Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I have been able to try many games that I did not think I would try before I died, but the most resentful has been Devil May Cry V and oh boy, I loved it, by itself it has been a lot of fun but it was also a nostalgic trip with so many winks to past games and even to the animated series and the novels, the ending made me laugh a lot despite how stressed I am now.

I recently also finished Trails of Cold Steel IV, its ending left me hyped for the next games, but the things that concluded there did well in my opinion, especially the final antagonist, all that construction received in previous games certainly it was worth it, i wish i could continue exploring that world.

B

bana

Dec 18, 2021
I've mostly been playing Hades (lol) and Mass Effect Legendary Edition for some bursts of nostalgia, but when I really want to escape and burn hours away without noticing I play Football Manager

Reactions: waitingforrest
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
I wish I could still play games but the condition I am won't allow it, I'd probably be playing more League of Legends right now or trying the new Far Cry

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby and Ringo
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Bloodborne! What a game. I was not there for it at all - spent countless hours getting pwned by every thing out there. Then realised I don't actually have to kill everything out there.
Fast forward 2 months I've completed the game now 5 times plus the dlc. Cannot recommend it enough. :)

Reactions: Fragile, Nomad7 and Live Free or Die
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
I haven't felt well enough to play any games lately. If I somehow manage to get the energy again I would like to play through Skyrim, Fallout 4 or Dying Light again. I enjoy the games where it's you against the world. Your only solace is within yourself. Your only goal is self preservation.

On another note, I used to play Elder Scrolls Online a few years ago. I might try to start fresh and just play it slow for the story and graphics.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I've been playing this for while now, and the game is just amazing imo. Played the original as a kid, and it just feels so nostalgic to experience my favourite region again 10+ years later. I'm currently shiny hunting Dialga, and can't wait to feel the excitement when I find it.
5C1BF928 B593 4F1F AF1A 646DE5647B39

I've also been playing these mobile games too: Btd 6, Summoners war, and Fire Emblem Heroes.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm currently shiny hunting Dialga, and can't wait to feel the excitement when I find it.
Good luck with that man, it took me half a day just to catch a Dialga with a good nature lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited and MeltedJello
lear

lear

Jan 2, 2022
I'm returning to Metal Gear Solid 2 for the first time in years, which is weird since it might be my favorite video game ever! I haven't played it since everyone realized "oh wow this was actually pretty prophetic."

I forgot just how much of this game is a giant fuck you to its players and the concept of sequels in general. "Oooh you want to play as the cool masculine action hero? You want to return to that power fantasy? You think that just because this is a sequel that you're entitled to certain things? Too bad. You're a himbo twink now :)" Truly one of a kind.
I've never played any of the Metal Gear games but I always love hearing about the things that Konami Kojima pulled off. Think it's worth it for me to pick up the HD collection?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I like to play RPG :smiling: I played Diablo 1-2-3, Titan Quest, Castlevania... Diablo II is my fav. Also I was playing Counter Strike when I was young :)

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja, PreussenBlueJay and MeltedJello
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I bought Monster Hunter Rise now that it came to pc, fucking hated it, refunded it. MH peaked at World, for now.

Looks like Elden ring is the only thing I'll enjoy this year.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, MeltedJello and Nomad7
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Decided to go back to playing Pokémon Sword before Legends Arceus comes out later this week and my one goal in mind is to catch a shiny Pheromosa at the Max Adventure Raids. Even though the odds of finding a shiny are the highest they've ever been (1 in 100), I still haven't found one yet. :/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and Snake of Eden
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I play ESO on PS4, if anyone wants to play with me.
Also Fallout 76.

Reactions: Manaaja and PreussenBlueJay
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Currently Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC. I posted a mod for this game on Nexus that has over 1700 downloads.

Also, DMC - Devil May Cry (PC) from 2013. Honestly, one of the most fun games I have played in a very long time. A little easy, but I may do a NG+ on the hardest difficulty.

• Love
Reactions: Zzzzz and PreussenBlueJay
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Been meaning to replay Nier Automata since finishing Replicant last year. For now finishing all the moons from Mario Odyssey.

Reactions: Panna and miserableforever
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I haven't felt well enough to play any games lately. If I somehow manage to get the energy again I would like to play through Skyrim, Fallout 4 or Dying Light again. I enjoy the games where it's you against the world. Your only solace is within yourself. Your only goal is self preservation.

On another note, I used to play Elder Scrolls Online a few years ago. I might try to start fresh and just play it slow for the story and graphics.
If you haven't played Witcher 3, it's 100% worth the time. It's a 3rd person RPG, so not exactly like Skyrim or Fallout. If you want a great 1st person RPG in a futuristic setting, I can't recommend Cyberpunk enough.

For anyone looking for free PC games:

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you haven't played Witcher 3, it's 100% worth the time. It's a 3rd person RPG, so not exactly like Skyrim or Fallout. If you want a great 1st person RPG in a futuristic setting, I can't recommend Cyberpunk enough.

