• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
@bing ?
i remember him telling me elsewhere he was going to commit suicide because he didn't want to attend his sisters wedding in June, but he was active after the date. Miss you bro ;-; hope you're still out there

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Does anyone know if @StrawberryBlonde is still with us?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Anyone heard of @gomenasai ?
He said he'd most likely ctb so idk...
Hope he's doing better :/

Have you seen this thread? You're mentioned in the first post. So sorry.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Anyone heard about @thebunny? She was one of my fav persons on here...haven't seen here along time. Hope she's doing ok.

Also did @almostoutofhere ctb? His name is crossed out...😐
Anyone heard about @thebunny? She was one of my fav persons on here...haven't seen here along time. Hope she's doing ok.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
Also did @almostoutofhere ctb?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Has @Lonerzepam passed away? If so that's a real shame, because he was trying to champion getting SaSu's onion link onto various onion link directory sites like tor.taxi which I was definitely behind.

I hope he had a peaceful passing.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Has @Lonerzepam passed away? If so that's a real shame, because he was trying to champion getting SaSu's onion link onto various onion link directory sites like tor.taxi which I was definitely behind.

Last seen today 5:17PM

Last seen today 5:17PM

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I heard in the chat that he was banned, I hope he's doing okay.
Oh wow, that's surprising if that's what happened. I just assumed he already went ahead with his CTB plan that he posted here today not too long ago:

looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Lonerzepam was banned for a miss understanding, they are in the telegram group. They just asked to say this to you all, so you don't worry
If so, it must have been a massive misunderstanding, given that he has been aggressively approaching members, offering to be a middle-man for donations, after another mod told him not to do that. The fact that we got DMs reported where he asks to converse privately because he thinks what he's doing is against the rules doesn't make the situation any better.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
If so, it must have been a massive misunderstanding, given that he has been aggressively approaching members, offering to be a middle-man for donations, after another mod told him not to do that. The fact that we got DMs reported where he asks to converse privately because he thinks what he's doing is against the rules doesn't make the situation any better.
You're absolutely right. I reported a DM like this from him. Thanks for looking out for the members here. I hope he's got help if he needs it but the safety of the forum has to come first.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
What happened to jodes2?
According to the mods, he was auto-permabanned for receiving too many warnings, with the last one, from what I can make out, seemingly being for 'Encouraging CTB'. (Idk if I'm allowed to repeat what was said or link the post, as his comment is deleted now.)

It's a great shame, jodes2 was a really nice and helpful person to me. :notsure: