• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yeah i think he used his skills. he did leave a lot of info. i was wondering about that guy that wanted to walk into the desert. i guess he succeeded?

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
yeah i think he used his skills. he did leave a lot of info. i was wondering about that guy that wanted to walk into the desert. i guess he succeeded?
It's me. I haven't done it yet. I found a local sodium nitrite seller in my country after a very long search. I'm waiting for it to arrive. If it doesn't really arrive, I will try to hanging. If it doesn't work, I will really go to the desert.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
It's me. I haven't done it yet. I found a local sodium nitrite seller in my country after a very long search. I'm waiting for it to arrive. If it doesn't really arrive, I will try to hanging. If it doesn't work, I will really go to the desert.
hey! glad to see you didn't really try that and glad to hear from you again. sorry i never took notice of your username