• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
According to the mods, he was auto-permabanned for receiving too many warnings, with the last one, from what I can make out, seemingly being for 'Encouraging CTB'. (Idk if I'm allowed to repeat what was said or link the post, as his comment is deleted now.)

It's a great shame, jodes2 was a really nice and helpful person to me. :notsure:
I must have missed that one. I don't remember any time that jodes2 encouraged anyone to CTB.
I thought he usually discouraged it.
Sometimes I worry about saying the wrong thing in goodbye threads.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I must have missed that one. I don't remember any time that jodes2 encouraged anyone to CTB.
I thought he usually discouraged it.
Sometimes I worry about saying the wrong thing in goodbye threads.
Yeah, that's the thing I find quite weird about it.
He was known here to discourage people from CTBing to the point of being accused of being a 'pro-lifer'.
I'm pretty certain he wasn't actually encouraging it in the thread, but taken out of context his comment sounded like he was I suppose.

I can kind of understand someone accidentally saying something that could be considered encouraging CTB and getting a warning for that, but I'm not sure what else jodes2 might've done that got him so many warnings as to be automatically permabanned. :/

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
:ohhhh: Oh no, @jodes2 NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;-;

I considered you my best buddy on SaSu! :aw:

According to the mods, he was auto-permabanned for receiving too many warnings, with the last one, from what I can make out, seemingly being for 'Encouraging CTB'. (Idk if I'm allowed to repeat what was said or link the post, as his comment is deleted now.)

It's a great shame, jodes2 was a really nice and helpful person to me. :notsure:

I can't believe, I just simply cannot believe that. While he was willing to share sources with people who asked him for it (he was the one who helped me find the source for antiemetics that I share with others after all), I've always heard of him discouraging CTB far more than the opposite. And despite my distaste for pro-life statements... strangely enough I didn't mind at all when it came from him.

Were his previous warnings from making too many pro-life statements outside of the recovery section? That's the only thing I can think of why he'd get so many warnings.

It don't matter, I'm gonna miss him badly. :'(

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
:ohhhh: Oh no, @jodes2 NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;-;

I considered you my best buddy on SaSu! :aw:

I can't believe, I just simply cannot believe that. While he was willing to share sources with people who asked him for it (he was the one who helped me find the source for antiemetics that I share with others after all), I've always heard of him discouraging CTB far more than the opposite. And despite my distaste for pro-life statements... strangely enough I didn't mind at all when it came from him.

Were his previous warnings from making too many pro-life statements outside of the recovery section? That's the only thing I can think of why he'd get so many warnings.

It don't matter, I'm gonna miss him badly. :'(
Indeed, I feel the same way. :'(

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What happened to @Zeus35 ? Her last threads sound like she was in a lot of pain. I am not sure whether it was a good idea to share her story with the vacuum cleaner. One has to endure a lot of jokes if one shares such a story.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Wow, okay so @5417807 revealed in the below topic what exactly went on with @jodes2 and ultimately how he got banned.

First of all to any mods reading this message, I'm sorry for derailing that topic, but it helped painted me a better idea of the type of person jodes2 really is.

I never knew how someone who came off as so friendly could also be so vicious, even to the point of being ironic that a pro-life person would wish death upon someone else. :\ I like to think there is a distinguishable line between advising someone how they can, or what would be the best way to end their life if that is what they seek, versus wishing death upon them. I guess jodes2 just couldn't make out that line? In the end, I do think it was for the best that he got banned.

While I don't want to let what I've just learned about jodes2 spoil my fond memories of him, it has helped me move on from him leaving.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Is @Nikki2020 still with us? We joined this forum the same day.

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Zeus got banned a couple of days ago after causing trouble in the Chat room. I just caught the end of the argument so I didn't see what happened exactly, but I saw that he was calling people 'retards' and got banned.
Thank you. I belatedly noticed that she had been having a bad time lately and seemed stressed out, but that was almost simultaneously with her getting banned.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
What happened to @Zeus35 ? Her last threads sound like she was in a lot of pain. I am not sure whether it was a good idea to share her story with the vacuum cleaner. One has to endure a lot of jokes if one shares such a story.
Sorry didn't see you'd asked about Zeus as well, just tagging you to let you know I replied two posts above (I've quoted myself below) with the answer in case you might not see it.

And oh yeah! I remember seeing that vacuum cleaner post, didn't remember it was Zeus that posted it!
Zeus got banned a couple of days ago after causing trouble in the Chat room. I just caught the end of the argument so I didn't see what happened exactly, but I saw that she was calling people 'retards' and got banned.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Hmmm, what happened to want a chick 🐥? They joined the forum 6 days ago, made 3 posts in total including one 49 minutes ago but their name is striked out. I guess it doesn't matter, it's just curious to see someone post so recently yet be striked out. It's not often you see the most recent post in Suicide Discussion be by a striked out name.

• Aww..
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What happened to @noaccount ? I think he posted a lot of questionable posts so I assume he was banned for that. I sometimes perceived him as a little bit aggressive.

• Aww..
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Someone who I've been in touch with before, @living once, has had their name crossed out and haven't been seen in almost 2 weeks. The weird thing is that you can still view their profile (unlike most people who get banned, their profile becomes unviewable), so no idea whether they got banned or they actually CTB'd. Either way, I hope they're doing alright.

• Aww..