• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
My name 'avaruus' is a finnish word for 'space' as in a celestial / astronomical way.
The etmology of it is kinda beautiful; 'avara' means 'vast'. So avaruus is kinda like 'vastness' in a way but not quite.
It's hard to explain but finnish people probably get what i mean.

Also my avatar is a gif of a cat, who looks so done with life.
I like cats and the expression is literally me.

beachlifeindeath

beachlifeindeath

happy news for sadness
Oct 7, 2023
my name and profile picture is a carseat headrest album i listened to during my last suicide attempt. hearing 'high to death', a song from the album, was ironic since i was taking a shitton of pills to overdose. also hearing the lyrics 'i dont want to die' over and over again made convinced me to go to the ER.

i know we dont have to explain our little caption thingy, but i want to anyway, 'happy news for sadness' is a song i had stuck in my head while i was crying in the psych ward after the attempt.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
My username: Arthur Fleck from the 2019 Joker film, super great tragic mental health problems related movie.
My pfp: Kurzgesagt's Youtube video "Optimistic Nihilism"

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Username: a double meaning.

First is Seer of Doom from Homestuck.

Second is Seered being linked to fire (seared) and a Seer in a DND class being one who sees. Doom being death, destruction, and entropy. I see my own demise and society's destruction.

PFP: Well....

It looks cool as a stand in for what I want atm

I want one that really represent a mystic dark figure in a darker green colour. Fire is a plus.

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
crying lightning is my favorite song from arctic monkeys (my favorite band) and i thought the profile picture looked quite nice.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
"Hello darkness, my old friend' is from the Simon and Garfunkel song: The Sound of Silence.

My avatar is of Trunks from Dragonball Z. I have a passing resemblance of him, although my hair is a light brown colour rather than light pink.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I've never had creativity when creating usernames.

"Claude" is a name that's often on my mind and I quite like it. Sometimes I've wanted to shorten it to "Clod."
"CTTE" is an abbreviation of a song and album that I love...

As for my profile picture, it's from my favorite anime, "Girls' Last Tour."

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I'm broke because I was essentially robbed of everything in my life. I'm a tremendously broken person as a result. I've been punished more then those responsible. Mentally I'm a shell of what I once was. Most of all I don't have any hope. Most people have some hope. A cord they can grasp. I have none. Unrelated but physically my body is wrecked, I'm in pretty constant pain honestly from years of abusing myself. Socially I... I don't see people the same. When one gets robbed you assume people will help and be there, rally around. A few kind souls I've met along the way have been there as much as possible but it's few and far between. It makes you hate humanity. I mean literally hate. It's a bizarre thing to have probably more empathy then most but just not care because you can't help but look at a random person you've never met and just hate them because everyone just seems the same. I've begged for help. And received none. It's hard to come back from that. When all you really want is help and kindness.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
No deep meanings. Huggs is just "hugs" with two gs, I also thought about Hughs because the name Hugh is funny to me so either pronunciation is correct. I don't even enjoy hugs at this point, but I think in another life I would have been a pretty cuddly guy, I'm a misanthrope but I wish people as individuals comfort, intimacy, affection and happiness. As for my profile picture, similarly not very deep, but it's a slumped over TV headed guy with a baggy hoody and broken screen because it felt like it conveyed me perfectly as an odd and tired fella done with living.

silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
I've always liked Kirby games and media and thought this picture was a little symbolic (the flower is killed shortly after).
My name doesn't mean anything to me; it's merely a word I liked that isn't the same as any other username i've had

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
My username is a lyric from Levanter, my favorite song, and Haerin is pretty.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Dragon Ball Z is one of the last few things that still brings me comfort. The name CRESS It's a type of Plant herb that you eat But I picked the screen name before I even knew that. Dragon Ball Z revolves around puns of various different origins particularly with the A specific race in the series called Saiyans It revolves around puns concerning vegetables. I originally came up with my screen name Because I like the word Crest And I just decided to put another S on the end. However after discovering its vegetable/plant origins I like it even more.

I don't usually join online forms And I think the last time I ever joined one was back in 2004 or something and I used this exact same picture It just seemed appropriate

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I love your username! My favorite word of all times. Have you heard "Onde anda você", by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes? It's a great song about "saudade".

Mine is basically the initials of my name and surnames.
The profile gif is Angelina Jolie playing Lisa in "Girl, interrupted". I identify with her character.
Can't believe a found someone who knows that song! I simply love bossa nova! You should listen to "Carta ao Tom 74", by Vinicius de Moraes, Toquinho and Quarteto em Cy (if you haven't already), it's one of my favorites...

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
My username (Jouissance) means to find the pleasure even when it is damaging or painful. I watched a video about it on yt really well made video I cant find it though.
My photo is from the anime madoka magica the character is homura akemi

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I admire so much of the creativity behind some names here. I just really couldn't come up with anything except DyingToDie and that was taken.

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Like an RPG character whether physical like DnD or digital like Skyrim or Dark Souls, the person in me with ambitions and that has a reason to live feels lost and forgotten. I struggle to find him. I like math/logic, so the n comes from its use in statistics/number theory/set theory, referring to the "nth iteration," "nth term," etc. In essence, I am the general iteration of those that came before me.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
My username doesn't have any meaning I just picked something that sounded nice and wasn't my usual username.
The pfp is Beatrice from Umineko. The VN is really important to me. I read it at a special time of my life and I have thought about it for almost every day afterwards.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Can't believe a found someone who knows that song! I simply love bossa nova! You should listen to "Carta ao Tom 74", by Vinicius de Moraes, Toquinho and Quarteto em Cy (if you haven't already), it's one of my favorites...
Hey! I listen to their music all the time haha I am from Brasil, so Bossa Nova is always surrounding me somehow!! And yes, it is a great song! Glad you like our music!

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I hate choosing user names, I couldn't think of anything that I don't use elsewhere.

Eventually chose Waffle but it was taken so changed one letter to Yaffle.

3x+1

3x+1

Curious
Nov 9, 2023
My username and pfp are: 3x+1
3x+1 (also called the Collatz conjecture) is a problem in which you start with any number you want, if it's even, divide by 2. If it's odd you multiply by 3 and add 1. normally every natural number (not 0) shall fall into the same cycle: 2/2=1 1*3+1=4 4/2=2 2/2=1 and etc...The thing is that not one managed to prove that EVERY natural number that isn't 0 fall in this loop, for all we know there is maybe one natural number that have its own loop or that just goes to infinity!

I found this math problem very interesting and even a bit philosophical, as I love math, I found this username and pfp fitting!
I also love usernames without letters

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Winterreise is a collection of poems. It's about a guy whose heart break bring him to walk into the forest and never return. Poems are streams of thoughts as he walks trough the snow. He ends up meeting a person who resembles his future self.

C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
I have a cute seal plush, and an even cuter CRT TV. I used to have the seal plush on the CRT TV. I will do a photo shoot with my seal, and make that my profile pic

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I chose the name Lament since I spend most my time lamenting, and my profile pic is fan art of Junji Ito's Tomie, because ironically despite being suicidal I also wish I was immortal like her. I know it doesn't make much sense but I feel like I could find freedom in either eternal life or death. I could write a lot more about my reasoning but I'll just leave it at that.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
Hey! I listen to their music all the time haha I am from Brasil, so Bossa Nova is always surrounding me somehow!! And yes, it is a great song! Glad you like our music!
Actually, I'm brazilian too! Nice to meet you! Music is my great passion, happy to see our population listening to the good old national songs. Do you listen to Samba?

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Profile pic is Per "Dead" Ohlin, Swedish black metal singer who was in Mayhem but blew his brains out one day while still in the band. A pic of his suicide was actually used for a Mayhem bootleg album cover. (NSFW). Probably the most viewed gore pic of all time tbh

Username is the title of the last song from I'm in a Coffin's One Final Action album, they're a depressive/suicidal black metal (DSBM) duo from Texas. They made it to Spotify/Apple Music not too long ago, definitely recommend checking that album out if you want to hear the most miserable/despairing/depressing stuff ever. I honestly don't think a more melancholic album exists.

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
I wish I was like the dude from the big Lebowski. He just lives life care free, has friends, and goes bowling.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I just saw the picture and it summed up how I felt. On some sort of train carriage alone. Moving yet never getting anyway, the lines blurred between reality and a bleak dream.

The name I was just thinking how people (in England) say it "don't you darken my doorstep again" like a threat not to bother them. The idea you could be such a bad omen you could turn their stone black.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
My username is me always having bad luck. Hence the username "Bad-luck". As for my pic I just choose Genya because he's my favorite character and he reminds a lot of me.