• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
anyone know what happened to float on okay and borninthewrongbody? just saw both theyre names are crossed out but couldnt find anything like a goodbye thread or anything, apologies if ive just missed them.
(edit: just saw borninthewrongbody is active, nevermind sorry)

Last edited:
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
1000%
Haven't seen him in awhile. It's AWESOME to see you back. I hope everything is ok. :heart::hug::heart:

Thanks, nice to see you are still here we had such a great lot of people over the last few years, we had fun we cried, but we all wanted to die, sadly we had to say goodbye to our friends, and although we are online it's hard but this is still a great place to come for comfort and support, nowhere else exists, not in any hospital or psychiatric facilities where you can speak the truth and get advice from people who have suffered similar experiences, I was on risperidone when I had side effects they told me not everyone has this and wanted to prescribe another antipsychotic.

I should have CTB my partners couldn't wait for me, should have CTB in 2020, that was when I went cold turkey, started taking vitamin D and then a multivitamin waiting for voices to come back, omg they never made a full recovery, and had no trouble since, can't puff but plenty of booze and no problems.

The psychiatrists fucked me over but if the voices returned I would have gone back on the meds and CTB as the side effects are shit.

Cheers

Geo

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks, nice to see you are still here we had such a great lot of people over the last few years, we had fun we cried, but we all wanted to die, sadly we had to say goodbye to our friends, and although we are online it's hard but this is still a great place to come for comfort and support, nowhere else exists, not in any hospital or psychiatric facilities where you can speak the truth and get advice from people who have suffered similar experiences, I was on risperidone when I had side effects they told me not everyone has this and wanted to prescribe another antipsychotic.

I should have CTB my partners couldn't wait for me, should have CTB in 2020, that was when I went cold turkey, started taking vitamin D and then a multivitamin waiting for voices to come back, omg they never made a full recovery, and had no trouble since, can't puff but plenty of booze and no problems.

The psychiatrists fucked me over but if the voices returned I would have gone back on the meds and CTB as the side effects are shit.

Cheers

Geo
Sorry you had to go through this. It is so good to see you. We've lost so many. Prolifers ruined peoples right to die peacefully. It will only lead to more tragic deaths.
There are some goodbyes that are harder than others. Not that it isn't sad every time.
I don't what I would do without S.S.
Anyway.... Take care of yourself as best you can.🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
My friend the worst was, I started to lose my sex drive and didn't have a clue or no warning, imagine masturbating and having no brain activity or orgasm you want to die.

They wanted to keep me on them for life I wasn't a danger I spoke about reducing them they said the danger of the voice coming back just fuck me over and I stayed on them longer.

I am happy wanker now, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Is there anybody with news about Jimblue, strange the user is not reported are deleted but the system does not allow me to tag her.

Jimblue I see you are not active for months but maybe you are still lurking from time to time and you will notice this message. Please log in again and check the messages. I am sorry for what you know and I still want to be your friend. You are the only person that listened to me without judging and took my side, I would hate to lose you as a friend. I am still on TG and have the same address (written in the message box).

Get in touch again, please.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
He is a troll.
So sorry to hear that. The posts that I read, I didn't see it. I thought he actually passed. I am glad he didn't.
Still don't get why people like to troll. :aw: