• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Thomas Ligotti and Arthur Schopenhauer are two pessimist philosophers who I admire. My profile pic is a photo of Ian Curtis, the singer of my favorite band Joy Division who caught the bus at age 23.

Suicidal Loser

Suicidal Loser

Apr 29, 2023
My profile name is a good description of who I am.

As for my profile picture, I have actually just noticed that it was removed. Understandable, since it might be regarded as disturbing by some, but it was an album cover of the band "Numenorean" from their album "Home".

Now I changed it to the painting "Le Suicide" by Edouard Manet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saudade
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
my name relates to my search for my true identity and the pfp is just a meme from 10yrs ago because im a old skool meme lord.

• Love
Reactions: Saudade and Memento
Kyuumin

Kyuumin

May 3, 2023
Kyuumin means dormancy in japanese.
As for the avatar (banner as well), I like sad and tragic art so I decided to pick something from the menhera tag on pixiv.

• Love
Reactions: Saudade and Memento
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
My pfp is Mei Misaki from the anime Another, I just like the character and show. My name is "Memento" because it reminds me of the important things I hold close too—the reasons to keep going.

• Love
NoLongerHuman.

NoLongerHuman.

Disqualified as a human being
Apr 30, 2023
it was supposed to be something else but i was high while making this account so yeah now its zelda and i cant change it lmao
my profile is from "its dangerous to go alone" by starbomb. brings back the inner teenager in me everytime i see it.
yeah not as deep as everyone else here.

ShanaRei

ShanaRei

Some day my prince (of death) will come
Nov 17, 2022
The Shana Rei are a suicidal, anti-existence alien race in Kevin J Anderson's Saga of Shadows. And my profile is of the Lady of Shallot. I wish I could sleep forever like her

murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
murmur is a word I've always liked for its homonymous qualities, i think it also has a silly sound to it right off the bat, I first heard it being diagnosed with a heart murmur which is a birth defect of holes in the heart, I find that to be amusing somehow like its poetically ironic, it also means disgruntled inaudible mumbling or a continuous droning noise, which I also find as an appropriate descriptor for my daily life experience. I found out recently that a murmuration is a group of small birds you see flying sometimes in uncanny unison, i love those it such a treat for the eyes.
My pfp is a drawing of me with a cluster of dandelions, I do find joy making some silly wishes for myself and others via the dandelion lol

T

tropicalrain

Apr 9, 2023
I like tropical rainstorms, and I wanted something that isn't traceable to my regular online presence.

• Love
axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
The username "axxxu" was just because I wanted a short simple username. I changed my profile picture multiple times but my current profile picture is an album cover.

Last edited:
  • Love
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
NoLoveNoHope is a reference to this song. I see myself in Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica) since she is an obsessive lover willing to do anything despite morality, emotions - her only goal is her love. She's lost almost all her emotions and just exists for the one person she loves, she's also suicidal and there's a few scenes where it shines.

The overall anime was amazing and I see myself in homura.

• Love
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
krebs is a nickname of mine. i got it from a german friend because i kept saying i was cancer when i was 13... i was really annoying at the time. lost the attitude, but i liked the name and it stuck. changed it to krxbs just in case anyone tried to google me and find this account somehow. didn't do a great job of separating my identities, really.

the profile picture is just a random image i had on my computer that i felt was fitting; it's the cover for the song "There Was Blood on the Floor Underneath U" by Nickisgonenow. the artist is dead, and the song has taken up new meaning for me since joining here.

• Love
miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
my username can either be interpreted as miu miu (italian luxury brand) or iwata miu (subahibi character)

my pfp is my fav character sora kasugano ^_^

• Love
Camomile

Camomile

I See My Light Come Shining
Apr 12, 2023
I love camomile scented soap, and the kitty in the picture was a stray kitty that unfortunately passed away❤️

"I See My Light Come Shining" is one of my favorite lines from I Shall Be Released (The Band's version)

• Love
Reactions: Saudade and krxbs
sadToast

sadToast

2 slits im gone in the endless abyss
Apr 25, 2023
my gaming nickname is Toast and i get pretty sad (obviously im sure) and my pfp is a cat in a wig bc cats are adorable

• Love
Madao

Madao

Certified MADAO (She/her)
Mar 30, 2023
My profile pic: Misaki Nakahara from the NHK anime. Very deep anime that explores suicide/mental health really well. Fitting for the site.

