• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
do people who make goodbye threads always get banned? is there a way to keep the account up afterwards anyway? i would like my account to act as an archive if i were to ever post a goodbye thread

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
do people who make goodbye threads always get banned? is there a way to keep the account up afterwards anyway? i would like my account to act as an archive if i were to ever post a goodbye thread
You can still read the posts from people who are banned. We mostly close it because people ask , but also to be sure no one else can post under your name ( family member etc)

Reactions: trashhologram
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
don't know where to post this but this was the best bet, since it garners more traffic. I apologize to everyone if this unacceptable to post in this section of the forum, but I mean no disrespect by this and I am very worried. I had a friend from this website called Ani, she had her username as 'anniimetal' or a similar variation of that. I've been locked out of my discord account due to the fact that I do not have access to the 2FA codes or backup codes because I wasn't aware my SMS verification was not enabled. I was trying to get in contact with her and it's been months since we've last spoken so this is my last ditch effort to find her again. We did not have each other through any other medium but this forum, as we met here. I'm worried about her and I hope she is okay. Her profile picture on here was this:
I HAD chat messages with her on this website, SS, but for some reason I can't even find them anymore. Can any mods help with that as well? I felt she was my sister without relation and I miss her.

Thanks all.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
don't know where to post this but this was the best bet, since it garners more traffic. I apologize to everyone if this unacceptable to post in this section of the forum, but I mean no disrespect by this and I am very worried. I had a friend from this website called Ani, she had her username as 'anniimetal' or a similar variation of that. I've been locked out of my discord account due to the fact that I do not have access to the 2FA codes or backup codes because I wasn't aware my SMS verification was not enabled. I was trying to get in contact with her and it's been months since we've last spoken so this is my last ditch effort to find her again. We did not have each other through any other medium but this forum, as we met here. I'm worried about her and I hope she is okay. Her profile picture on here was this:
View attachment 125513
I HAD chat messages with her on this website, SS, but for some reason I can't even find them anymore. Can any mods help with that as well? I felt she was my sister without relation and I miss her.

Thanks all.
@animetal

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
View attachment 125513

Thanks all.
OH MY GOSH I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! Haiiiii I'm still alive :( I think it's fate because I devices to log on today after months of being inactive! . My discord account got deleted, I had it for years so I'm quite bummed as I lost a lot of contacts and I lost all the messages on there with a lot of kind people including you. I was worried about you and thought I'd never be able to contact you again . I'm so glad you're doing okay you really are a sister to me and a kind soul 💗my new discord is animeta1 now :D I made it recently.
View attachment 125513

Thanks all.
I'm so glad we were able to reconnect as I thought I'd never find you again. I'm glad I decided to log in today 🥹

Last edited:
themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
miss @d3c4y a lot, we didn't get to know each other for that long but we had planned to go out together. They went on ahead of me for their own reasons, but they were really sweet to talk to when we did. I hope wherever they are now, they're happy.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
what happened to @GasMonkey ?
I'm reading that he might have CTB but the person who said that he is him didn't seem to try the N method that gasmonkey post a lot about so I'm a bit confused

I'm referring to this post
I've been looking over a lot of the older posts on the inert gas megathread, looking up that method. I came across one post from June, where @GasMonkey said he planned to ctb soon.
Nah, no copes for me, my date is close haha. :haha:

Obviously it doesn't mean he has ctb for certain, but he used to post a lot on that inert gas megathread, then he seemed to disappear.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I just logged on today and saw that Anon1337's name crossed out. I don't know what happened in the last few days or so, but I hope that Anon1337 has found peace with whatever decision they arrived at. Does anyone know what happened to Anon1337?

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
@Goku Black has "inactive" under his username; did he tell anyone that he was stepping back from the forum?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@edu0z Does anyone have updates on them? The names is crossed out and they announced to attempt suicide on January 5th. However they or someone else was online last Tuesday with their account.

I was really touched by their story which I read after the suicide (attempt). It sounded like a nightmarish life. Maybe anyone has/had contact with them and can comfirm anything?

I am conflicted. I hoped for an happy end as an outcome after such a tragic life. But I also try to respect the autonomy of this mature individual.

I feel sad about what happened to them. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
@edu0z Does anyone have updates on them? The names is crossed out and they announced to attempt suicide on January 5th. However they or someone else was online last Tuesday with their account.

I was really touched by their story which I read after the suicide (attempt). It sounded like a nightmarish life. Maybe anyone has/had contact with them and can comfirm anything?

I am conflicted. I hoped for an happy end as an outcome after such a tragic life. But I also try to respect the autonomy of this mature individual.

I feel sad about what happened to them. Can anyone help?
I'm thinking of them, too. They often posted on the Recovery section, so I'm so sorry that they seemed to have no option but CTB'ing, like 9/11 jumpers...

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer