• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

assisted

assisted

Student
Jul 7, 2022
Lks lke thy slf-bannd
Thank you. I figured they self-banned. It would be difficult to imagine someone like them getting banned here. They have such a kind soul. We were talking about becoming suicide partners, but we both felt weird about it as we didn't want to be a negative influence one another. I hope they didn't have to go alone...

A

Andry387

Oct 17, 2022
Where is @๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ? ? Did he delete his account? We talked to him about another user before his account was deleted.

Reactions: Shu
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Where is @๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ? ? Did he delete his account? We talked to him about another user before his account was deleted.
They self-banned a couple-few weeks ago (according to posts earlier in this thread).

Reactions: Shu
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
Does anyone remember elizabeth_timestamp? She was a member here at one point - maybe in 2018 or 2019 i'm guessing? I wasn't a member back then so i'm not sure. She also said she had become a moderator.
A while back she said she was disabling her account, which is maybe why i can't find her using the search feature?

Anyway, she ctb in sept 2021. She was my best friend, the best friend i've ever had, and i miss her SO much.
I'm not some pro lifer just wanting info - i believe people should have the right to end their life if they choose, including her. But that doesn't stop me from missing her, and i feel like it would help me get more closure somehow if i could either see her posts, or if anyone has any memories of her they could share?

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ’œ

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@Anxieyote @Myforevercharlie hey have you guys seen any activity from @Brayu ?

Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
Sup dude! I'm in a pretty good place, ta. I'm not currently suicidal but things still feel precarious. I'm mostly just taking it day by day. How are you?
Glad to hear it man! I definitely relate to things feeling precarious. I'm alright, mostly following the same day by day philosophy. In the process of trying to select a major, though I still have extreme hangups about integrating into society and adapting to eating the shit sandwich. Guess I just haven't quite lost my marbles enough to just run off into the woods. So, fuck it, time for college. High chance I'll hate myself for this later when I'm drowning in debt, but I want to escape sub 30k a year jobs so bad that I'm willing to take the chance. My will to live is still too strong to be broken. I'll die trying or fail so hard that I collapse. Really nice to see you're still hanging in there.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Glad to hear it man! I definitely relate to things feeling precarious. I'm alright, mostly following the same day by day philosophy. In the process of trying to select a major, though I still have extreme hangups about integrating into society and adapting to eating the shit sandwich. Guess I just haven't quite lost my marbles enough to just run off into the woods. So, fuck it, time for college. High chance I'll hate myself for this later when I'm drowning in debt, but I want to escape sub 30k a year jobs so bad that I'm willing to take the chance. My will to live is still too strong to be broken. I'll die trying or fail so hard that I collapse. Really nice to see you're still hanging in there.
Sounds good dude; I wish you the best. It's so damn hard to find a reasonable way to live in society that's for sure.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone remember elizabeth_timestamp? She was a member here at one point - maybe in 2018 or 2019 i'm guessing? I wasn't a member back then so i'm not sure. She also said she had become a moderator.
A while back she said she was disabling her account, which is maybe why i can't find her using the search feature?

Anyway, she ctb in sept 2021. She was my best friend, the best friend i've ever had, and i miss her SO much.
I'm not some pro lifer just wanting info - i believe people should have the right to end their life if they choose, including her. But that doesn't stop me from missing her, and i feel like it would help me get more closure somehow if i could either see her posts, or if anyone has any memories of her they could share?

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ’œ
I can't find anything on her name...I'm sorry:(

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
What happened to @Mr_House? I loved his monuments.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Any word about @Suicidebydeath? If not I understand. Wherever you are and whatever happened even if you're gone I want to Thank You for the support, love and kindness you've shown to me and others. It's hard and hurts saying goodbye to another wonderful person. but I get it. If you've ended your life, I hope all that pain you've felt is gone forever. โค๏ธ

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Any word about @Suicidebydeath? If not I understand. Wherever you are and whatever happened even if you're gone I want to Thank You for the support, love and kindness you've shown to me and others. It's hard and hurts saying goodbye to another wonderful person. but I get it. If you've ended your life, I hope all that pain you've felt is gone forever. โค๏ธ
Oh no..did they leave? Did they say it was their time?
I've been drifting further into the abyss and I don't know that I'm able to keep up with what's going on very well.

This member had my back some time ago and showed an incredibly rare understanding that I really appreciated and needed.
I will always be grateful for that.
The closer I get to the end and the more isolated and suffocated beneath my trauma and circumstances I become, the more I appreciate the small moments of compassion and support that were few and far between in my life.
I know there was some drama recently that seemed to rub certain people the wrong way, but I was comforted by the fact that we had a member here willing to speak out and trying to defend those they saw being bullied or incessantly picked out of the crowd.
Will be sad to lose them.