• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly feel blank void ,not even pln hv any yea no do this not even anhedo this worse

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Ghost, LoiteringClouds, Seaghost and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
All worse ,ppl say platitud this all worse ppl make injury damage worse nobod know nobod undrstd

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
No one in my circle is concerned about me now while I am alive; no one will be concerned about me when my obligation is over; and no one will grieve my death.

There is no place for me in my circle.

There is no place for me in this world.

There is no more time for me to turn my life around.

I have made too many mistakes to mount a comeback.

So I sit here, pondering the following questions:

Since my life is like a dead tree, why should I or anyone else continue to water and keep a dead tree?

Why should I keep pushing my chips forward?

How do I take my chips off the table because my life is becoming more bleak by the day?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost and 4 others
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
I feel like a soggy bowl of cereal rn

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RollingKinematics, Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
I hate my emotionally abusive narcissistic family members who only think about themselves. If I can't find any options for where I'm going to live once my mom andd step dad kick me out next month then I'm going to ctb. I don't know why I keep putting it off. Nothing is ever going to get better, at least not before I get my college degree and have much better job options. I just hate society so much. I hate money and have always hated it ever since I was young enough to remember. When I was 17 and had my first job I was looking at the prices of rents and I knew right away that I would NEVER be able to make it on my own unless I made a LOT of money. That was back in 2004, fast forward to today and rents are even higher and even more unattainable. Again, I'll never make it on my own and I'm almost 40 and still haven't finished school. I hate this society and planet where money rules everything and you can't even do anything without money.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I remembered a user who CTBed.
Now I can't stop crying.

If I were a cloud, tragedies all over the world would make me cry, my tear would nourish the earth and lives on it, and when I leave, they would see the sun again.

I go by LoiteringClouds here, but real clouds have what is mightier than my tear.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost and 3 others
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I'm so lonely. I need it to stop. I don't care how anymore. I just need it to stop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost and 4 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm at work in despair.
I can't do anything right.
I'm beyond repair,
And have no energy to fight.

There is nothing I can't focus on.
I no longer can press on.
I'm damaged goods -
I feel like I'm destined to hang myself in the woods.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Rocinante, Seaghost and 4 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
completely exhausted and hopeless, i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore and don't want to either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Seaghost, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Indescribably lonely. Wish I had some company.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Having grown up the way I have (with no sense of self), becoming a people-pleaser was inevitable, as was completely destroying myself and my life.

Used, abused, traumatized, disposable, unwanted, and unloved, not respected.

I am not allowed to talk about or show my emotions, and I can't get or ask for help as the circle sees that as a weak move.

I am only allowed to feel the emotions of everyone else, while my emotions must stay turned off.

I must always be happy.

I must always make everyone else happy.

I have to keep an endless supply of happy masks because they keep breaking under the weight of my sadness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
went out with friends last night, currently in my friends garden alone smoking bc i just wanna be alone. i guess it was fun but i just feel so empty and dead. everything is too much when its happening, but when nothings happening i feel so low and shit. im terrible to be around, i cant even join in a conversation anymore, let alone hold a one to one conversation. i just dont feel like i belong anywhere, nothing satisfies me. i dont know what to do with my life i just dont want to be alive. its too much.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
This rly hard do any, even if say do ltl play game etc pain come many prblm come no lobe no slf no any, no point stay

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Seaghost, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
To live you must risk,
To die you must kill yourself.
How do you want to risk if you have no reason to live?.

//

Per viure t'has d'arriscar,
Per morir t'has de matar.
Com vols arriscar-te si no tens pas motius per viure?.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm so tired, I've slept 14 hours and still tired, barely have energy to go thru the empty days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Dead Ghost, CTB Dream and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
ANGER!!!!

I hate life, I hate that I was forced on this horrible world. My memory is shit. Work is shit. Life is shit.
Every night I pray that I don't wake up ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Rocinante, Dead Ghost and 3 others
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Feeling pretty neutral compared to my usual depressive and anxious self. Honestly probably the best I've felt all year. Still really wanting to die and still researching for a really good method for me, hopefully I'll get it done by the end of the year and finally get some peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost and 2 others
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I forgot to enroll in college this semester

I mixed up the dates for when I had to enroll and when the classes started

I might have lost all my graduation progress and have been kicked out

what the fuck

im abt to cry but thats not gonn ahelp

what the fuck

🙂🔫
WHAT TBHE PO[JI[SDGAFKLOJ;DVSCAXKJLHNCV XSZJHIKOVSDCB HJKLNJKLSDVBFJNHOUI;B DFEWERG NMFUC K9O FUJCK

🙂🔫V🙂🔫🙂🔫🙂🔫🙂🔫🙂🔫🙂🔫V VCVV [/B]
oh cool this forum has antidoubleposting protection at least that's nice (:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, outatime_85, CTB Dream and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Some things I hear during moments of my day and when trying to sleep

Do you really think that someone will ever want to have anything to do with you? Come on, everyone pities you.

Do you actually think that dieting and working out are going to make you better? Yes, no, You're wrong. So why try?

No One believes In you; you are always going to fail.

You don't even believe in yourself. I am trying. Stop trying; it is never going to work.

You aren't special, and your circle has ostracized you, and they're probably happier for it.

You're never going to make it, and I will always be here to tell you that your existence is pointless.

Ignoring it doesn't work, and pretending to be happy all the time is tiring, and the issue is still there, waiting for the quiet moments to strike.

The pleasure is gone, and things that used to cause happiness are worthless, and the simplest things are painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Rocinante, CTB Dream and 2 others
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
fear absolute fear
regret
hate
love

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Rocinante, CTB Dream and 1 other person
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
useless

• Hugs
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Modern day slavery. Underpaid and over stressed. Barely getting by.

Since life keeps on going by, might as well keep trying to escape till the day I die.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Insomnia
No Friends
Exhaustion
Can't get through the day

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Rocinante, CTB Dream and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Rly tired v awfl wthr

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Ghost, Rocinante and 1 other person
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I want so badly to contribute to something life-changing, amazing, and positive but feel too inefficient to do so.

Suffering constantly from this duality between "morose, nihilistic, human-hating sociopath" and "stoic, spiritual, poetic, creative empath".

All I ever feel is this low-grade rage; it's exhausting.

I've lived vicariously my entire life (hence the username) through other people, even fictional characters.

A para-social life.

I hide in my cave, enmeshed in illusions and fantasies, rather than doing the fucking work to evolve.

I don't even feel real anymore, or tangible.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, outatime_85 and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My life has been the opposite of what i would have liked, many broken or dust-covered illusions, just a tedium of empty years.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, outatime_85 and 2 others
G

genzo

Aug 12, 2023
I suffer from a severe addiction to escapism. And I don't know what to do. Escapism ( on internet reddit 4chan YouTube, anime, manga, music, watching sports...ect ) helps me escape from depression, forget everything. But it also makes me passive and feel like I'm living life drunk. Most of the time I'm not enjoying it and feel like I'm just an addict who can't live in reality normally.

I also believe that eventually I need to cut all of this completely. I'm still young enough to change my life for the better and achieve success, and I'm afraid that continuing down this path can only end in me becoming a Hikikomori (like Sato in NHK Ni Yokoso)or offing myself.

But when I cut it, the reality of my current life is just crushing. The bad memories and trauma is what hurts the most. I wish I can just erase the memories of the horrible 21 first years of my life. I am 27 now and out of that toxic environment I was in but I carry the damage with me for life. I sometimes make great progress and go on a streak of productivity but CPTSD brings me back to escaping reality again.

Another thing is loneliness and the existential dread. I'm very afraid of what's after death. I do believe in God but it's still terrifying to me. It makes it hard to care about my current life

I hope to find the resolve to change for the better and never look back.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), not-2-b-the-answer, Zegers and 2 others
byebyemadworld

byebyemadworld

Aug 17, 2023
I'm sick right now and can't go to the doctor. I have no insurance (despite living in a country with good healthcare) because I fucked up my life through procrastination.
I live on the fourth floor of a building without an elevator and it's so hard with all the stairs.
I live with my Dad who helps me but that won't work long because he is old.
I should be able to be a functioning adult.
I'm afraid all the time and can't sleep because I'm worried about my health and my Dad's health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I feel tired from lack of sleep, stayed up all night. I feel lonely my girlfriend rarely texts back. If she leaves me I'll ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i feel so off. everything is too loud and i can feel everything too much. it feels like my insides are trying to jump out of my skin. i cant focus on anything. i just want to die. its getting harder to just live day by day, i cant even think about getting a job or talking to anyone bc i just cant cope. i just want to turn to dust. i dont want to be anymore. i dont want to be a physical thing. everything is pissing me off. i just want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, outatime_85 and CTB Dream