• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Wow. Doubling down... I already showed you. You missed it? Or you do have a learning disability?
Are you sure? Just worried about your wellbeing. :hugs:

I'd worry about this guy's well being a little more... and his lack of basic biology...

I'm in good spirits myself. There are some very funny people in this thread. Thank you for all the laffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: waived
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Wow. Doubling down... I already showed you. You missed it? Or you do have a learning disability?

"Or you do have" LOL

Some of the signs of a learning disability are: poor vocabulary, inability to present arguments in a logical manner, trouble with understanding abstract/complex ideas and struggling with grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I'd worry about this guy's well being a little more... and his lack of basic biology...

I'm in good spirits myself. There are some very funny people in this thread. Thank you for all the laffs!
Lack of basic biology? So he is not a living organism?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Make jokes because you have no argument.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Make jokes because you have no argument.
To be fair, someone explained what trauma bond is and most users told you that women do not get attached to men who took their virginity. Women are not as focused on sex as men are and it is more likely that a woman will think of a guy she loved sometime in the past, rather than a guy who took her virginity.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
To be fair, someone explained what trauma bond is and most users told you that women do not get attached to men who took their virginity. Women are not as focused on sex as men are and it is more likely that a woman will think of a guy she loved sometime in the past, rather than a guy who took her virginity.
At no point did I argue against that, in fact if you read my original post I'm hoping a refutation will be confirmed by experiences. The question is why people felt entitled to respond to me the way they did and why the question is itself worthy of derision. That is what I have been responding to for most of this thread.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
At no point did I argue against that, in fact if you read my original post I'm hoping a refutation will be confirmed by experiences. The question is why people felt entitled to respond to me the way they did and why the question is itself worthy of derision. That is what I have been responding to for most of this thread.
I cannot answer that since I do not know what motivations others have.

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I think the thread speaks for itself. Offensive motivations, aside from a handful of people, are evident.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Probably different for everyone tbh. If you don't care you don't care and nobody is gonna convince you otherwise. Likewise if you do care nobody is gonna change that either. Personally I think virginity is special, not just for women but for men too, but I wouldn't call it 'important' since if it isn't there that doesn't really cause problems for me. Really just comes down to how you view romantic experiences in yourself and others.

Reactions: flatearth
Status
Not open for further replies.