• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would it be a good idea to log into SaSu over the internet of the psychiatry?

• Yes - stable genius idea. Do it!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Hell no - god damn it

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Maybe - if you are a masochist

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am actually curious what would happen. I live in Germany and his forum is not well known. However, I assume they have blocked it. Hell I won't log into it. LMAO. But actually I would be interesting what would would happen if I did and how things would turn out.

For the people who vote yes you must keep in mind that's literally encouragement...

Last edited:
C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
I am actually curious what would happen. I live in Germany and his forum is not well known. However, I assume they have blocked it. Hell I won't log into it. LMAO. But actually I would be interested what would would happen if I did and how things would turn out.

For the people who vote yes you must keep in mind that's literally encouragement...
Honestly, I am confused on what you are even asking.

Reactions: BrainShower
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly, I am confused on what you are even asking.
It is a joke. I am in a clinic in a psychiatry and they have WLAN. I never use my phone for SaSu but if I did I would pretty anxious to accidentally log in this forum via the internet of the psychiatry. Maybe I used the wrong preposition.

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
I'm assuming you're using your own phone and their wifi? Then probably nothing because I don't think they'd pay someone to actively monitor their internet traffic. And you probably wouldn't be the only person there using their wifi so they'd have to figure out who it is I don't think they'd bother.

And if you use a VPN service that they can only see that you're connected to your VPN.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm assuming you're using your own phone and their wifi? Then probably nothing because I don't think they'd pay someone to actively monitor their internet traffic. And you probably wouldn't be the only person there using their wifi so they'd have to figure out who it is I don't think they'd bother.

And if you use a VPN service that they can only see that you're connected to your VPN.
Even if there is only a small chance I won't try it out. But your assumptions are right.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would say if they haven't explicitly informed you that they log your internet traffic and they may analyse it they wouldn't be allowed to use anything against you. The hospital could use a firewall and block certain keywords within their LAN.

I wouldn't be too worried and there's always the option of using a VPN on your device.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question either. Why would it NOT be a good idea?