Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I'm playing Elden Ring; although I'm constantly dying from my weakness, I'm completely addicted to that game world, with those wonderful landscapes full of strange (but so painful) creatures.

Reactions: Fragile
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I recently finally finished Pokémon Legends Arceus. Hopefully some dlc gets announced or something because once you catch Arceus himself there's practically nothing left to do and the next game I'm looking forward to doesn't come out until March 25th (Kirby and the Forgotten Land). 😅

• Love
Reactions: Panna
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Elden Ring... IF THEY KNEW HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS EIGHT GAMES!!!! There's no reason why it couldn't have a Windows 8 version. It would run better with DirectX11.

Diablo 3 season. I have almost got all the season what are they called journey goals to get the extra stash tab and Diablo pet.

Mystic Messenger.

Reactions: Grav
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I'm trying speed run techniques for sonic adventure DX. Just need to finish up gamma and then super Sonic.
I finished Pokemon platinum recently. Started replaying Pokemon SoulSilver. I need to get back into rimworld.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Manaaja

self proclaimed bitchboy
Aug 27, 2022
i started playing withcheye and omori both seem cool i plan on playing celeste and games that i finished are Mario Odyssey for like the 70th time, maxxed everything on Project Sekai on kr and jp server and got sumeru at 100% on genshin impact

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Left 4 Dead 2, SCP Secret Laboratory, and Destiny 2. Pretty much all I play anymore.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I was playing my beloved 'Minion rush', then got to playing 'larva heroes: lavengers' haven't finished either. But really like the larva series on utube.