• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Callmeswerve, Vesiira, Abandoned Character and 18 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hunter x Hunter is cool and I want to sleep

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: MelancholyDolly, exhaustedperfection, ItsMeBlank and 10 others
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
I like legend of Zelda, and spider link referring to spider man and link. It's an odd name because I want mine to be unique that I never used before, so others don't find out I'm on this site

• Love
Reactions: exhaustedperfection, ItsMeBlank, Rocinante and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As I've mentioned many times before my username is named after my favourite piece of music Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. The lyrics are about longing for death.
And I guess I see myself in the profile picture.

• Love
Reactions: LunaDreamwalk, exhaustedperfection, Sweet Tart and 13 others
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
"Kariope" is for "Calliope". My icon is Calliope Mori. She's the one who gives me the strenght to keep going.

• Love
Reactions: BlockHammer, princexhhn, exhaustedperfection and 6 others
alyayoun

alyayoun

your worst nightmare
Apr 30, 2023
My name comes from a word in my conlang which means nightmare.
My pfp is a jumping spider which is my favourite species of arachnids

• Love
Reactions: Silly Bean, exhaustedperfection, Sweet Tart and 6 others
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Life was (presumably) better before complex organisms and the evolution of predation/competition behavior. I am become amoeba

• Love
Reactions: woeisme, Bastet, exhaustedperfection and 14 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Mine is random as fuck, profile pic is "spooky" thats it lol, no silly personas or any of that shite 🤣🤣

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lobsterbisque, Blimp, exhaustedperfection and 6 others
msocks

msocks

Apr 26, 2023
Mine has no deep meaning. The pic because COFFEEEEEEEE. The name because I have a favorite pair of socks. They have moons on them. They're comfy.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: exhaustedperfection, sorrowful, rationaltake and 6 others
Solek

Solek

Apr 14, 2023
I'm the guy that changes pfps all the time in discord, it has no meaning, just a conversation starter. My name is just something I made up.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, exhaustedperfection, meowmeowkitty and 7 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I am not normal.
Profile: It's Terra Branford (Duodecim); the hue blue I see as a reflection of my forlorn melancholy.

• Love
Reactions: exhaustedperfection, Rocinante and Saudade
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Mines is named after one of my favourite albums.

• Love
Reactions: NRON KSR, Rocinante and Saudade
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
My name is my name and my photo is me..

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, meowmeowkitty, NRON KSR and 2 others
MildlyBetter

MildlyBetter

🙂
Apr 17, 2023
My profile picture is the cover of the first album of The Powers That B by Death Grips, my username is just a reference to how I could be mildly better lol.

• Love
Reactions: NRON KSR, Rocinante and Saudade
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I love your username! My favorite word of all times. Have you heard "Onde anda você", by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes? It's a great song about "saudade".

Mine is basically the initials of my name and surnames.
The profile gif is Angelina Jolie playing Lisa in "Girl, interrupted". I identify with her character.

• Love
Reactions: Kichiissad, NRON KSR, Rocinante and 2 others
T

Toxic Waste

Apr 24, 2023
"Toxic waste is any unwanted material in all forms that can cause harm"

• Love
Reactions: murmur, Rocinante and Saudade
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I chose the name the FireFox because I love foxes and I love fires. I am NOT a pyromanic. I just love the colours of fires especially volcano eruptions. I know it sounds crazy but I am eccentric like that.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, NRON KSR, Rocinante and 3 others
Saudade

Saudade

May 1, 2023
I love your username! My favorite word of all times. Have you heard "Onde anda você", by Toquinho and Vinicius de Moraes? It's a great song about "saudade".

Mine is basically the initials of my name and surnames.
The profile gif is Angelina Jolie playing Lisa in "Girl, interrupted". I identify with her character.
Ahhh I just listened to it and I love it. The trumpet is amazing. And I like your name :)

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and stermc
R

_Red_

May 1, 2023
Mine is cause it's my favorite colour and i associate it to a lot of things. For example my best friend's name was Rosalie, like the word Rose<3

• Love
Reactions: No_Lxve, NRON KSR, Rocinante and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Watch the super Mario movie and you'll see him dropping red pills and based memes

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante and Saudade
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Porco Rosso is one of my favorite Ghibli movies.

And,

"If you can't make your own deadly neurotoxin, store bought is fine." Is from a Portal 2 meme.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Rocinante and Saudade
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
when i first tried to sign up it asked me to come up with a unique username. so uh.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: broth0100, Sweet Tart, cristaleyez and 6 others
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
My pfp is from my favorite manga, "My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness" by Kabi Nagata. I used catastrophix since I see my mental health as catastrophic, and also because my "Internet name" is Xanni, so that's why added the X at the end.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, cristaleyez, Rocinante and 2 others
HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
I'm not sure how to explain how I came up with my username tbh. In general, I guess 'HarmonicScreams' is an expression of pain in myself and in the world. I feel like life is suffering of many kinds, and together we are crying out for salvation - whatever you think that may be. In my opinion, the worst kind of suffering are one's which we can't understand or share. Hence it is my desire to find others that feel the same as me, and find some kind of harmony in this world.
Idk, I am kinda just rambling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: g56f32Z4n8#uExEuU*@, NRON KSR, Rocinante and 2 others
Saudade

Saudade

May 1, 2023
Porco Rosso is one of my favorite Ghibli movies.

And,

"If you can't make your own deadly neurotoxin, store bought is fine." Is from a Portal 2 meme.
I love Ghibli movies!!!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and storeboughtisfine
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Corazon is spanish for "heart" (I'm not spanish tho lol). But it's also the name of one of favourite characters from One Piece.
I love fluffy ducklings and I just love the way this one looks at the camera. Kinda random but so am I.

• Love
Reactions: Blimp, peace0, lagoona-a-go-go and 6 others
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
my pfp is kazuha from genshin impact n also my favorite fictional character. he's amazing fr
as for username, nothing much behind it i just reuse the old username i use for every other social medias lol

• Love
Reactions: hellispink, jaxxon_sunn, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I was listening to the song "Unwritten" when I made my account.

• Love
Reactions: Girl in the Morgue, sadToast, ShanaRei and 2 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
No connection or meaning at all. Arrow is just a cool name and L is just a cool character.

• Love
Reactions: Blimp, sorrowful, cristaleyez and 3 others
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
my name comes from the mishmash of the polish word for cow (my favourite animal) and the last name from a character of one of my favourite games.

• Love
Reactions: Blimp, broth0100, Sweet Tart and 3 others