• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
But if I knew it was obvious why would I ask. As for your social awkwardness I don't know what you're talking about. You made judgements about me. I told you what I thought of them and why. ??
Just find someone with a hymen and like a certificate of virginity if this is that important to you. It's not important to many people, but it's important to some people and you seen to be one of them, so do that.

Jesus if your hymen never totally breaks does that mean you can't bond? Wild

It seems like you want someone to tell you that yes your worries are valid and true and you should only have sex if you can see a hymen and the women saying otherwise are trying to trick you so...why ask exactly.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I=
It seems like you want someone to tell you that yes your worries are valid and true and you should only have sex if you can see a hymen and the women saying otherwise are trying to trick you so...why ask exactly
I'm glad you edited this into your response just now because it really demonstrates what is happening in this thread.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I=

I'm glad you edited this into your response just now because it really demonstrates what is happening in this thread.
I think women again have told you that they are not controlled like robots by a small piece of skin near the opening of their vaginas and that they find the idea off-putting because we aren't meat puppets but you believe that they are so...why ask exactly if you don't want the answers or won't believe them? Just find that hymen and move on with your life

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I'd like to thank the only member who provided me with a decent response, who I won't name so as not to force her to feel like she needs to distance herself from me, and point out that only hers were logically valid responses that didn't carry implicit (or explicit) insults.

Edit: two people, on female one male.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is that what all this is about? But if it isn't true then why worry so much??
it doesn't really matter if it's true or not. You might want to do some reading on the history of different societies treatment of virgin brides, and the value of virginity and religion and passed society.

It's kind of hard to explain why this is a socially awkward question, and a lot of relationships don't really work out so if it doesn't are you now obligated to stay with her regardless? now that you have broken her hymen isn't she ruined her all other men forever now?

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I wonder if the hymen is this powerful you could control a lady like a robot or something using the hymen as a little joystick

Anyways go forth dude and find the hymen of your dreams

Reactions: CoalmineCanary
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
a lot of relationships don't really work out so if it doesn't are you now obligated to stay with her regardless? now that you have broken her hymen isn't she ruined her all other men forever now?
Ruined is a strong word that I never used. We're also not living in ancient times and serial monogamy is the standard for most people so even if my concerns turned out to be true it wouldn't ruin anyone.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I wonder if the hymen is this powerful you could control a lady like a robot or something using the hymen as a little joystick

Anyways go forth dude and find the hymen of your dreams
I'm glad you think you have figured me out, it must be nice for you and coalminecanary to have so much unfounded confidence.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I'm glad you think you have figured me out, it must be nice for you and coalminecanary to have so much unfounded confidence.
It was a joke, please don't actually attempt this (without someone's consent I guess)

I'm being serious though if virginity is very important to you then marry a virgin, but not all virgins have hymens and not all people with hymens are virgins, but you do what you feel comfortable doing

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzylady80
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
You *are* behaving petulantly and *keep* doubling down.
Not sure why you would bring mockery on to yourself but here you are.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You *are* behaving petulantly and *keep* doubling down.
Not sure why you would bring mockery on to yourself but here you are.
Doubling down? Yeah, I don't think I did anything wrong and I explained why. If you can't understand that then keep believing 2+2=5.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Doubling down? Yeah, I don't think I did anything wrong and I explained why. If you can't understand that then keep believing 2+2=5.
???

dude just go marry a virgin and hymenated woman nobody is preventing you from doing this by making jokes about genitals on the internet

Reactions: flatearth
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ruined is a strong word that I never used. We're also not living in ancient times and serial monogamy is the standard for most people so even if my concerns turned out to be true it wouldn't ruin anyone.
If your concerns were accurate (They aren't by the way. I don't fantasize or dream about my rapist, and my ex didn't even know he existed) you said non-virgin women are still considered to have value and be worth being with. Then why worry about it at all If it wouldn't remove your desire for someone if no longer be a virgin?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If your concerns were accurate (They aren't by the way. I don't fantasize or dream about my rapist, and my ex didn't even know he existed) you said non-virgin women are still considered to have value and be worth being with. Then why worry about it at all If it wouldn't remove your desire for someone if no longer be a virgin?
It's a question of degree. Just because something isn't an absolute doesn't mean someone will never worry about something...obviously.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Virginity is special for men and woman.

It's not really that special for men tbh. On average men think about sex eight times a day. we are hardwired to have sex which means the notion that virginity is special for men is hogwash.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
because we aren't meat puppets but you believe that they are so...why ask exactly if you don't want the answers or won't believe them?
That's weird...that you'd be able to put words into someone's mouth like that. Not sure if you believe it or are just getting off on the thread.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
It's not really that special for men tbh. On average men think about sex eight times a day. we are hardwired to have sex which means the notion that virginity is special for men is hogwash.
I think it is special even if men do not...

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's a question of degree. Just because something isn't an absolute doesn't mean someone will never worry about something...obviously.
I know I would feel pretty hurt if I got into a relationship with someone and he knew I wasn't a virgin, and over time he let out that the fact that I wasn't a virgin filled him with doubts or bad feelings. If hymen is what you need to feel secure in a relationship then seek out that specific thing in a partner, but asking us was insensitive. I understand the replies and put you on the defense, but try to see this from a woman's perspective.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I know I would feel pretty hurt if I got into a relationship with someone and he knew I wasn't a virgin, and over time he let out that the fact that I wasn't a virgin filled him with doubts or bad feelings. If hymen is what you need to feel secure in a relationship then seek out that specific thing in a partner, but asking us was insensitive. I understand the replies and put you on the defense, but try to see this from a woman's perspective.
Thanks for your response.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
That's weird...that you'd be able to put words into someone's mouth like that. Not sure if you believe it or are just getting off on the thread.
I believe that you should not have sex with non virgins or with people whose hymens you are not comfortable with if this is causing you that much anxiety and distrust because it seems like it would not be something you want to do, and to be prepared for an array of interesting responses and jokes if you ask women admittedly strange things about the skin around their vaginas on the internet

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If hymen is what you need to feel secure in a relationship
It's one of many factors since, as I said, it doesn't create an absolute value one way or another. There are a lot of reasons someone might feel less secure with their partner and if trauma bonding through the hymen were a phenomenon then the hymen would be among them. Contrary to what several people keep repeatedly posting, it wouldn't necessarily matter that much to me. It's ridiculous that I have to say that but I can just see certain idiots making posts already.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's one of many factors since, as I said, it doesn't create an absolute value one way or another. There are a lot of reasons someone might feel less secure with their partner and if trauma bonding through the hymen were a phenomenon then the hymen would be among them. Contrary to what several people keep repeatedly posting, it wouldn't necessarily matter that much to me. It's ridiculous that I have to say that but I can just see certain idiots making posts already.
There's just no logical or scientific backing behind a hymen bonding people to one another. As others have stated a lot of women are simply born without one. I think the best way to relieve your anxiety about the topic is to educate yourself further on the anatomy as well as the cultural impact of things like virginity. The origin of these concepts is control and possessiveness of females rather than any form of science or actual fact. That's in part why you got a heated response from people.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
There's just no logical or scientific backing behind a hymen bonding people to one another. As others have stated a lot of women are simply born without one. I think the best way to relieve your anxiety about the topic is to educate yourself further on the anatomy as well as the cultural impact of things like virginity. The origin of these concepts is control and possessiveness of females rather than any form of science or actual fact. That's in part why you got a heated response from people.
it is less about hymen and about first sexual experience

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The only decent response I got among the few that weren't ridiculous mentioned that there is actually no scientific consensus as to what purpose it serves, so as far as logically valid speculation goes it wasn't an absurd question.

I'm not particularly anxious about it but thanks for your advice.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Obviously you do not want some whore or a man that slept around.

• Hmph!
Reactions: 141592653
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
If he wants a 'virgin wife' - well hell, he'd better be a virgin as well.
I'm a real believer in equal opportunities... :wink:

What a ridiculous, sexist, male chauvinistic post!! :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.