• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
does anyone know where funeralprincess went? there was a line through her name a little while ago, but no goodbye thread so i wonder if she self-deactivated or got banned?
FunerlPrncss ws bannd
Has anybody heard from @Amumu at all ?
Nt Cn or spokn 2 thm fr whle

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Looks like they self banned
Thank you, I hope they are doing alright. They were randomly kind to me and I never properly responded because I didn't know them and I was in a pit of despair myself. I hope they're doing better now. If they see this message, I hope they're doing better and sorry I only reacted and didn't respond.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I assume @Bed self-banned but does anyone know if they're alright?

It appears they've ctb. I'm sorry. Maybe a mod can confirm.

edit: They have account activity. Maybe someone has spoken with them.
What? You're not even a mod? Are you? Are you a mod? How would you know?
What happened to @Unhirable
Are they an alt of someone else?
Looking...

@LAD was active last Wednesday
Thank you <3

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest
Lullaby

Lullaby

πŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
What happened to @Unhirable
Are they an alt of someone else?
I'd also like to inquire about @Unhirable.
I'm not sure how I feel about them...

This post set off alarms:

I am racist, sexist, I hate women and I hate suicidal people. I want everyone in the world to suffer and I hope that the United States and Russia get into a nuclear war and everyone dies.

I hope the FBI or whatever seizes this website and exposes all the suicidal people to their parents or colleges and makes everyone using this site even more miserable.

Then they randomly started trolling a few members on their profiles. So they were banned, to prevent any chance of making things more stressful for anyone here.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

Then they randomly started trolling a few members on their profiles. So they were banned, to prevent any chance of making things more stressful for anyone here.
Yeah.. I saw them comment on Dot's profile.
Was he not an alt?

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I am not just talking about in real life.

I mean everyone on this website. Before people come in with the "I don't hate you." i want people to understand who I am.

I am racist, sexist, I hate women and I hate suicidal people. I want everyone in the world to suffer and I hope that the United States and Russia get into a nuclear war and everyone dies.

I hope the FBI or whatever seizes this website and exposes all the suicidal people to their parents or colleges and makes everyone using this site even more miserable.

So yea, I think that because I give off this aura, everyone automatically hates me. I can literally sense the fact that people hate me. Even when I play minecraft and try to interact with people i can FEEL them being annoyed with me, then starting to dislike me and then outright hating me.
Is it just me or it somewhat reads like a copypasta straight out of the depths of the internet?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

Amateur. They're not sending their best. Some regulars in here are much more consummate trolls than 'Unhirable' was.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ
not really "user" discussion but, i like to light a candle for any life that has past. ants, worms, humans, good, bad. due to my memory and whatnot i keep forgetting and feel horrible about it so sitting here i thought id share a couple candles here for everyone :heart: