• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
anyone know what happened to float on okay and borninthewrongbody? just saw both theyre names are crossed out but couldnt find anything like a goodbye thread or anything, apologies if ive just missed them.
(edit: just saw borninthewrongbody is active, nevermind sorry)

Last edited:
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
@Brick In The Wall Get your fucking arse back on here and become a MOD.

Cheers

Your friend

Jumper Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
@Brick In The Wall Get your fucking arse back on here and become a MOD.

Cheers

Your friend

Jumper Geo

1000%
Haven't seen him in awhile. It's AWESOME to see you back. I hope everything is ok. :heart::hug::heart:

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
1000%
Haven't seen him in awhile. It's AWESOME to see you back. I hope everything is ok. :heart::hug::heart:

Thanks, nice to see you are still here we had such a great lot of people over the last few years, we had fun we cried, but we all wanted to die, sadly we had to say goodbye to our friends, and although we are online it's hard but this is still a great place to come for comfort and support, nowhere else exists, not in any hospital or psychiatric facilities where you can speak the truth and get advice from people who have suffered similar experiences, I was on risperidone when I had side effects they told me not everyone has this and wanted to prescribe another antipsychotic.

I should have CTB my partners couldn't wait for me, should have CTB in 2020, that was when I went cold turkey, started taking vitamin D and then a multivitamin waiting for voices to come back, omg they never made a full recovery, and had no trouble since, can't puff but plenty of booze and no problems.

The psychiatrists fucked me over but if the voices returned I would have gone back on the meds and CTB as the side effects are shit.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks, nice to see you are still here we had such a great lot of people over the last few years, we had fun we cried, but we all wanted to die, sadly we had to say goodbye to our friends, and although we are online it's hard but this is still a great place to come for comfort and support, nowhere else exists, not in any hospital or psychiatric facilities where you can speak the truth and get advice from people who have suffered similar experiences, I was on risperidone when I had side effects they told me not everyone has this and wanted to prescribe another antipsychotic.

I should have CTB my partners couldn't wait for me, should have CTB in 2020, that was when I went cold turkey, started taking vitamin D and then a multivitamin waiting for voices to come back, omg they never made a full recovery, and had no trouble since, can't puff but plenty of booze and no problems.

The psychiatrists fucked me over but if the voices returned I would have gone back on the meds and CTB as the side effects are shit.

Cheers

Geo
Sorry you had to go through this. It is so good to see you. We've lost so many. Prolifers ruined peoples right to die peacefully. It will only lead to more tragic deaths.
There are some goodbyes that are harder than others. Not that it isn't sad every time.
I don't what I would do without S.S.
Anyway.... Take care of yourself as best you can.🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
My friend the worst was, I started to lose my sex drive and didn't have a clue or no warning, imagine masturbating and having no brain activity or orgasm you want to die.

They wanted to keep me on them for life I wasn't a danger I spoke about reducing them they said the danger of the voice coming back just fuck me over and I stayed on them longer.

I am happy wanker now, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005 and not-2-b-the-answer
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Is there anybody with news about Jimblue, strange the user is not reported are deleted but the system does not allow me to tag her.

Jimblue I see you are not active for months but maybe you are still lurking from time to time and you will notice this message. Please log in again and check the messages. I am sorry for what you know and I still want to be your friend. You are the only person that listened to me without judging and took my side, I would hate to lose you as a friend. I am still on TG and have the same address (written in the message box).

Get in touch again, please.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Lost-In-Time, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Does anyone know what happened to @m1v? They were active today but their username has since been crossed out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
What about @whatevs? Hope he's doing well.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
He's doing well and taking a multi-pronged approach towards recovery.
Thanks. If you're in touch with him please tell him I'm glad for him and wish him every success.

• Love
Reactions: marigold, Ringo, crimson blue and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Done. He appreciates the kind words!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and rationaltake
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
He's doing well and taking a multi-pronged approach towards recovery.
That's good news. The prospect of his having been banned was depressing.

Reactions: marigold, LoiteringClouds, Pluto and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Anyone happen to know if @KuriGohan&Kamehameha is doing alright?

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, LoiteringClouds, Skathon and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
He is a troll.
So sorry to hear that. The posts that I read, I didn't see it. I thought he actually passed. I am glad he didn't.
Still don't get why people like to troll. :aw:

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
So sorry to hear that. The posts that I read, I didn't see it. I thought he actually passed. I am glad he didn't.
Still don't get why people like to troll. :aw:
He's a troll because he deliberately annoys people. He has made multiple accounts.

• Aww..
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Pluto and not-2-b-the-answer
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Anyone happen to know if @KuriGohan&Kamehameha is doing alright?
I'm still alive, I was doing some things I wanted to do before my health gets worse. Thank you for thinking about me ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Skathon, Lammpz and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm still alive, I was doing some things I wanted to do before my health gets worse. Thank you for thinking about me ❤️
Since you got asked about in the user discussion thread, now you know you've made it as an SS user.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
what happened to m1v

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
@Unending a self-ban?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
As I understand this person is still here but I can't find away to talk to them besides this. @Sliver plz come back I miss the late night talks -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Tälos, Kera and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Valky, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Anyone knows anything about @emgrl ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and HerculePoirot
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
does anyone know if @The anhedonic one is still with us?

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and alonely
Daft-Bear

Daft-Bear

Unbearable
Jun 27, 2023
does anyone know if @The anhedonic one is still with us?
I've been wondering the same thing. He was ridiculously active and then… nothing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marigold, Per Ardua Ad Astra, LoiteringClouds and 3 others