• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I didn't know what username to use so I wrote I don't know. 828 is the number I keep seeing in my dreams. I feel like they're trying to tell me something but I can't hear them or I'm not listening.

So… Idontknow828

animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
My profile is madoka from madoka magica which is one of my favorite anime of all time and I kinda just resonate with the picture as it reminds me of myself in a way and my user is animetal with the first three letters being an abbreviation of my name and a combination of my love for anime and the group babymetal

l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i feel like lost cause is the best way to describe me. and my profile picture is a girl from a girl group that i like

g56f32Z4n8#uExEuU*@

g56f32Z4n8#uExEuU*@

May 7, 2023
My avatar is "Saturn Devouring His Son", a painting by Francisco Goya. There's a full explanation of the possible meanings Goya was looking for in Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Devouring_His_Son , but I chose it just because I wanted something representing my pain and discomfort.

My name is random, because it is good for anonymity and because I don't want to be special, or to be remembered.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I like the meaning behind Valkyries. I choose Valkyrae tho because it makes it incredibly hard for people to look up my name on the internet haha. I choose the profile pic because I would love to one day go out by Hara-kiri. Not Seppuku since I don't want it to be any kind of ritual. It was a form of honor killing by samurai's, so my pfp is a young girl samurai :)

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
i've had Ghost from COD as my pfp on most platforms for years
sjukdom = favourite Lifelover album
i am planning on changing my username though since turns out i do have an account that's connected to the alias already
i doubt anyone will find it but still, good to be safe

littlelady

littlelady

ʚ♡ɞ 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 ʚ♡ɞ
May 10, 2023
my name is ''littlelady''. my dad has called me that ever since i was little and my profile picture is tomie kawakami, a character from a horror manga. someone told me years ago that i look like her, so thats what im going with :)

• Love
Reactions: Valky
LastBusHome

LastBusHome

Nov 6, 2022
Username is based on this movie. Talk about squandered potential but it wasn't a *terrible* watch. I can say with confidence that I haven't met anyone whose seen it and likewise it's my white whale because I can't seem to find where to watch it online. Profile picture is from this scene in The Simpsons because it was pretty relatable. I think it was the first time I used public transit to go somewhere by myself. I think I was like 14 at the time and I ended up going all the way down the line to the industrial area of my city because it was the 22A instead of the 22. Driver was a bit of a dick too. Like dude you don't *need* to be such a dick. I'm new at this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

-10 points in life
Feb 27, 2023
Mine's quite random.

The name is just some random thing I invented with the pronunciation, I like coffee and koi fishes so it sounds like a weird aberration but somehow accomplished what I tried to do, haha.
My profile pic is from a game called Ice-scream and the character is a fox that is constantly bullied by another character and cries a lot because of it (or atleast that I know, sadly I never played the game). I was also bullied for years and I constatly cry, as much to an extend that I had nickname making fun of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
My profile pic is the last tweets the singer of Frightened Rabbits wrote before leaving this awful place.

SirCalvinXIV

SirCalvinXIV

May 20, 2023
My name on this site is the same (nickname) as the one I used to have in like 7-10th grade, because nostalgia. Pic is just a nice landscape, no real rhyme or reason

lagoona-a-go-go

lagoona-a-go-go

La tristesse durera toujours.
May 25, 2023
I'm a doll collector with a big focus on Monster High. My favorite character in the new generation of it is Lagoona, since I relate a lot to her, and I'm ready to go. Plus, I like 60s fashion and it made me think about gogo boots.

Reactions: leftdreaming
D

Dosentmatter903

Student
May 5, 2023
"Dosent matter"....I'm ona sweacide website , my name really shouldn't matter

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Oh my username is from one of my favourite Korean dramas and as for my profile picture I don't have one….

leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
My pfp is of ST AR-15 from girls frontline because I just think she's neat. My name is leftdreaming because I can only dream of a life where I am happy.

Seven Threads

Seven Threads

Iterator
Mar 5, 2023
My name actually has a couple of different origins. To start with, I'm a practicing tulpamancer. To those who have no idea what that means, tulpamancy is the art of willfully creating other sentient personalities (tulpas) inside your head that you can talk to and interact with. I've been engaging in this practice for some time now, and at present, I have six tulpas who are all a huge part of my life. These six plus myself make seven, or seven different threads of thought.

The name was also inspired by a videogame I greatly enjoy called Rain World. In the game are beings called Iterators, massive sentient supercomputers who were designed and built to solve the great problem of existence: how to ascend out of the cycle of suffering and rebirth. These iterators all have interesting and cryptic names, such as Five Pebbles, Looks To The Moon, No Significant Harassment, and Seven Red Suns. Given the nature of this website, and my fondness for the game and its motifs and characters, I decided that modeling my name and persona after an Iterator would be apropos, hence calling myself Seven Threads.

(Fun fact: I actually started here as Seven Threads Twine, before deciding that was a little too bulky, and also noting that it could be read as 'twine' the material, with some unfortunate implications.)

As to my profile picture, it's just an image I pulled from a Google search. I wanted a series of colored threads twining together, and this was the closest match I could find.

Last edited:
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
The pfp because Mononoke is cool and the name cause I like music

Shoya

Shoya

May 27, 2023
Shoya is a character from a silent voice movie.He is quite like me who can't forgive himself

Jupit3rs

Jupit3rs

"I'm finally going home... to the stars"
Feb 23, 2022
I love the space... The universe, the void, the stars and the galaxies, something about them calls me.
For my pic, I'm not so sure, i felt like it makes senses with my way of talking and speaking here, like a lost soul full of light, an entity from another world searching for anything.

M

mrfarenheit

Sep 23, 2022
My name's meaning for this forum is:

Saudade (English: /saʊˈdɑːdə/,[1] European Portuguese: [sɐwˈðaðɨ], Galician: [sawˈðaðɪ]; plural saudades)[2] is an emotional state of melancholic or profoundly nostalgic longing for a beloved yet absent something or someone. It is often associated with a repressed understanding that one might never encounter the recipient of longing ever again. It is a recollection of feelings, experiences, places, or events— often illusive —[citation needed]​ that cause a sense of separation from the exciting, pleasant, or joyous sensations they once caused. It derives from the Latin word for solitude.[3]

Nascimento and Meandro (2005)[4] cite Duarte Nunes Leão's definition of saudade: "Memory of something with a desire for it."

In Brazil, the day of Saudade is officially celebrated on 30 January.[5][6] It is not a widely acknowledged day in Portugal.

from wikipedia lmao
Mr Fahrenheit from queen, don't stop me now song

ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
My profile pic is Kenshrio from "houkoto no ken" or as Americans know as "Fist of the north star" I consider him a child hood hero of mine, same with Lion-O from thundercats. Kenshiro is a bad ass,but he also has a heart and cries when he loses someone he cares about. Which is how I see myself as, not a bad ass but tough and show weakness when I lose someone or when I am at my worst.
My SN is just facts. I was born in 1982, I am lonely, always was and always will be. sure I had breaks from that in the past, but those days are long gone. Thus I am Forever lonely...until I am no more.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Anxiety Hangover is an EyeHateGod song. To me it relates to feeling so much anxiety that you become intoxicated from it.
The picture is an 1894 sculpture called Angel of Grief.

That's Not Me

That's Not Me

A cork on the ocean floating over the raging sea
Sep 14, 2022
When I first came here I had a hard time choosing a name. Mine is the name of a song that speaks to what I was and am going through. It's about changing, looking in the mirror and saying "hey, this is not me anymore". It's about finding out that life sucks. Before, I was the most optimistic person I knew, but "I soon found out that my lonely life wasn't so pretty". I think my favorite part of the song is "I'm a little scared / 'Cause I haven't been home in a long time / You needed my love / And I know I left at the wrong time" I can't not think of suicide when I hear it. Most of us here have someone who cares and will be sorry when it happens. Regardless of when we leave, it will be the wrong time. I have my parents who need me, and I know that I will leave at the wrong time.
The photo is a funny picture of the guy who wrote it. I also tried to do this last year when I decided I was going to ctb and I'm going to do it again this time. Leave good moments in the memory and silly pictures to show that the suffering is not as big as it could be.

Mechanical Dance

Mechanical Dance

"I'm a monstrosity. An abomination."
May 28, 2023
Olivia from Fear & Hunger 2, a recent indie game that has quickly become one of my favorites. Mechanical Dance is the name she receives after being moonscorched, AKA being punished by Rher, the Moon God.

Homulily

Homulily

Witch of the Mortal World
Jun 1, 2023
my profile picture is art i did of Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
I relate to her a lot and I understand her struggle of doing everything she can for someone she loves and in the end they are gone from your life and being left in isolation.

i use the same name on everything.