For anyone looking for free PC games:

I don't mean to be the angry old granny here, but seing as this community is a right-to-die community, there's enough reason for pro-lifers to try to shut the community down. Us providing links to illegal gaming sites may contribute to them being successful.

By the way - The Witcher 3 is great! :wink:

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I don't mean to be the angry old granny here, but seing as this community is a right-to-die community, there's enough reason for pro-lifers to try to shut the community down. Us providing links to illegal gaming sites may contribute to them being successful.

By the way - The Witcher 3 is great! :wink:
Have you played the blood and wine dlc? I think I may have enjoyed it more than the main campaign.

And regarding those sites - they are literally the first ones that pop up in a google search. I'm not linking directly to the games - it's safe to list them, or they would have been shut down years ago.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Bought a laptop finally. Playing PIllars of Eternity. Have already bought POE2. Gonna replay the Baldurs's Gate saga after that. Don't know if I should buy BG3 yet since it's an early release and not complete.

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja and Skathon
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I'm playing World of Warships legends. It's paintball with a naval flavor. I'm not paying for it and no clan play but it's fun to screw around shooting at ships.

Reactions: Manaaja
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Thank you. I played through Witcher 3 a few years back and 100% it and got every trophy for ps4. I also bought it on computer, but haven't replayed it much. I bought Cyberpunk at launch, but I've only got a 1060 and it doesn't run well enough for me to enjoy it. The launch was so bad I uninstalled after a week. I was hoping after a year or two of patches and optimization I might be able to go back and enjoy it.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Have you played the blood and wine dlc? I think I may have enjoyed it more than the main campaign.

No, unfortunately, I hadn't even finnished the base game yet, but I may do so some time, since I hear that the DLCs are supposed to be even bettere.

And regarding those sites - they are literally the first ones that pop up in a google search. I'm not linking directly to the games - it's safe to list them, or they would have been shut down years ago.

It's not my alarm that this community needs to concern itself with, but the opinions of outsiders who may want to take advantage of any opportunity to shut the community down.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you. I played through Witcher 3 a few years back and 100% it and got every trophy for ps4. I also bought it on computer, but haven't replayed it much. I bought Cyberpunk at launch, but I've only got a 1060 and it doesn't run well enough for me to enjoy it. The launch was so bad I uninstalled after a week. I was hoping after a year or two of patches and optimization I might be able to go back and enjoy it.
I played cyberpunk on a 1080 laptop and 1080ti desktop - played fine on each, but I think the minimum would be maybe a 1070. It was really designed with rtx in mind - so a 2060 should run it pretty well. I currently have a 3090, and it runs at 4k120 fully maxed out with a very stable framerate.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I got myself a proper computer last summer and now I've finished the whole Dark Souls trilogy, the third one 4 times. Currently playing Celeste and unsuccessfully trying to keep away from WoW.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Capsicum_Corral and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Started Symphony of the Night again. I wish it had Quality of Life improvements such as an easier way for using potions/items and a faster running speed and a higher resolution. I wish it got a remaster or a remake.

Everytime I play it I think how hot Alucard is in his concept art and wish his sprite was much bigger and detailed and not just a few pixels slapped together.

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Cyberpunk, never played it but I do have the original RPG from the 80s! I recently bought a bunch of the supplements, not sure why as my old group never got into it (played Shadowrun). I've also been playing Sniper elite and the Ghost sniper contracts game. All this on a ps4. I gave up on pc gaming years ago back when processors and vid cards had to be upgraded to play the latest, probably stopped around Half-Life?

Reactions: Julgran
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
The good old days of gaming: I had to write a new autoexec.bat so that I could get the 602k needed out of 640k to run Aces of the Pacific. We used to dumpster dive "relatively" for RAM from a buddy's engineering firm when they upgraded. You kids and your non-dial up lifestyles! 🧙‍♂️

Reactions: Julgran
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The good old days of gaming: I had to write a new autoexec.bat so that I could get the 602k needed out of 640k to run Aces of the Pacific. We used to dumpster dive "relatively" for RAM from a buddy's engineering firm when they upgraded. You kids and your non-dial up lifestyles! 🧙‍♂️
I had internet before 56k. That was a huge upgrade from 33.6 :)

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Elden ring may become my all time favorite videogame. My eyes hurt, my hands are screaming in pain, my sleep schedule is ruined, but I'm having so much fun it's unreal.

And I'm not even halfway through it, not even a third of it maybe. It's been quite a while since I've pulled a no-life, I can't recommend it enough.

• Love
Reactions: Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Elden ring may become my all time favorite videogame. My eyes hurt, my hands are screaming in pain, my sleep schedule is ruined, but I'm having so much fun it's unreal.

And I'm not even halfway through it, not even a third of it maybe. It's been quite a while since I've pulled a no-life, I can't recommend it enough.
Gah, everyones recommending this, Ive been budgeting for triangle strategy, six days away, but elden rings so tempting, I cant decide, its been killing me.

Reactions: Fragile