My name+Banner: Madao from Gintama

• Love
SewerslideHoliday

SewerslideHoliday

May 2, 2023
Yabujin cover art and suicideholiday but sewerslide for some reason.

• Love
Kichiissad

Kichiissad

Kichi
May 4, 2023
Logan is just my name and Logion refers to Logion 114. I'm not Christian anymore, but that particular verse stuck with me. My pfp is just from my favorite video game.

• Love
Reactions: 3x+1 and Saudade
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Username: It seems pretty self-explanatory. I'm unsure with many things—whether I should CTB, how I should respond to people, how I should go on with my life—and I consider myself to be extremely useless. Personally, uselessness is a defining trait of mine, followed by "emotionally unstable" and "dangerously clumsy."

Profile Picture: I didn't want to have a pfp too "out of place" here since I was nervous I'd be criticized for it, so I went with something simple, a flower commonly associated with death. While doing research, a couple of flowers that fit this criteria were black roses, withered white roses, carnations, lilies, marigolds, and chrysanthemums. Though only three of them, the roses and the marigolds, have something to do with literal death instead of metaphorical death.

I found that having a rose as a pfp was a bit too cliché, so I stuck with the marigolds. Plus, I thought it was a nice touch since marigolds, despite their warm colors (yellow being associated with joy and orange being an offshoot of that), represent something typically depicted as sad. It sort of resonated with me a bit. Until they see me fall into a depressive episode, people wouldn't consider me depressed because I'm always laughing or acting happy, but internally, I struggle with maintaining a genuine will to live.

Additionally, it kinda explains my situation in a metaphorical way. If you think of people like flowers, most "normal" people are able to stay sane and happy because they have roots anchoring them down, making them more resilient in depressing and stressful situations. However, I don't have these same roots, so these same situations uproot me and sweep me up in depression, anxiety, and stress.

Sorry if this sounded cringe, I just get unnecessarily deep about these things.

D3vth

D3vth

Too much<--->never enough
May 6, 2023
my profile pic is just... shes so empty apathetic and everything is devoid of color... and thats how i feel so often whenever im not feeling anything else and for some reason that apathy hurts to have that emptiness it didnt used to bother me before but for some reason it does now
anyways my name is a portion of the username i use on everthing but that part is just so fitting here

$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
my username is a pseudonym i use for content creation, and also a cringe reference to a game i play
my pfp is off the octi x acid souljah collab

• Love
BlackMilk

BlackMilk

Sep 3, 2021
'Black Milk' is a reference to a Rowland T. Howard song. 'Black Milk' is something we feel we need but will eventually end up being the death of us. I suppose it can be love, Vodka, food, drogas, or obsession. My profile picture is Anne Rice, the author of many great Southern Gothic novels.

• Love
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
At the time when I was making this account, I thought that the life I was supposed to live got stolen away from me by various circumstances. As for the picture, I just like how peaceful Snow White looks. I want peace in my death as well.

• Love
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
I am a fox (faux) at the end of his rope, and this is the second acc I made because I fucked up and typed my email wrong for the 1st one.
As for my pfp, it is just some edgy garbage I drew a week ago

K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
name: it's the name of one of my alt accounts I created a while ago. I think it's some clever mix of japanese words or stuff I like.. sadly I don't remember which ones as I was in a really depressive episode when I created it and repressed most of my memories. I think it might be Kitten and Kitzune (9-tailed fox) but I honestly have no idea why there is an "i" at the end. It did make sense at some point though for sure, maybe I'll remember.
profile picture: an illustration of tomie by junji ito, a succubus that keeps dying over and over (even killing herself sometimes)
banner: screenshot of my animal crossing island, 'cause it's so peaceful
quote: lyrics from a song I like by Jake Hill my favorite artist called "Hiding in the Dark"

• Love