• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
It's just sex. The first time is not always going to be special. In fact, in most cases it is the reverse, especially for women.

I don't care if the woman is a virgin, if she has a hymen or not, if she has had sex hundreds of times. If we both like the sex, great. This is more important than any past experience

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
It's just sex. The first time is not always going to be special. In fact, in most cases it is the reverse, especially for women.

I don't care if the woman is a virgin, if she has a hymen or not, if she has had sex hundreds of times. If we both like the sex, great. This is more important than any past experience
Seems you care more about the physical side of the experience where as OP wants a girl to bond with from having first sexual encounter.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
where as OP wants a girl to bond with from having first sexual encounter
Actually that's not quite right. I just want to know whether there is any credence to the suggested theory for the existence of the hymen.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Actually that's not quite right. I just want to know whether there is any credence to the suggested theory for the existence of the hymen.
I should have read the thread properly then because that is really stupid lol
wtf man you made me laugh

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Not really and I am rad fem.
God I hate emojis so dame much

Well it's not your post, is it!
You feel the need to point out that you hate emojis, on a site that provides them and many members use them?
Is that your way of belittling someone?
If I'd agreed with your beliefs, yet still used emojis, would you have mentioned your hatred of emojis?
No, probably not... :ehh: :wink::pfff::shy::hihi::love::hug::heart::smiling::aw::ohh::heh:

Fill your boots love!!

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Seems you care more about the physical side of the experience where as OP wants a girl to bond with from having first sexual encounter.
Not necessarily. The physical part is important, but there are other issues involved as well.

And regardless of whether it's the millionth time a person has sex, it can always be a much more intense and remarkable experience than when the person lost his virginity.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

And will it be op's first sexual encounter?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Well it's not your post, is it!
You feel the need to point out that you hate emojis, on a site that provides them and many members use them?
Is that your way of belittling someone?
If I'd agreed with your beliefs, yet still used emojis, would you have mentioned your hatred of emojis?
No, probably not... :ehh: :wink::pfff::shy::hihi::love::hug::heart::smiling::aw::ohh::heh:

Fill your boots love!!
I just really do not like them they make no sense as you can make your own emojis.
I see normal people use them unironically I do not understand the normal people and their obsession with the emojis.
They are not even talking just using these weird symbols as if it means anything.
they do the meme things thye make but add emojis to them and I find it unsettling as none of it makes sense to me.
we have emojis already we can make.

I was not tryin to belittle you by saying I hate emojis why the hell is everyone on this website so insanely prone to making themselves an imaginary victim?
it is like reddit.
I see your username is im fragile als osorry for this weird rant I am not feeling right I should sleep maybe.
sorry

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I just really do not like them they make no sense as you can make your own emojis.
I see normal people use them unironically I do not understand the normal people and their obsession with the emojis.
They are not even talking just using these weird symbols as if it means anything.
they do the meme things thye make but add emojis to them and I find it unsettling as none of it makes sense to me.
we have emojis already we can make.

I was not tryin to belittle you by saying I hate emojis why the hell is everyone on this website so insanely prone to making themselves an imaginary victim?
it is like reddit.

Oh GROW UP FFS!! :angry:

That emoji means I'm angry BTW, just in case you don't already know!

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020

Yes you have a point.
I should not hate what I do not understand like emojis.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

And you didn't answer my question above.
Yes you have a point.
Hate them all you want, but don't try to undermine somebody who uses them, and then think you're a clever shit!
Yes you have a point.

How old are you - 12?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
...why the hell is everyone on this website so insanely prone to making themselves an imaginary victim?
it is like reddit.

You have almost 700 posts in 2 weeks. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with your surroundings before barging in and making yourself at home. You do know where you are, right?

Edit: suddenly OVER 700 posts...

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
We have several aspects of our physical anatomy that are no longer really necessary, but removing them from our genetics would take more evolutionary energy then just ignoring them. One example of this is a male nipples.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

You didn't answer my question.
Will the OP be a virgin too?
And just to add... if he's expecting the woman to be a virgin, is it unreasonable to expect OP to be a virgin as well?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Others have made good points, but I'd also like to add that even if you were right (which you VERY MUCH aren't, literally just Google it) trauma bonding is a super shitty and unhealthy thing to base and build a relationship on
Right about what? I didn't make declarations about it I asked if there were other explanations for the existence of the hymen. Whether trauma bonding is shit or not it would still create a bond that would be onerous to erase.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I was asked why women have a hymen. I had no idea. Is there an explanation for its existence? Does breaking it bond the woman to the person who broke it?
Wow... For real? I don't even know if you got your answer, but of course not. That's ridiculous. In most cases, you can't even feel if it's there or not. There's no "trauma bond" involved.

It's just a leftover from the body being made. Before a certain age, things aren't supposed to penetrate a female, and that just kind of protects things. It's unnecessary after physical maturity and often atrophies on its own or tears because of any number of non-traumatic things. That's all there is to it.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Right about what? I didn't make declarations about it I asked if there were other explanations for the existence of the hymen. Whether trauma bonding is shit or not it would still create a bond that would be onerous to erase.

Maybe the hymen is the equivalent of the piece of skin that is cut when a male is circumcised?

It's really irrelevant anyway, because it's not important that any gender is a virgin in this day n age. Why would it matter, unless you are a virgin yourself?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Ew gross. Women coming on here to act like they can implicitly defame me. Don't. Try re-reading what I wrote. I asked why the hymen exists so if you don't provide an answer to that question you're just coming here to insult me, which doesn't help your cause.
Bro, did they say they were a woman? Defaming implies a good reputation to begin with..
What is their "cause" exactly?

Sorry to say it but I don't think you posted this without the expectation of some backlash.
You could easily google this, so why ask here? There are plenty of physical traits we have that serve no real purpose, basically leftovers of the process of evolution, perhaps they used to be something else completely, and one day they will be gone entirely. Apparently some women can be born without any hymen at all.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Bro, did they say they were a woman? Defaming implies a good reputation to begin with..
What is their "cause" exactly?

Sorry to say it but I don't think you posted this without the expectation of some backlash.
You could easily google this, so why ask here? There are plenty of physical traits we have that serve no real purpose, basically leftovers of the process of evolution, perhaps they used to be something else completely, and one day they will be gone entirely. Apparently some women can be born without any hymen at all.
It doesn't sound like you've read the thread with much attention. Your comment about defamation is nothing but a gratuitous insult. Duly noted.

There was actually another thread about someone's first partner that reminded me of this question and prompted me to post it. I learned quite a lot. In particular I learned that if a group of people is brainwashed into believing they have the right to attack someone for even asking a question that undermines their pathetic piece of pie within the identity politics matrix, they'll rush aggressively at the opportunity to make idiotic assumptions and feel brazen about their nonsensical posts and badly executed little jabs. It seems that even when people are at death's door, certain petty attachments don't disappear. Lesson learned.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Trauma bonding is only indicated in women who had both hymens and vagina dentata.

Ethnographic studies indicate that no couple who has experienced this phenomenon has ever separated.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Trauma bonding is only indicated in women who had both hymens and vagina dentata.

Ethnographic studies indicate that no couple who has experienced this phenomenon has ever separated.
At least you made an effort.

...still a fail, to be clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzylady80
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
What? I don't make this shit up! I googled. You should try it.
I did which is when I discovered you couldn't resist trying to make a pathetic little joke. Because if someone wonders something that you think could undermine your world view of patriarchal oppression then you have the right to insult them or, since that's already happened and you don't want to look bad, try to make fun of them. But a lot of women actually do say that their first time sticks in their minds. Some women bleed and some even need to have an operation. So wondering whether the hymen breaking can create a bond through the mix of psychological factors and physical pain is a fair question. Just because the potential answers trigger you doesn't mean it isn't.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
At least you made an effort.

...still a fail, to be clear.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think their comments went over your head. If someone actually had their hymen intact with "vagina dentata" and you had sex with them, you may be "trauma bonded" by the fact that the woman's vagina would bite your dick off. Traumatizing for both parties, and hard to separate once your penis is chomped off behind her vaginal teeth.
Like I said in my own comment, google is your friend...don't take scientific sounding statements at face value or the joke may very well be on you. Pretty sure GPE is fucking with you, deservedly. It's either that or I am the idiot here. Go watch the movie "Teeth".

By the way, I don't think all the women who were raped as virgins or molested as children are stuck daydreaming about the fucker who broke their hymen. So there's another little tidbit for you. What is it you want to hear? That yes, the hymen is some magical flesh veil that the gods allow the chosen male to pass through!?
I did which is when I discovered you couldn't resist trying to make a pathetic little joke. Because if someone wonders something that you think could undermine your world view of patriarchal oppression then you have the right to insult them or, since that's already happened and you don't want to look bad, try to make fun of them. But a lot of women actually do say that their first time sticks in their minds. Some women bleed and some even need to have an operation. So wondering whether the hymen breaking can create a bond through the mix of psychological factors and physical pain is a fair question. Just because the potential answers trigger you doesn't mean it isn't.
Just saw this after my own comment..how satisfying. I mean you gotta admit, the joke makes it clear how willfully ignorant you are.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Um...ouch?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Um...ouch?
I don't know if you think I'm supposed to feel bad either but I don't. I have nothing but disdain for you and neither you nor anyone else has provided any rational argument to justify your behaviour.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong but I think their comments went over your head. If someone actually had their hymen intact with "vagina dentata" and you had sex with them, you may be "trauma bonded" by the fact that the woman's vagina would bite your dick off. Traumatizing for both parties, and hard to separate once your penis is chomped off behind her vaginal teeth.

No, I meant like when a German Shepherd clamps down and won't let go. :pfff: But definitely traumatizing for both parties, I'm sure.

I mean, that's what the ethnographic studies said. Yeah.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Like I said in my own comment, google is your friend...don't take scientific sounding statements at face value or the joke may very well be on you. Pretty sure GPE is fucking with you, deservedly. It's either that or I am the idiot here. Go watch the movie "Teeth".

By the way, I don't think all the women who were raped as virgins or molested as children are stuck daydreaming about the fucker who broke their hymen. So there's another little tidbit for you. What is it you want to hear? That yes, the hymen is some magical flesh veil that the gods allow the chosen male to pass through!?

Just saw this after my own comment..how satisfying. I mean you gotta admit, the joke makes it clear how willfully ignorant you are.
It makes it clear that you and several others are made mentally deficient by your sense of entitlement about aggression toward purported patriarchal oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.