• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
I like legend of Zelda, and spider link referring to spider man and link. It's an odd name because I want mine to be unique that I never used before, so others don't find out I'm on this site

MildlyBetter

MildlyBetter

🙂
Apr 17, 2023
My profile picture is the cover of the first album of The Powers That B by Death Grips, my username is just a reference to how I could be mildly better lol.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I love your username! My favorite word of all times. Have you heard "Onde anda você", by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes? It's a great song about "saudade".

Mine is basically the initials of my name and surnames.
The profile gif is Angelina Jolie playing Lisa in "Girl, interrupted". I identify with her character.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I chose the name the FireFox because I love foxes and I love fires. I am NOT a pyromanic. I just love the colours of fires especially volcano eruptions. I know it sounds crazy but I am eccentric like that.

Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
I love your username! My favorite word of all times. Have you heard "Onde anda você", by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes? It's a great song about "saudade".

Mine is basically the initials of my name and surnames.
The profile gif is Angelina Jolie playing Lisa in "Girl, interrupted". I identify with her character.
Ahhh I just listened to it and I love it. The trumpet is amazing. And I like your name :)

storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Porco Rosso is one of my favorite Ghibli movies.

And,

"If you can't make your own deadly neurotoxin, store bought is fine." Is from a Portal 2 meme.

catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
My pfp is from my favorite manga, "My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness" by Kabi Nagata. I used catastrophix since I see my mental health as catastrophic, and also because my "Internet name" is Xanni, so that's why added the X at the end.

HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
I'm not sure how to explain how I came up with my username tbh. In general, I guess 'HarmonicScreams' is an expression of pain in myself and in the world. I feel like life is suffering of many kinds, and together we are crying out for salvation - whatever you think that may be. In my opinion, the worst kind of suffering are one's which we can't understand or share. Hence it is my desire to find others that feel the same as me, and find some kind of harmony in this world.
Idk, I am kinda just rambling.

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Corazon is spanish for "heart" (I'm not spanish tho lol). But it's also the name of one of favourite characters from One Piece.
I love fluffy ducklings and I just love the way this one looks at the camera. Kinda random but so am I.