• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chloe3

Chloe3

Mar 9, 2023
i am trans and this is my chosen name. If i succeed one day i want this to be what remains of me, a name that doesn't even exist on paper, in a way i would kill two people, if you would count the person i used to be.
And the picture is not connected, just my profile pic for most social platforms. The way she looks so done with everything feels relatable.

jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
hmm... a deep connection. jonghyun died by my preferred method back in 2017 and growing up i always looked up to him as a child. when he died it devastated me for a very long time. every word of his note resonated with me, its almost like i could have ghostwritten it. someone i loved so much decided the world was not for him. and i really miss him very much. the moon reminds me of him :) (and another person i idolised, moonbin, who died by suicide recently too). both of them dedicated their lives to making other people happy but ultimately could not save themselves.

cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
username is pretty random, the squick part just came to mind first lol. cherry is connected to a nickname my friends refer to me as, but theres no way anyone would connect this account with me since cherry is a pretty basic word plus the nickname is in polish
pfp just because ame from needy girl overdose is relatable as hell
title - as it says - i want to be pretty even when im dead, sounds silly but i want to pick a method that wont mess my body that much (no firearms etc) so i can look presentable one last time at my funeral

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Name: Well, to me currently, The End of my life seems like Comfort compared to living in this putrid society.

Pic: Its just Junior from Tex Avery's George and Junior, I cropped it so he looks depressed.

Rabbit-

Rabbit-

šŸŽ¼ Achilles Come Down
May 5, 2023
My username is because of a quote from Watership Down that struck a chord with me when I first heard it. "All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will kill you..."

I had multiple NDEs when I was a child, so that and aspects of my mental illnesses (Depression, paranoia, and sometimes delusions) makes it resonate with me- I feel like I'm cursed, and life itself despises me. Rabbits also have more personal significance to me, too.

Originally my pfp was going to be Futaba from Persona 5 due to relating to her agoraphobia, but in my experience sometimes having a female character as an icon makes people refer to you as a girl which I'd much rather avoid, so instead I went with Akechi (Also from P5). I do relate to him too in my own ways, but, well... Spoilers!

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
my pfp is because i read and enjoyed oyasumi punpun, and my username is about my kitten who passed some time ago

Originally my pfp was going to be Futaba from Persona 5 due to relating to her agoraphobia, but in my experience sometimes having a female character as an icon makes people refer to you as a girl which I'd much rather avoid, so instead I went with Akechi (Also from P5). I do relate to him too in my own ways, but, well... Spoilers!

i'm starting to play p5 but i know a bit about the characters already because someone i knew loved the game, and i remember my favorite characters being futaba and akechi. good choice there!

Deadweight

Deadweight

It's spilling out of me
Nov 10, 2021
Deadweight is usually what I get called by co-workers when I try to hold down a job. My pfp is from The Lighthouse, because I liked it and I'm prone to bouts of over emotional condemnation of people who screw me over

Rabbit-

Rabbit-

šŸŽ¼ Achilles Come Down
May 5, 2023
i'm starting to play p5 but i know a bit about the characters already because someone i knew loved the game, and i remember my favorite characters being futaba and akechi. good choice there!
Thank you! It's such a good game, definitely one of my favorites. It's been a few years since I played the original P5, but I'm doing my first playthrough of Royal right now, and it's just as fun as I remember. I hope you enjoy it!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitten as well, I hope it was at least quick and as painless as the circumstances allowed.

nomotels1443

nomotels1443

me and the birds
Dec 19, 2022
came up with two random words and some numbers since I had no idea. My picture is Henry Letham from Stay, a movie that released in 2005. If anyone here sees this and hasn't watched it I recommend you should. I could relate to Letham due to being suicidal and losing family, being around his age, and such

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
My name, Judah, symbolizes an anecdote from my past, in addition to the fact that it also symbolizes my constant instability.

My profile photo is of my original character that I use to represent myself, she has a story behind her but basically she fights for freedom and justice since she had a very traumatic past.
Ah, she is also suicidal

Render4

Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
I'm quite new on the site but I just chose a username that I use mostly everywhere. My online mutuals used to call me Tiki so I went with that since the nickname just resonates with me. I've grown attached to it.
And about my profile picture, I changed it yesterday because another one of my online friends sent me the picture and I found it pretty spot on since I live in Poland. Kinda tough here.
So yeah, screw nudes, send me a reason to live in Poland ā¤ļø

• Love
Reactions: Saudade
The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Liberty is as close as your wrists.
Apr 5, 2022
Mine is a pretty shitty double entendre. A glass of SN will likely be the final (chemical) solution I'll ever drink, while being the final solution to all of my problems.

Rei pfp was chosen for the aesthetics lmao

• Love
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I already explained in another thread but Le Loyon was someone living in Maules, Switzerland. They were known for wandering around the local forest in a gas mask, boiler suit and cape, all military surplus. Eventually, the press got involved as well as the police, all because people felt threatened by their appearance despite never harming or even interacting with anyone. Shortly after this, Le Loyon's cape was found next to a tree with something of a suicide note attached, acting very passive-aggressive and attacking those who feared them and stating that the walks would cease. They haven't been heard of since, though there have been some hoaxes claiming to be them.
I too dress oddly while outside (to a lesser extent) and have been discriminated against for this. I also read their note and found it very relatable and agreed with a lot of what they said.
(The only confirmed picture of Le Loyon.)
My profile picture has less meaning, it is fanart of the game Needy Streamer Overload. I found it on Pixiv. I decided I should have a profile picture, went on my Pixiv favourites and picked the first image that caught my eye.

Last edited:
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It's a kind of pseudonym that I made up in the mid 90's when I was in high school, in my school books I put my real name and also put 'Dead Ghost' along with the current year. Then I started to use it together with logos that I invented to sign my class work... I got a good scolding after a while, of anthology. And the thing is that I not only signed the papers like that, I also gave me to explain them as if they were stories or stories, with drawings ... the head of studies called me saying that if he thought he was sucking his finger, that I was teasing them ... I just wanted to do the work in another way to motivate me, since my grades did not go up from the very poor (always zeros) and I was tired of repeating courses. But I could only tell her that it was all a joke to make it all go away... they called my mother at work, but nothing happened to me at home because I knew it (although I proudly showed them the papers before handing them in to the school).

As for the owls, I like owls, just that... I got the image by searching the internet.

And as for 'Mestre del Temps/Master of Time', well... let's just say that's why I'm a determinist and not out of belief but out of absolute certainty.

//

Ɖs una espĆ©cie de pseudĆ³nim que em vaig inventar a mitjans del 90 quan anava a L'institut, als meus llibres de la escola posava el meu nom real i tambĆ© hi posava 'Dead Ghost' junt amb l'any en curs. DesprĆ©s vaig comenƧar a usar-lo junt amb logos que m'inventaba per signar els treballs de classe.. em vaig emportar una bona bronca al cap d'un temps, d'antologĆ­a. I es que no nomĆ©s signava els treballs aixĆ­, tambĆ© em va donar per explicar-los com si fossin contes o histĆ³ries, amb dibuixos i tot... em va cridar el cap d'estudis dient que si em pensava que es mamava el dit, que els estava prenent el pĆØl.. jo l'Ćŗnic que volĆ­a era fer els treballs d'una altre manera per motivar-me, ja que les mves notes no pujaven pas del molt deficient (sempre zeros) i estaba cansat de repetir cursos. PerĆ² nomĆ©s vaig poder dir-li que tot era una broma perquĆØ s'acabĆ©s tot plegat... van trucar la meva mare a la feina, perĆ² no em va passar res a casa perquĆØ jo ho sabien (bĆ© que els hi ensenyava orgullĆ³s els meus treballs abans d'entregar-los a l'escola).

En quant al mussols, m'agraden els mussols, nomĆ©s aixĆ²... vaig treure la imatge fent cerca per internet.

I en quan a 'Mestre del Temps', doncs... diguessim que Ć©s el motiu per al qual sĆ³c determinista i no pas per creenƧa sinĆ³ per certesa absoluta.

Depressed_nerd

Depressed_nerd

Learning the physics of Death
May 6, 2023
I think my name is really self explanatory, I like to learn math and physics that's why I call myself a nerd. My pfp is Bocchi with her depicting my current mental state, and my profile banner is basil from omori because I really like him and he is really relatable for me as someone who was bullied before
Both my name and pfp are Sunny from Omori. I played the game and really resonated with Sunny. I would say why but I dont want spoil ppl. He overall describes me and my life.
Same here

• Love
Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023
i like penguins hehe :3 and my pfp is random .>. but my banner comes from my love for music and art. i love violin as i think it creates the most beautiful melody and i wanna see the aurora borealis one day....

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
Thank you! It's such a good game, definitely one of my favorites. It's been a few years since I played the original P5, but I'm doing my first playthrough of Royal right now, and it's just as fun as I remember. I hope you enjoy it!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitten as well, I hope it was at least quick and as painless as the circumstances allowed.
i'm doing the royal for the first time on switch! do you have any tips for a first playthrough? i'm kind of afraid to waste the time since it's limited from what i understand, but i don't know if it's really that important. i really like the ost too, forgot to say this. i know it's not p5, but my favorite persona soundtrack is heaven from p4. do you have one? (feel free to dm to reply, if you feel comfortable to)

thank you, i appreciate it, and i hope so as well. it was an illness and it happened over the course of a few days, but in the end, when we got to the vet, my kitten was unconscious.

Both my name and pfp are Sunny from Omori. I played the game and really resonated with Sunny. I would say why but I dont want spoil ppl. He overall describes me and my life.

omori was such a good game

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saudade and Rabbit-
F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
I haven't gotten around to choosing a profile pic yet...

My username is based off a single by the band Waterparks. It's not even my favourite song or anything, it just happened to be released around the time I made my account and the title felt fitting, even if lyrically the song has nothing to do with ctb. I mostly was just trying to find a username that didn't link back to any existing accounts I am active on.

• Love
H

hopeless87

Mar 17, 2023
I'm just hopeless nothing is going on that makes anything positive in my life.

• Love