). I truly believe I don't deserve love and happiness precisely because my idea of love and happiness is just going to inevitably lead to the suffering of the very same individuals I care so much about. It sucks, but it really emphasizes exactly why I should be dead. I don't care how nice I seem to others just because I've directed all my hate inward. Self loathing shouldn't be the only crutch I have and it certainly isn't enough to make me a good person especially not when I'm so sick of all the Rhetoric demanding that I absolutely have to love myself in order to function. If that's really meant to be a requirement then life really just isn't worth living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Kit1, cryone and 4 others
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
What do I even do anymore theres nothing I can hold onto anymore nothing at all nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Lonely. So very lonely . I just want to be hugged and hold someone....

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, LastLoveLetter, Kit1 and 4 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye. Reuthry is dead. It's too late to say goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Salvation_, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
i dont want to be a man anymore
i want the people i love to accept that and that dying is my best option and support me
instead of forcing me to live as something disgusting

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Awake again for another night. 😡😡😡😡😡
Life is so horrible.
Even if I post happy songs in the music threads, I'm not happy at all.
I just wanna hold someone. I don't need sex.
I'm hoping this year is my last.
Sooner rather than later.
This is all pointless meaningless SHIT !!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 5 others
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
tired and lonely

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 3 others
cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
im so out of it. blasting music is really my only escape. i feel overwhelmed with everything everyday. life is just moving too fast for me. i feel so useless and so ugly.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 5 others
Krobo

Krobo

Feb 5, 2023
Body is continuing to break down. Crack developed in molar. Joint is fucked.

Needs to stop. I have to continue my preparations

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 5 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Pain. In every way possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Why am I a creep ???? 😡😡😡😡 I'm even shunned by dudes. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I guess I'm not the most manly guy but I'm not going to hit on anyone.
I just want some irl friends. I know I want to die but it would be cool to have some friends before I go.
Why can't people be happy to see me as I am to see them ???? 😥😥😥😥
It has been like this my entire life. 😡😡😡😡
Why am I on life's shitlist ???? 😥😥😥😥 This has to be the year I CTB !!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, cryone, CTB Dream and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am i logical to postpone it one more day or is this my SI screwing with my head yet again

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 1 other person
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Physician pain, Tiredness, trauma.
I just got woken up by an amber alert 💀

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, Salvation_ and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Am i logical to postpone it one more day or is this my SI screwing with my head yet again
I selfishly think it's ok. 🤗 Especially if you aren't ready. 🤗 I would miss you, even though we don't pm. 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Salvation_ and rozeske
M

Morpho

-
Feb 3, 2024
I feel worthless

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cryone, CTB Dream, Salvation_ and 1 other person