• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Does anybody know what happened to @sserafim? Their old username, when I joined, used to be "ifeelthelight". In fact, that was her username for a while until she disappeared. Their posts were so interesting to me and I felt a part of myself come to the surface whenever I read her posts as she, just like me, has one of her reasons for wanting to ctb being that she was born neurodivergent in a neurotypical world. Either way, I hope they find peace

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I know my life will never get better but I might as well try to make the most of it for a few months.
Wait a second, I could have sworn your name was crossed out before you made this post. That's strange. Either way, I wish you peace
I hope you find the peace you are looking for, and yes life itself is full of suffering and everyday is just a gamble for potentially unbearable and intolerable suffering.
This is true and that's life unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
This is a scheduled message. Took a break. I want to try and get out more and find some enjoyment in life if I can. If I ever CTB I will make it known, please don't worry. 2024 will probably be my last year. I wanted to CTB a few days into 2024, but I don't feel ready and I want to try to make the most of the next few months. I thought I would make the most of the past few months but I never did. I need more time.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Anyone know what happened to @sadone2122 last I remember they were in the hospital if I recall correctly. Don't remember seeing much after that

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer