• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Does anybody know if Humpty Dumpty user is still here? He had a flair saying "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall" and a soft toy as a profile pic. He has a physical illness resulting in severe disability. Last thing I read he was trying to figure out how to use exit bag but was too ill. I can relate to that and am scared myself to end up with no choice. Anybody knows?
If you're still here, buddy, I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I care. How are you doing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HD72, Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Im back, looks like my country stopped blocking the site.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Does anybody know if Humpty Dumpty user is still here? He had a flair saying "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall" and a soft toy as a profile pic. He has a physical illness resulting in severe disability. Last thing I read he was trying to figure out how to use exit bag but was too ill. I can relate to that and am scared myself to end up with no choice. Anybody knows?
If you're still here, buddy, I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I care. How are you doing?
I tried to find out which user you're talking about...but without a username it's only possible if you check every users user icon .

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I tried to find out which user you're talking about...but without a username it's only possible if you check every users user icon .
Thanks for caring. He was active in Physical Disability thread. But I'm so unwell, I can't even find the thread. Maybe, you can give me a link or two two threads uniting users with physical disability? That would be helpful because I can look through them and, hopefully, find the guy.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022

Thanks for caring. He was active in Physical Disability thread. But I'm so unwell, I can't even find the thread. Maybe, you can give me a link or two two threads uniting users with physical disability? That would be helpful because I can look through them and, hopefully, find the guy.

@HD72 💛

🙏

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, HD72 and Myforevercharlie
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Look in your dm
Hey @Myforevercharlie thanks for checking on me. I can't get your PM to pop up. I don't know why. I'd love to talk to you.
Hey!! Thank u for thinking of me! It really means a lot. I can't get your PM to pop up so I can send u a message.
Hey I'm trying to send u a dm but it's not popping up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Per Ardua Ad Astra
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Hey @Myforevercharlie thanks for checking on me. I can't get your PM to pop up. I don't know why. I'd love to talk to you.

Hey!! Thank u for thinking of me! It really means a lot. I can't get your PM to pop up so I can send u a message.

Hey I'm trying to send u a dm but it's not popping up.
I will send you a pm. Hopefully, it will work this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and HD72
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Any news about @pinnsvin or Mizz_Shadows?

• Hugs
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
@pinnsvin Self banned.

Cannot find Mizz Shadows user.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I can't find them at all either, which made me worry about them (I was worried anyway). Was also hoping someone had some news of how pinnsvin is, good or bad.

• Hugs
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Does anybody know if @Csott ctb?

• Hugs
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
Ol, looks like I misspelled it. @cscott

User was banned by a mod due to a goodbye thread (as in usual) they wrote, due to them taking SN, so technically PRESUMED CTB but cant be 100% haven't signed in since the date that thread was made.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto, not-2-b-the-answer and Passersby
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
What happened with Chara?

• Hugs
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Self Disabled on 13th November, they felt they didn't fit in and wanted to take a break.
Damn, looked like a nice person to me. Wouldn't have minded chatting with them a bit!
But probably it's for their best if they took a break, I understand.

• Hugs
Remanant

Remanant

Sep 13, 2023
Any idea about @callmesenorita ?

• Hugs
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
what happened to user Oxo ? (the person with the cat in glasses and a hoodie pfp) I was following them and didn't even notice they disappeared apparently (can't even find the person in the posts by user search bar)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
what happened to user Oxo ? (the person with the cat in glasses and a hoodie pfp) I was following them and didn't even notice they disappeared apparently (can't even find the person in the posts by user search bar)
They changed their username but haven't been online since October 1.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and psp3000
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
@ve.nin?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, leavingthesoultrap and not-2-b-the-answer