• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Anyone know what happened to @Jrmull1993? He was a pretty regular commenter who always provided informative answers. He disappeared in early September but that was earlier than his timeline that he gave.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
She was experiencing power outages in her area due to bombings, so it is possible that communications got taken out as well. If so, she'll be back at some stage.

...or something horrible might have happened. 💔
yes but she was always prepared, powerbanks and all. she had the SN, that's all I know. I pray for her wellbeing, here or on the other side...

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Does anyone know if @Girl-shaped Wound is ok?

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Self ban is when you ban yourself.
I meant how can you tell whether it is a self ban or not? I think.. There's a pattern based on the profile picture.. If it remains, verses if it gets removed.. I don't know.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I meant how can you tell whether it is a self ban or not? I think.. There's a pattern based on the profile picture.. If it remains, verses if it gets removed.. I don't know.
Because we didn't ban them :)

Reactions: GasMonkey
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@CassieHoward?

I see the name is crossed out, and the custom title says "Peace Out SS." :notsure:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N