• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
night time is my fav time of the day, also it was 4 am when i was registering.
no real meaning behind pfp, it just looks pretty ig

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
My name is after this character from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
I think it's a cool goth name.

My profile picture is Kurumi Nanase from Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan. She's kind of a meme for being mentally unstable, and I sadly do relate to her in a few ways.

B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
my name comes from this adorable floof

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
My name's just how I feel a lot of the time (I'm never not in pain emotionally, but not always what you would call in agony). I haven't got a profile pic because I like the nothingness of it. Maybe I'll add one one day.

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
My life is empty, my life has nothing going. I feel empty, I have no identity or personality. I came up with 'Voided Existence' as a band name for myself if I could actually create music.

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Mine is random as fuck, profile pic is "spooky" thats it lol, no silly personas or any of that shite 🤣🤣
Yeah I was literally watching come dine with me and it was the first thing that came in to my head cos they were talking about it on there. I can't be arsed with avatars or pics or whatnot

• Yay!
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy