• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

InSearchOfLess

InSearchOfLess

Alis volat propriis
Feb 22, 2023
Because titanic is my favorite movie since I was a kid and He-Man holding skeletor like rose is funny.
there isn't so much a reason behind my name, Id use the same name I use for everything else but community guidelines said not to so I picked at random

mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Kazuha is my favorite Genshin Impact character. He has a maple leaf aesthetic so I'm using the name mapleboy.

Reactions: exhaustedperfection
InTheDarkAlone

InTheDarkAlone

May 29, 2023
I have trouble communicating, text is much clearer but speechwise I'm stupid. I'm "in the dark' with that, if you will. And alone because obviously.

meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
i like cats lol

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
My user name is a play on how people always say "it will pass" when you say you are depressed or suicidal. Will it pass, though? Perhaps, but it will always come back as well. My profile is a nice drawing of flowers that I chose way back a few years ago to represent the flowers people will probably bring to my funeral. Not that I want them but people are predictable.

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
mine's pretty simple. i like mikado sannoji from sdra2, he's kind of cool, i find weird comfort in his twistedness. so i guess i'm using his name like my own for a while.

E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
my pfp is default and I think you know why I chose my name

dreamist

dreamist

sigh
May 27, 2023
For my profile pic it's because I love Hollow Knight, and for my username is based on another username I use for a lot of other sites.

themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
Name: Themisfell, I used to be Themisbelow when I first joined. I deleted my OG account for recovery, but I've returned now because I have a date and in all honestly no hope for recovery, hence the progression from "below" to "fell". Below was because I felt like I was in a mindspace that was "below" myself and the world around me. Themis from the character from the MMO Final Fantasy 14. I like him a lot.

Profile Picture: Ayumi Shinozaki, a major character from the game Corpse Party that I highly identify with
Banner: Themis (already mentioned, love him).

peace0

peace0

May 27, 2023
Corazon is spanish for "heart" (I'm not spanish tho lol). But it's also the name of one of favourite characters from One Piece.
I love fluffy ducklings and I just love the way this one looks at the camera. Kinda random but so am I.
"Corasan"

• Love
Reactions: corazon
ازعر من مخيم الحسين

ازعر من مخيم الحسين

Jun 1, 2023
hi am new my name is in arabic am so proud of it it describes me and my about is a lyrics for the singer who is in my pfp his song is what keeping me alive id post a link if its allowed but sadly i cant

dc comics joker GIF

ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
I used to run a page named Blank Feelings on Instagram. Deleted it long time ago. Where I used to share about how I do not understand feelings and emotions. And some poems. And as for my dp. I just like it's simple design.

N

NoReasonToLive2023

Change and decay in all around I see
Jun 4, 2023
I chose this username so I will be completely anonymous on this site. Nobody is going to find me on here, so nobody will be able to stop me when I do CTB.

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
My name is just a reference to me often not feeling emotion and my pfp is just to hopefully make someone laugh

SomethingsOff

SomethingsOff

i need a permanent nap - they/them
Feb 8, 2023
I can't make decisions so a black pfp was so I wouldn't keep changing it, and my name is… kinda self explanatory. Something is off, because, you know, 'normal' people don't act like I do. Hehe.

soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
my pfp is from a vocaloid song called "abnormality dancing girl". This song is about a girl upset with her average grades. She sees a girl in her class getting getting perfect grades which makes her mad. Eventually she falls in love with her and gets mad at herself for falling in love with her. At the end of the song she turns into a butterfly which is a metaphor for suicide. it reminds me of my younger self. and my user is self explanatory lol.

exhaustedperfection

exhaustedperfection

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
Jun 6, 2023
My profile picture is XGaster from Underverse/Xtale when he was at the brink of defeat, helpless but not finished.

My username is also a play on XGaster's character, he is exhausted but wills himself to go forwards to get closer to "that strange feeling of tranquility". He is also a perfectionist, which is what gives him his perseverance.

I was tempted to choose Nox from Wakfu as in the end of the series his entire life's work was in vain, but he ended up dying and as XGaster is still alive and motivated to go forwards I found his character more fitting for myself.

TiredOrbit

TiredOrbit

Spinning planet
Jun 1, 2023
I'm Tired of turning in circles over and over and over and over. Also, the nickname i use on my fav video game is the name of a planet. So orbiting yk, in orbit.

ArcherExists

ArcherExists

Arm slasher lmao
May 20, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
My pfp is just a meme, and my name is a joke. "Archer exists" he wish he didn't.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I like to joke about going on a date with the grim reaper as a light hearted approach instead of I want to kill myself. And since the grim reaper has a Scythe, I decided to call myself Scythe here.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
My profile pic is a reference to my favourite game, Omori, which prominently features a black light bulb.
My name is somewhat random, though the Seeker part doesn't refer to seeking boredom.
The quote below my pfp is also from Omori.

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
username: I tried entering multiple usernames into some online forum over 10 years ago and this was the only one that worked for me. Lol. Used it alot since then
Display Picture: The protagonist of a manga called Oyasumi Punpun. 2020 was a terrible year for me (close to the end of 2019 I found out my girlfriend of 2 years was cheating on me with a very good male friend... and being holed up during the pandemic helped my thoughts to run wild). I was in a very dark place. Cutting myself and drinking heavily almost daily. I took a month off work and told myself if I can't regain my sanity after this period then this will be it for me. One of the ways I tried to do so was through finding online forums, manga, anime, movies, tv shows, etc. Media that bore similarities to my life. I stumbled upon this gem. A manga that personifies my life and where it could have gone. This manga saved my life as the author perfectly tells a story of how life events can turn even the brightest of kids into a depressed shut in (lol like me) who at any moment can just implode.

cokeoriginaltaste

cokeoriginaltaste

May 1, 2023
Profile pic is Shima-kun from Skip and Loafer, I just really love his vibe.
I couldn't think of a name and I just saw a can of coke on my table and used that.

angeliccry

angeliccry

~♱~
Mar 30, 2023
the name comes down to the idea of contrast between purity and despair, the two things my life has been built around. a holy figure like an angel experiencing sadness or greaf seemed like a fitting theme.