• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

appleman543

Apr 5, 2024
So in my research into possible CTB methods I've come across chlorine gas. It seems that you can make chlorine gas by mixing common household cleaning products. It also seems to pretty lethal if you're exposed to a large amount of it. Does anyone know how effective this method would be? I'm also curious how painful it would be, since it seems like death comes from lung damage. Thank you.

Reactions: zeecen
Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
I would highly advise against this. Chlorine gas converts to hydrochloric acid in the body. It will also cause severe respitory damage when inhaled. The lungs will basically be attacked by acid.

If you are found it is possible to survive with permanent damage and disabilities. Tbh anything involving cleaner is usually a terrible idea. Like tide pods are lethal, but only because they eat away the mucus membranes in the throat and lungs (when the liquid is asphixiated). It's an accessible but particularly terrible way to ctb, just like chlorine gas.

Last edited: