• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Someone close to me knows I am suicidal and it seems I might be going to the therapist for the first time soon. I still have no more hope in life anymore and just want to CTB asap but I am going to be full on honest about my problems with the therapist just because of the time I will be spending there. Im definitely not going to mention that I am suicidal to the therapist as that will definitely set me away to a psych ward. But what else shouldn't I say to set alarms for psych ward or such?

Marystevenson1001

Marystevenson1001

Aug 17, 2018
Mandated reporting includes a danger to yourself or others, child abuse or elderly abuse, a terrorist threat. Don't mention any of those things. Otherwise everything you say will be confidential.

Reactions: TinTabby and RM5998
Marystevenson1001

Marystevenson1001

Aug 17, 2018
PS: this is a state thing so might want to look up mandated reporting laws in your area to see what else is covered where ever you are.

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Mandated reporting includes a danger to yourself or others, child abuse or elderly abuse, a terrorist threat. Don't mention any of those things. Otherwise everything you say will be confidential.
Sweet, it seems in my case, suicidal thoughts is the only thing that would get me into a psych ward

Reactions: RM5998