• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Lks lke thy slf-bannd
Thank you. It seemed unlikely that this person would get banned "for cause," but you never know... That's a person I will miss. They were always so down to earth and had good advice.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Has anyone heard from @FallenStar ? I'm worried about her.
Where @Hollowillow ?She's been gone for about a month.Who communicated with her, can you say something?What's wrong with her?
There was a user who communicated with her daily on zoom. I'm trying to remember their name. I think hollow Willow said they wanted to spend less time here.

A

Andry387

Oct 17, 2022
Has anyone heard from @FallenStar ? I'm worried about her.

There was a user who communicated with her daily on zoom. I'm trying to remember their name. I think hollow Willow said they wanted to spend less time here.
Thank you friend.I would like to talk to her again . When I came to this forum , @Hollowillow helped me a lot , and I think she understands me .
Can you remember the name of the user who communicated with her? If anything , please write to me.
I don't know English well, maybe I made a mistake somewhere in the message .

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022