• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I am asking you how you define it/where did you see it in his posts? I am not a fan of progressive new speak btw and terms like "mansplaining" imply that what men have to say is worthless because they are shitheads who have all the power and privilege, or some convoluted crap in that vein.

Bad faith actors (who might be lazy) are not hard to google either.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I am asking you how you define it/where did you see it in his posts? I am not a fan of progressive new speak btw and terms like "mansplaining" imply that what men have to say is worthless because they are shitheads who have all the power and privilege, or some convoluted crap in that vein.
I'm not an expert in new terms but I'm guessing it was at the "ewww women" part where women gave him responses and he pretty much immediately became hostile and kept insisting that yes, women bond with their rapists or something even though people told him that really wasn't how things work and then claiming he was being victimized because people didn't agree with everything he said and then somehow blamed feminism for some reason

Reactions: LastFlowers
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
@foxdie I don't understand your reaction.

Don't worry about it dude. I am just subject to groupthink and am made of low quality character who is pretending to be a good guy. Pretend I said nothing, I shouldnt have, that was my mistake and I'll freely admit that. As a fellow member of this site, I sincerely hope you feel better friend. Take care of yourself.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm not an expert in new terms but I'm guessing it was at the "ewww women" part where women gave him responses and he pretty much immediately became hostile and kept insisting that yes, women bond with their rapists or something even though people told him that really wasn't how things work and then claiming he was being victimized because people didn't agree with everything he said and then somehow blamed feminism for some reason
I did not read the whole thread. I saw that some users were making fun of him.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I'm not an expert in new terms but I'm guessing it was at the "ewww women" part where women gave him responses and he pretty much immediately became hostile and kept insisting that yes, women bond with their rapists or something even though people told him that really wasn't how things work
a) I said Eww because that's what women say on threads about men...even in this very thread (!)
b) Show me where I insisted that women bond with their rapists. I said another poster had brought up trauma through rape and dating a rapist which contradicts the suggestion that my question is ridiculous.
Don't worry about it dude. I am just subject to groupthink and am made of low quality character who is pretending to be a good guy. Pretend I said nothing, I shouldnt have, that was my mistake and I'll freely admit that. As a fellow member of this site, I sincerely hope you feel better friend. Take care of yourself.
Don't patronize me.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
a) I said Eww because that's what women say on threads about men...even in this very thread (!)
b) Show me where I insisted that women bond with their rapists. I said another poster had brought up trauma through rape and dating a rapist which contradicts the suggestion that my question is ridiculous.
They didn't say eww about men, they were saying eww about you

The poster said that they were in a conservative place and felt pressured to date their rapist because of the view that once someone takes a woman's virginity nobody else will want her, and you came to literally the completely wrong conclusion from that post and then started ranting about feminism mobs or something when people were posting about their rapes and trauma and shit.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
They didn't say eww about men, they were saying eww about you
Apparently it was about the religion actually (!). What are you talking about. I'm still waiting for a solid justification for why my question should be treated as it has been.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I said another poster had brought up trauma through rape and dating a rapist which contradicts the suggestion that my question is ridiculous.

I think she was dating him because she felt she was not capable of admitting to herself that what he did was wrong. A lot of women grow up with the belief that their feelings are not valid and are taught to respect men more than they respect themselves. I doubt she was bonded to him.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Apparently it was about the religion actually (!). What are you talking about. I'm still waiting for a solid justification for why my question should be treated as it has been.
I would suggest some self introspection rather than reacting to everything with immediate hostility, but it does not seem like you would want to do that, you just wanted to fight with people more than you wanted an answer to any question. You had the nerve to go on rants about feminism and sjws or whatever when people were opening up about their trauma to you

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I never broke one and it's really bothering me to know that if I were to be in a relationship with someone whose hymen I didn't break she might have dreams about that person instead of me. I know most people will say, as I did, that it's a ridiculous suggestion but then why does the hymen exist? I'm hoping to discover there is a reason that does not involve trauma bonding.

Someone *already* told you the hymen is not about trauma bonding.
Wow.
Also don't debate with master-baiters about hymens.
I say that in good faith.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I would suggest some self introspection rather than reacting to everything with immediate hostility, but it does not seem like you would want to do that, you just wanted to fight with people more than you wanted an answer to any question. You had the nerve to go on rants about feminism and sjws or whatever when people were opening up about their trauma to you
I would suggest you try to be a little more respectful of people who ask a question you think is ridiculous.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Don't patronize me.

Don't insult me then. I do hope you take care despite what you may think. I know you feel ganged up on right now but I wasn't even being that hostile towards you. I don't think I attacked your character or if I did it wasn't my intention. Maybe I said somethings I shouldn't have but so have you. I sincerely do not want to cause additional anguish to my fellow suicidals, so I'm trying to disengage. I admitted I made a mistake by replying. You won't convince me nor will I convince you. Agree to disagree.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I would suggest you try to be a little more respectful of people who ask a question you think is ridiculous.
My first response was pretty respectful even though I made points you didn't like and if that wasn't deferential enough for you then again, this is a pointless thread because you have an idea and don't really want to listen to other people's input
Yeah I didn't believe it...what is your point? And show me where I mansplained hymens to you.
Multiple people have told you something, you don't believe it...ok, then what exactly was the point of the thread? Why start this thread "just asking questions" if you're a Hymen Expert and everyone else is wrong about them

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Multiple people have told you something, you don't believe it...ok, then what exactly was the point of the thread?
You want to pretend that just because there are varying claims made that asking about people's experiences to refute or back up the claim is a pointless thread? I'd say that goes on quite a bit so it sounds like your bias is still running strong.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I don't ask in jest, but do you have a learning disability? I ask in concern now.
Or are you under 18 or something?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I don't ask in jest, but do you have a learning disability? I ask in concern now.
Or are you under 18 or something?
Niiice, go with the learning disability. Because I didn't mansplain hymens to you.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
An accusation aimed at men usually but not exclusively by radical feminists, which constitutes a logical fallacy, because it attempts to undermine what the man said simply in virtue of being a man, and not based on the substance or arguments he presented. As such, it is a form of ad hominem.
Thank you. I was hoping that the person who used the word would give me some insight into their interpretation of the word but all I got was *crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.