• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
As I've mentioned many times before my username is named after my favourite piece of music Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. The lyrics are about longing for death.
And I guess I see myself in the profile picture.
Thank You @FuneralCry, l've just downloaded the track after listening to it, it's a awesome piece of music 🙏🐺

HyperdimensionLoser

HyperdimensionLoser

sleepy forever
Apr 29, 2023
I've been really into omori recently so I just ran with "hikikomori" without the "hi" and used omoriboy as my profile picture.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Source Energy relates to my spiritual beliefs. I believe we are all energy, and there is more to us than our bodies.

My profile pic refers to the Little Mermaid. My favorite story and character as a child and somehow prophetic. Unrequited love and not being seen/understood/appreciated for all I gave has been a central theme in my life and the main thing driving me here. Unlike the mermaid in the story, I'm not a fan of humans in general and interacting with them, so I want to be where people aren't is a pun.

Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
It just sort of came to me one day. Biblically, Methuselah is the oldest known human in the Bible, and the son of Enoch, one of two individuals believed to have ascended into Heaven without dying first. He's sought after in the Jewish tradition because it is believed Methuselah received special wisdom from Enoch, knowledge potentially related to why he was so great as to be taken up to God without dying. I don't consider myself a Christian anymore, but I did for a long time. I guess the name Methuselah Fallen is sort of like, what if Methuselah said no to life? He is the oldest person in the Bible, something like 900+ years Genesis says. But what if he refused? That's moreso me making a meaning up, though. It really did just pop in my head as one of countless aliases to use. I like it a lot though.

My profile picture is just an old WW1 photo that's on the cover of Shakey Graves and the Horse He Rode In On album, which I also like a lot. I don't get to use it for many profile pictures so I figured it would do ok here.

• Love
Reactions: Saudade
R

Romeo1984

Romeo must die
Oct 6, 2021
Mine is in reference to the work of William Shakespeare, where the couple in love dies.
In the story, Romeo dies first.
In my case "my Juliet" died first and now I have to die.

• Love
Reactions: murmur and Saudade
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I play soccer and usually play in the centre midfield position. Soccer is one of the few things that brings me any sort of positivity anymore, so it means a lot to me.

(and for all of you non-Canadians out there: *Football*)

SinfulScarab

SinfulScarab

May 1, 2023
First thing that popped into mind was sin/sinful just due to religious trauma. The scarab part originates cause I've always held interest in egyptian mythology and it's just a reoccurring symbol. My profile picture is of pluto because that little guy is my favorite. He's trying his best and still isn't enough to be a planet lol, well he's a planet in my heart. But I relate I guess, so that's probably why I like pluto so much.

RaincloudSayori

RaincloudSayori

Stormgirl
Apr 30, 2023
My name is a reference to a character from the game "Doki Doki Literature Club". She tries to be a sunshine for other people, but inside she's depressed and hopeless, disregarding her own well-being. She eventually gives in by the end of the first act of the game and ends her life (too tired to talk about the game vs reality part and file editing). I embody Sayori a lot in my mind and I really relate to her, as well as her desire to end her life. She's also the character drawn in my pfp, a piece of fanart someone made of her crying in the rain.

My title "stormgirl" is another reference to her, as she describes her depression as "rainclouds that won't go away". My take on it is that I, like Sayori, reside under the rainclouds In a constant storm, hence the name.

voidweller

voidweller

she/they/it
Feb 10, 2023
my name is a reference to an alien species called "void dweller" in the game stellaris. i yearn for the void, and i feel kinda 'alien' in a way, so the name feels fitting

pfp is demon homura akemi from madoka magica rebellion, a character i relate to a lot. my decision to ctb feels kinda like a 'demonic' rebellion for me, hence why i chose homura's demon form specifically

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Mine is a play on writing "Når tru" in an odd way. It's meaning is "I wonder when"
A bit silly but it almost sounded like a name when I typed it out this way • - •

• Love
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
My name is after the writer Osamu Dazai, we are both writers and suicidal. My pfp is just the Dazai from Bungou Stray dogs. I have chosen it because like in the anime both of us failed our attempts in a comedic manner. That's all.

Last edited:
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Its an elf doll I bought around Christmas time that I really love. I consider myself a giver, and it goes hand in hand with this doll, so I thought of "Santas Helper". I really like Christmas and the winter time too.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
my name is darkover is short for darkoverflow, it's a computer term known as "Integer overflow" basically when adding two number together the result can be larger than 32bits or 64bits resulting in a overflow, i love programming
my picture is of terence mckenna it says "you come from realms of unimagable power and light" the rest isn't show but it goes on to say "and you will return to the realms"

Twiceler

Twiceler

Pro-suicide. Blackpill.
Dec 16, 2021
It's a girl on the picture. Who is she is my personal little secret (giggling). I laughed hard every time she did this expression (there is a context about it, nvm).

Twiceler comes from Twice and a suffix -ler. Twice is a K-pop girl band. Im not into kpop unfortunately, because I'm miserable, and I wasn't born in korea. And I was too old mentally to get into kpop naturally, because I was already 17 when I found them in the internet for the first time being in a totally unfamiliar culture. Anyway they make me feel right.

Last edited:
  • Love
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I just used a random word combination generator and it spat this out on one of my tries, I liked it and used it.

PFP is just a random animanga avatar from my large stash of them, I just think it's pretty.

• Love
Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
My name is a reference to a character from the game "Doki Doki Literature Club". She tries to be a sunshine for other people, but inside she's depressed and hopeless, disregarding her own well-being. She eventually gives in by the end of the first act of the game and ends her life (too tired to talk about the game vs reality part and file editing). I embody Sayori a lot in my mind and I really relate to her, as well as her desire to end her life. She's also the character drawn in my pfp, a piece of fanart someone made of her crying in the rain.

My title "stormgirl" is another reference to her, as she describes her depression as "rainclouds that won't go away". My take on it is that I, like Sayori, reside under the rainclouds In a constant storm, hence the name.
I played that game!! I really liked it and the raincloud version (where it's from Sayori's POV) made me connect with it more than the original one :)

terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
For my username, I used the word 'terminal' in the same context you would use it for a disease; doomed to death. So a terminal ending. And my pfp is just madoka smoking.

• Love
twowaymirror

twowaymirror

nikolai
Mar 29, 2023
ahah i feel silly now seeing all these people with really well thought out usernames.. Mine is a little straight forward. Feels safer allowing myself to spiral, not hold myself to any standard. i often feel like entropy itself, down to the molecular level. Too unstable to last in this world. Too edgy? >>;;

As for my pfp, i drew it. not much meaning to it. i just like flowers and their association with death. i think oriental poppies look nice

FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
My username is "final boss" but with a Japanese twist. Technically it should be "bosu" but I think "bossu" looks better written in English.
My pfp is my OC. Her name is Accela, also goes by Celly. She's loosely based off of myself.

• Love
Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
ahah i feel silly now seeing all these people with really well thought out usernames.. Mine is a little straight forward. Feels safer allowing myself to spiral, not hold myself to any standard. i often feel like entropy itself, down to the molecular level. Too unstable to last in this world. Too edgy? >>;;

As for my pfp, i drew it. not much meaning to it. i just like flowers and their association with death. i think oriental poppies look nice
I really like the concept behind your name, I really relate to it. And pfp pfp is awesome!! Very good drawing skills :)

• Love
Reactions: twowaymirror
RaincloudSayori

RaincloudSayori

Stormgirl
Apr 30, 2023
I played that game!! I really liked it and the raincloud version (where it's from Sayori's POV) made me connect with it more than the original one :)
It's one of my favorite games ^^

• Love
S

sweeterthanchocolat

Apr 30, 2023
no pfp cause too lazy and my username was supposed to be sweeter than a chocolate shake which is a lyric from a song called meant to be but it wouldn't let me so i just put sweeter than chocolate i jusg kinda wanted something that kind of was about me considering the song is from a musical i really like

• Love
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
The names based off a game I love called prey, and the pic is just good food I had in Puerto Rico

• Love
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Profile picture:
Never seen the series. Someone said I reminded him of the character because of my obsession with appearance. I am gods most beautiful and blessed Angel,, and yet when I speak people lose all interest.

Name:

• Love
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Once I heard song with lyrics like 'leap, leap, leap from life, leave yourself, die with me' and I find it so relatable

• Love
Reactions: Memento
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i always seem to make such shitty usernames lol i just sh by burning myself w cigs sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

profile picture is of a baby deer next to a fake deer that i assume is used for target practice, torn to shreds with bullet holes. the first time i saw it i just made me so sad and it encapsulates why i hate humans so much. to me it means the baby deer lost its mother, and then found what it thought was its mother but was actually a representation of what happened to its real mother (shot to death by humans). the thought of it staying beside its "mother" waiting for her to get up, kind of reminded me of myself, and how as a kid i had to find love as i was emotionally neglected by my parents, but wherever i looked there was never love. just the cold, lifeless, fake love that i curled up beside that i would eventually starve to death next to. idk if that made any fucking sense im rly tired sorry.

shutupanddrive

shutupanddrive

May 3, 2023
my pfp is just a drawing of my fav anime character that i relate to and my name is one of my fav songs

• Love
Reactions: Memento