• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zzzim

Sep 29, 2019
How do I search the forums for a specific post? The Rules & Info page states that we should make use of the search feature but I cant seem to find where it is, a link would be helkpful thanks.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
How do I search the forums for a specific post? The Rules & Info page states that we should make use of the search feature but I cant seem to find where it is, a link would be helkpful thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Z

zzzim

Sep 29, 2019
Having to unlock the search bar seems counter intuitive if you ask people to search before posting, I figured out a way around it though, thanks I guess.

• Hugs
A

Andry387

Oct 17, 2022
Where is 👁️👃👁️ now?
His new account is blocked.
P.S 👁️👃👁️ if you are reading my message, please write in Private messages.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
A

Andry387

Oct 17, 2022
where is @Hollowillow now?
She hasn 't been online for a long time . Who communicated with her, how is she feeling?
I miss her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Where is 👁️👃👁️ now?
His new account is blocked.
P.S 👁️👃👁️ if you are reading my message, please write in Private messages.
I miss his posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I wonder what happened to them, if they CTB. Just wanted to say.. you're not a failure for not fitting into this nightmare of existence.
To have enough empathy and awareness means to hate this world, I'm sorry irresponsible people made you experience hell. #Antinatalism

Best wishes, wherever you are 🌹

I am on vacation in Mexico, staying at a resort. I am at a beach right now, it's peaceful. It couldn't get anymore perfect than this. There's good food, great beach, amazing staff and pretty interior/rooms. I still want to CTB. I still can't stop thinking about how lavish stay is, how can I be happy when animals are suffering (so much meat here at buffets, dolphin shows, trained birds/animals for shows I think, workers are getting underpaid most likely, all the food being wasted and the ocean is dying (I see so much seaweed on the beach, this means that oceans are not filtering). It all seems like a facade.

I talked to one of the staffs and asked if they are getting fair wages so I can feel a little better about my stay but couldn't get a Clear answer from them. I will ask again.

I didn't want to come but it's a family vacay so couldn't say no. Plus reservations were already made so couldn't cancel as well.

I want to keep things short and simple when I write a note so here's a list. Which one do you like?

1. I am sorry for leaving, this is the only way to cure my depression and anxiety.

2. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am sorry I turned out to be such a failure.

3. This world is too cruel to exist in. I cannot bear to live in a world full of pain and suffering.

4. F**k this s**t society. F**k everyone. I should've never been born.

5. I refuse to be a wage slave in this greedy capitalistic society.

This one is long:

6. No matter how good my circumstances are, I cannot just focus on myself/my life alone especially when our society is in shambles. Everywhere I turn, I find more things wrong with this society and feel that every moment of our existence is pointless. I can't turn a blind eye to all the senseless suffering and violence going on around this world. How could I be happy when things like rape, genocide, war, pedophilia, human/child trafficking, animal cruelty/abuse, and other types of unimaginable abuse exists in this society. I know that I was given a good life and that if I feel strongly towards these issues then I must try to fix it. But I don't have the strength to fight blind people. Many have tried to fix these issues or at the very least expose them to our society but all in vain. Most of these issues (such as human/child trafficking) are suppressed by the media because those who are involved run/are the government. This world is a lost cause, the best thing I can do is not be a part of it.

7. Every moment of our existence inflicts pain onto other sentient beings. This is my fate, this is everyone's fate. We must consume other living beings (animals and/or plants) in order to be alive. It is horrifying and cruel. I don't want to be a part of this miserable existence.

Reactions: loopdaloop and not-2-b-the-answer
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
What happened? to me?

Reactions: Float On Okay and Rocinante
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Does anyone know what happened to @Dr.Sleep (Im tired)?

I was going to message them today but their name is crossed out. I hope they're ok :(

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Skathon and not-2-b-the-answer
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
What happened to @Suicidal Loser ?
I guess he has been banned for his thread about talking to young girls, and I understand he was wrong but I miss him...

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
What happened to @Suicidal Loser ?
I guess he has been banned for his thread about talking to young girls, and I understand he was wrong but I miss him...

Slf-bn

H/ ws upst @ th/ responss

• Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Wondering what happened to @kernel_panic ...?

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Anyone heard from @snowman626? I hope he has found peace from this world or maybe on a road to recovery...

• Hugs
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Has anyone heard of @Sanva?

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and not-2-b-the-answer
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Has anyone heard from @ksp recently?

• Hugs
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
@Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
what happened to him?

• Hugs
Reactions: justwannadip and not-2-b-the-answer
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
What happened to @lith1um?

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
What happened to unnormal9 ?
Did I miss a goodbye post ? :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Message In A Bottle
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dead Meat
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Did @Vizzy ctb?

• Aww..
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
What happened to @BitterlyAlive_? I only see their name crossed out and wonder if they left a message on their profile. They were one of the first users I interacted with (even if it was just reactions). I hope they are doing "okay" considering the circumstances.

• Hugs
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone know about @Interloper ?

• Hugs