• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No, I meant like when a German Shepherd clamps down and won't let go. :pfff: But definitely traumatizing for both parties, I'm sure.

I mean, that's what the ethnographic studies said. Yeah.
What a horrible image lol I prefer picturing the myth of dentata. (Well..actually I would prefer imagining neither.)

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You're hilarious?!
Oh and I was just wondering... are you a paedophile? That would explain your unhealthy fascination with females' hymens being intact!
Because you can't read or think straight?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
By the way, I don't think all the women who were raped as virgins or molested as children are stuck daydreaming about the fucker who broke their hymen. So there's another little tidbit for you.
But that was actually contradicted, at least to some extent, by the experiences of another much more sane and intelligent respondent. Oh dear.
That totally hurt, but not for the reasons you're thinking.

It's because I laughed and it tore my hymen.

WE ARE BONDED.
You're an abuser. I fear for anyone who might end up in a relationship with you.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
If we're okay with being so candid my opinion of you is that you're dim.

And you'd be correct. Just as my opinion of you is correct.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Whoa, this thread is a trip. To answer the title of this thread, virginity is not important unless you make it so.

Serious questions: How do you classify women who are born without a hymen or their hymen was "broken" on a bike ride? Are they trauma bonded to their bike? And those born without are they bonded... to God or their own genes or something? Also I've never heard the term "trauma bond" before today and googling it's definition, surprisingly makes no mention of the hymen:

"Traumatic bonding occurs as the result of ongoing cycles of abuse in which the intermittent reinforcement of reward and punishment creates powerful emotional bonds that are resistant to change."

I think if you follow your assumptions to their logical conclusion you'll see how ridiculous they sound. Also what about women who are raped? These are things you should consider before asking questions like this and expecting any serious discourse on the topic. The significance you seem to place on the hymen is purely cultural and has no scientific basis.

You answered your own question BTW in your second sentence when you mentioned "religious groups". Some religions believe it is wrong to wear clothes made from blended linen and wool. Is this another quandary that keeps you up at night? Sorry I tried to answer this in good faith but I see I've become unintentionally glib. Feel free to ignore as I am not a women. Or does that make my opinion more valid in your eyes... I just logged in but this might be enough internet for the day. I think I'm gonna sign off for a bit...

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Serious questions: How do you classify women who are born without a hymen or their hymen was "broken" on a bike ride? Are they trauma bonded to their bike? And those born without are they bonded... to God or their own genes or something?
I wouldn't think so but it doesn't follow that if it's a person it would be exactly the same.

Also what about women who are raped? These are things you should consider before asking questions like this and expecting any serious discourse on the topic.
I can see the role you like to play. Some women do bond to their rapist actually. Did you consider that? Anyway. Even if people don't consider it a serious question it's odd that there's a gang - you now being among them - of excited "voices of reason" whose responses have involved little more than petty self-righteous attacks, even reading in things that I never said and in one case suggesting I'm a pedophile. There are actual pedos and predators here but these people prefer to high five each other over bad jokes because feminism and you get off on playing the white knight. You can chatter and cackle all you like but it won't change the fact that intensity - including pain - can make an experience have more psychological impact, so if there's no explanation for the existence of hymens and if when they break during sex it hurts some women, it's entirely possible that that will have a higher impact on them as a result. But that's a ridiculous line of thinking because rapists and bicycle seats. And omg patriarchy wow can you believe he said that lolz.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Virginity is really important when ordering a Ceasar, i fucking hate vegetable juice and vodka, just give me a virgin ceasar.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I don't really care about the hymen or whatev, but I'd prefer to have a virgin gf because we would have similar life experiences and I think that would make us more close to one another

Also women who have been with too many partners really gross me out ngl

Reactions: Disappointered
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I wouldn't think so but it doesn't follow that if it's a person it would be exactly the same.

I can see the role you like to play. Some women do bond to their rapist actually. Did you consider that? Anyway. Even if people don't consider it a serious question it's odd that there's a gang - you now being among them - of excited "voices of reason" whose responses have involved little more than petty self-righteous attacks, even reading in things that I never said and in one case suggesting I'm a pedophile. There are actual pedos and predators here but these people prefer to high five each other over bad jokes because feminism and you get off on playing the white knight. You can chatter and cackle all you like but it won't change the fact that intensity - including pain - can make an experience have more psychological impact, so if there's no explanation for the existence of hymens and if when they break during sex it hurts some women, it's entirely possible that that will have a higher impact on them as a result. But that's a ridiculous line of thinking because rapists and bicycle seats. And omg patriarchy wow can you believe he said that lolz.

If you think I'm playing a "role" by believing that women are my equal, that reveals more about you then me. Also your use of the term "white knight" is very revealing. No need to slide into ad hominems with me, although that term doesn't really bother me. I never attacked you, only your assumptions/assertions. I do not get off on this. The opinions you hold actually cause me a lot of distress and make me hate the world more tbh. Also just based on this thread women do not need me to be a "white knight" lmao. They have savaged you more then I ever could. Do you wear clothes blended with linen and wool BTW? Maybe be more open to opinions that differ from yours. You started out extremely defensive on the first post that disagreed with you. But be safe friend, I hope you find the answers you seek.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I shouldn't be surprised at how this thread turned out yet somehow I am. Oh well.

Hurry up with those sex robots already, AI developers.

Reactions: Disappointered
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't really care about the hymen or whatev, but I'd prefer to have a virgin gf because we would have similar life experiences and I think that would make us more close to one another

Two people being virgins is no shortcut to having similar life experiences, you could still be night and day.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The hymen can break from anything and some people don't even have it (if ur FAB it doesn't mean u have to be born with it) it can even break from doing sports or using a tampon, horse riding etc... breaking the hymen doesn't mean anything.

losing ur virginity is about the moment and emotions, nothing to do with the hyman. I don't personally really care about losing my virginity anyways though because I'm asexual but I broke my hyman (not my virginity obviously) from using tampons

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If you think I'm playing a "role" by believing that women are my equal, that reveals more about you then me. Also your use of the term "white knight" is very revealing. No need to slide into ad hominems with me, although that term doesn't really bother me. I never attacked you, only your assumptions/assertions. I do not get off on this. The opinions you hold actually cause me a lot of distress and make me hate the world more tbh. Also just based on this thread women do not need me to be a "white knight" lmao. They have savaged you more then I ever could. Do you wear clothes blended with linen and wool BTW? Maybe be more open to opinions that differ from yours. You started out extremely defensive on the first post that disagreed with you. But be safe friend, I hope you find the answers you seek.
You just demonstrated you're what I thought by assuming I don't believe women have equal rights. Yeah, you took a really big risk joining the group of excitable bullies whose groupthink - and group presence - enables them to think they made valid points when they didn't, so I really respect your opinion. I was not answered, I was told I should never be with a woman with a broken hymen because she'll be thinking of her dildo, by someone taking liberties because they think they can get away with being rude to someone whose thought processes don't fit into the current groupthink. From there I see a bitter gang of compensating female bullies acting - and thinking - like children. Sad. You pretend to be such a good guy but you still threw in a stupid jab because you're made of low quality character like several others here. None of this addresses the fact that my question is based on a plausible hypothesis. If it's incorrect, normal people would just voice their opinions, as a few have done. And if some think it's a belief that is based on oppressive patriarchal culture, normal people would mention that as well. But that's not what happened and that's not what you felt like joining into. This forum is populated by predators indeed.

• Aww..
Reactions: foxdie
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020

Is this some sort of wind up?

What do you consider too many partners?

Reactions: PNKPNDA
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
@foxdie I don't understand your reaction.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Uh... it's really not that deep
The concept of virginity is a made up social construct, and in many ways used to shame and oppress women
I didn't 'lose' anything when I had sex for the first time, I didn't become less of a person when I became sexually active. It's just sex.
At this point I've lost count of the amount of men I've slept with, but that should have no moral significance whatsoever

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Uh... it's really not that deep
The concept of virginity is a made up social construct, and in many ways used to shame and oppress women
I didn't 'lose' anything when I had sex for the first time, I didn't become less of a person when I became sexually active. It's just sex.
At this point I've lost count of the amount of men I've slept with, but that should have no moral significance whatsoever
Are you saying my question about hymens means I think non-virgins are less of a person and that it has moral significance? Because I'm reading what I posted and really not seeing how that should be imputed. That may be other people's preoccupation but it isn't mine.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've read somewhere that women lose virginity when they have sex with a person they care about for the first time, as an act of love, regardless of how much love-less sex they've had in the past. I know that sounds romantic, but it makes sense to me in a way.

I admit that OP did not word his post in the most gracious manner, but I am appalled by some reactions he is getting, especially the one where he is called a pedo for asking this question.

Last edited:
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
What's beautiful about that is that it would never happen. I and probably no one else would start gathering for some sort of attempted ritual assault if you asked about foreskins.
Dude I have seen small thermonuclear wars waged online over foreskins

Aside from the pedo stuff nobody was ritually assaulting you they were mostly making vagina jokes at least until you started flippin out

Status
Not open for further replies.