• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Is there a reason a crossed out account would show an online status? Any way the user or family to log in with the name still crossed out?

dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023
Does someone know smth about @tarococo ? She said she'll try SN soon and she hasn't been online anymore - wether here or Telegram. (Btw, is it okay to ask about non-crossed users here?)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I wouldn't be sad I'd just say well done moderators for being vigilant of the apparent telltale signs and keeping this site as legit and credible as possible.
I also think keeping minors away from this forum is important, as we don't want to be responsible for minors' deaths, so I'm sad in the sense that "I wish they had been an adult." I agree that mods did a good job.

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
just logged in again after a stressful, horrendous week and i just found out that my friend hexd had ctb. haven't replied to his last message to me. sorry if i'm in the wrong thread i just can't do this anymore i have no energy to do anything anymore please i have to be happy for him i feel so strange right now i don't know i don't know

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
if you're following a banned member or someone who has self deleted

will the account just completely disappear from search entries and become invisible besides maybe a name that looks something like this

deleteduser000000 or DeletedMember000000

or just their name crossed out ?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
if you're following a banned member or someone who has self deleted

will the account just completely disappear from search entries and become invisible besides maybe a name that looks something like this

deleteduser000000 or DeletedMember000000

or just their name crossed out ?
Just crossed out

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
How comes mortuarymary and PROJECT: Extase have their lines removed and are showing as having been online recently?
if you go back youll see the first name you mentioned was a suspected scammer and the second was a minor

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
if you go back youll see the first name you mentioned was a suspected scammer and the second was a minor
They wasn't asking as to why they were banned. They were asking why their usernames aren't crossed out despite them being banned

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
They wasn't asking as to why they were banned. They were asking why their usernames aren't crossed out despite them being banned
half asleep, just got home from work when i responded earlier lol

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Shouldn't @avaruus's name be crossed out, is it a mistake, my memory failing?

Yes it was crossed out. But now it's not. This worries me.

Please don't tell me what i think it is, that would be too cruel.

Last edited:
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021

There was a bug that uncrossed a lot of users for some reason, your memory is correct

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

There's a glitch where the users who should be crossed out aren't crossed out or at least don't appear to be crossed out

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I am sorry if this is wrong to say, but I have noticed this for a while now with crossed out members who have been gone for a while now and somehow are uncrossed or back? I have wanted to say something about it without getting in trouble. This isn't something that is recent, I've noticed this for years now with multiple accounts especially people I got to know and followed.

I sure hope it's a glitch or whatever cause if it's other people who somehow got access to their accounts then that'd just be completely disrespectful. If and I know it's a big if, again I am sorry, but the thought of other people using former members accounts who have passed away then that's messed up and wrong. I hope I'm wrong about it, but this isn't something recent.

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress