• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Does anybody know if Humpty Dumpty user is still here? He had a flair saying "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall" and a soft toy as a profile pic. He has a physical illness resulting in severe disability. Last thing I read he was trying to figure out how to use exit bag but was too ill. I can relate to that and am scared myself to end up with no choice. Anybody knows?
If you're still here, buddy, I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I care. How are you doing?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Does anybody know if Humpty Dumpty user is still here? He had a flair saying "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall" and a soft toy as a profile pic. He has a physical illness resulting in severe disability. Last thing I read he was trying to figure out how to use exit bag but was too ill. I can relate to that and am scared myself to end up with no choice. Anybody knows?
If you're still here, buddy, I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I care. How are you doing?
I tried to find out which user you're talking about...but without a username it's only possible if you check every users user icon .

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I tried to find out which user you're talking about...but without a username it's only possible if you check every users user icon .
Thanks for caring. He was active in Physical Disability thread. But I'm so unwell, I can't even find the thread. Maybe, you can give me a link or two two threads uniting users with physical disability? That would be helpful because I can look through them and, hopefully, find the guy.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022

Thanks for caring. He was active in Physical Disability thread. But I'm so unwell, I can't even find the thread. Maybe, you can give me a link or two two threads uniting users with physical disability? That would be helpful because I can look through them and, hopefully, find the guy.

@HD72 💛

🙏

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Look in your dm
Hey @Myforevercharlie thanks for checking on me. I can't get your PM to pop up. I don't know why. I'd love to talk to you.
Hey!! Thank u for thinking of me! It really means a lot. I can't get your PM to pop up so I can send u a message.
Hey I'm trying to send u a dm but it's not popping up.

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Hey @Myforevercharlie thanks for checking on me. I can't get your PM to pop up. I don't know why. I'd love to talk to you.

Hey!! Thank u for thinking of me! It really means a lot. I can't get your PM to pop up so I can send u a message.

Hey I'm trying to send u a dm but it's not popping up.
I will send you a pm. Hopefully, it will work this way.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I can't find them at all either, which made me worry about them (I was worried anyway). Was also hoping someone had some news of how pinnsvin is, good or bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
what happened to user Oxo ? (the person with the cat in glasses and a hoodie pfp) I was following them and didn't even notice they disappeared apparently (can't even find the person in the posts by user search bar)

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
what happened to user Oxo ? (the person with the cat in glasses and a hoodie pfp) I was following them and didn't even notice they disappeared apparently (can't even find the person in the posts by user search bar)
They changed their username but haven't been online since October 1.