• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadpizzapocket

Feb 1, 2023
I found a pet store near me selling metaclopramide at 10mg / 30 tablets. Do you think this will still have the same effect on me as a human? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol

Reactions: jodes2
M

morgzfreeman2345

Feb 14, 2023
Curious on what store, get your messages up so we can PM.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
This topic just reminded me @jodes2 is gone. I is sad now. :aw:

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
what happened to @jodes2?
I'm also curious, they seemed lovely we'd interacted a few times
what happened to @jodes2?
I saw someone else quote this thread as to why they were banned sad I thought they were pretty chill but I guess we just were on the same autism wavelength

I found a pet store near me selling metaclopramide at 10mg / 30 tablets. Do you think this will still have the same effect on me as a human? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol
If they will give it without a script it could be an option but most vets require one. From what I was taught by my parents most animal medicine is also human medicine but just 100x the price of the human branded one (at least in the UK). We used to give our dog who was prescribed tramadol my dead relatives in date stash because we couldn't afford vet prices and they told us it was fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowlord900