• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
My current avatar is an image of Morpheus - an artificial intelligence from the video game Deux Ex (2000). As for its meaning: it is partially because I have an impossible and fanciful desire about existing in a state similar to that of an unshackled artificial intelligence - immortal, alone, powerful, and... free. Free to explore this universe and any others, free from social attachment to others, and free from the tiny, petty conflicts that we are forced to face constantly throughout our lives; conflicts that will be forgotten the instant we die.

I want to escape.

Last edited:
Quizzaci0us

Quizzaci0us

Little Frog
Apr 13, 2023
Mine is just because I like the word quizzacious, since it matches my personality, and a cute cat with a little kiss because he's cute. I might change it to a frog sometime soon though, not sure

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
My name doesn't mean anything in particular about me, I just needed something obscure that didn't sound terrible. However, the "x" at the start and second character being a capital is a reference to one of my online aliases which does the same thing.
My profile picture kind of resembles me, as I have long, messy, brown hair that can cover my eyes if I wanted it to. I also really want black nails.
"Kariope" is for "Calliope". My icon is Calliope Mori. She's the one who gives me the strenght to keep going.
Oh my god, I love Mori. I found her through some obscure rhythm game that used her songs, and have stuck with her ever since.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saudade and Kariope
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Quickly thinking of a name that I have never used before. I was more concerned about privacy.

My profile picture is the picture in the youtube video "shinigami - nobody".

Last edited:
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Furry. That's literally it lol.

Also I love fennec foxes.

• Love
Reactions: Saudade
nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
i pretty much genuinely have no life and have wasted years of my life just sleeping all day

• Love
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
Mine is based off rough synonyms to the name I use elsewhere. While it's probably a bad idea it's highly unlikely anyone would find me based off the name as the words aren't very easily to determine, and nobody is looking for me here, so nobody would try.

If someone did find me it's way more likely it would be based off of the way I write.

My profile pic is just a random one I chose from my phone, and I like cats.

As for my subtext, it's because I can function fairly well of of 5 or even less hours of sleep as I'm used to it, but after years of stress and panic attacks keeping me up and getting to me. Maybe I'm not as professional as I thought…

• Love
Body bobi

Body bobi

May 9, 2023
This is me... That day my friend took a pic of me on the rails... Little did he know that exactly that day I tried my first attempt at ctb... Nobody know how it went... I just wanna say that the train changed the directions in the last hour so I was on the station for like 3 hours and after 30 more minutes I looked it up and I saw it and I felt stupid... Lmao

• Wow
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
"Down n" the dirt and "done" with the misery. Obviously, nothing for pic

• Love
cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Inspired by Crystal Eye by Girls Rituals

& about my profile pic.......well.........it sure is an image I like

• Love
Ai-chan

Ai-chan

I deserve nothing but the worst
Oct 16, 2022
Name and pfp is a reference to Wonder Egg Prioriry - an anime that explores suicide really well (but kinda became a trainwreck in the end). I specifically chose the version of Ai that CTB'd because I see that as being the way I will ultimately pass

• Love
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I have borderline personality disorder and a catgirl aesthetic. As for my profile picture, I just really like Stop!! Hibari-kun!

Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
I like pancakes. Also, I've wanted to use pancakes as a username so I thought this would be a good opportunity to do it.

• Love
Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
The username "axxxu" was just because I wanted a short simple username. I changed my profile picture multiple times but my current profile picture is an album cover.
To which album?

Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
I have borderline personality disorder and a catgirl aesthetic. As for my profile picture, I just really like Stop!! Hibari-kun!
I also have bpd, gets pretty rough sometimes :/
My username was inspired from the fact that I burn myself a lot from sh and my pfp is from a girl on doki doki with a cool death :p
I played ddlc and really liked the game :)

Hypomaniac

Hypomaniac

May 12, 2023
For my name I sometimes have hypomanic intervals of time, nothing too extreme though. Profile picture is from my favorite manga 🐛🦋

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
"Kariope" is for "Calliope". My icon is Calliope Mori. She's the one who gives me the strenght to keep going.
Okay, sorry that I'm being a bit rude but are you telling me that death is keeping you alive?
My name is since I was suicidal before, and my pfp is because I can't find a pfp which doesn't bother me in some way. I didn't realize this was the same post.
Also more descriptive version: Rapping Controversial Anime Overlay Humanoid Shark Friend Pink Haired Crown Wearing Bride-looking Dress Thing Death Vtuber?

Last edited:
DouceLune

DouceLune

Be happy with what it was
Feb 19, 2023
Well, my name is just an alias I've never really used before. I've had it in my head for months before actually using this alias, doesn't really mean much apart from Sweet Moon. It's in french as well, even though I'm not even french.

For my profile picture, it's sort of as I reside in many of the things and feelings shared and mentioned in 'cowboy bebop'.

thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
The person who has lead me to commit is named after another colour.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colors on the snowy, linen land
Now, I understand what you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now
Starry, starry night
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze
Swirling clouds in violet haze
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue
Colors changing hue
Morning fields of amber grain
Weathered faces lined in pain
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand
Now, I understand, what you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now
For they could not love you
But still your love was true
And when no hope was left inside
On that starry, starry night
You took your life as lovers often do
But I could have told you, Vincent
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you
Starry, starry night
Portraits hung in empty halls
Frameless heads on nameless walls
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget
Like the strangers that you've met
The ragged men in ragged clothes
The silver thorn of bloody rose
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow
Now, I think I know what you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they're not listening still
Perhaps they never will

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
There aren't any special meanings behind mine, my profile pic is Stan Borowitz from the movie Cop or Hood, I simply like the character. My nickname just comes from the word arachnids, they are cool.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
My username is the tldr of why I am going to CTB. My profile picture is because I desire to use an escape rope from this dungeon that is my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: anywhere_else
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Okay, sorry that I'm being a bit rude but are you telling me that death is keeping you alive?
My name is since I was suicidal before, and my pfp is because I can't find a pfp which doesn't bother me in some way. I didn't realize this was the same post.
Also more descriptive version: Rapping Controversial Anime Overlay Humanoid Shark Friend Pink Haired Crown Wearing Bride-looking Dress Thing Death Vtuber?
What?
I don't get what you're asking at all.
Her character is "death" herself, the grim reaper's apprentice actually, but in the end it's just a character. The actual girl behind it is a sweetheart and brightens up my life. Try giving her a watch and you'll understand.

BougainvilleaBlooms

BougainvilleaBlooms

Mar 7, 2023
It's a screenshot shot of one my favorite song, "Bougainvilleas don't bloom" someone commented that the flower (Bougainvilleas) blooms when it dies.

anywhere_else

anywhere_else

Floating on
Apr 30, 2023
My name is where I'd rather be.

My picture is because cats are cool as fuck.

Reactions: 3x+1
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Metwo because he (originally) was not meant to be born and was created artificially. He was one of a kind and didnt understand the purpose of existence. He was kinda depressed and mad which also made him cool. He was back in the days one of the most badass and strong pokemons. Also he is my fav pokemon since childhood.

Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
Name of the character from the dark comedy Rundfunk. Hilarious show, but this character was a teacher in the school who got bullied/tortured by the students and other teachers. I could relate to him in some ways.

My pic is just a stock photo that I liked.

Toy

Toy

Let me out.
Mar 12, 2023
Self explanatory, i'm a toy to this world. As for my profile picture that keeps changing between Obey Me! and dolls, I like the aesthetic of dolls and I am a doll collector. I also really love Obey Me.