• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Has anyone heard from @sickofbeinghere? I'm worried about them, I'm worried they ctb (they were in recovery)

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
What happened to @October112021 ? I hope he is okay.
Idk but l do know this person was gloating in chat about drugging a woman and having sex with her whilst she was comatose and unable to consent, with photographs included. This was not why he was banned given it was several days ago but l personally do not give a fuck if they're okay or not.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Idk but l do know this person was gloating in chat about drugging a woman and having sex with her whilst she was comatose and unable to consent, with photographs included. This was not why he was banned given it was several days ago but l personally do not give a fuck if they're okay or not.
Did not know that. I thought he was kind. Probably my judgement was wrong. That sounds pretty horrible.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
That's messed up. Don't blame you for not caring tbh

DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
Does anyone know if @WiltedSoul is ok? Haven't seen her online for over a month.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

No, he was banned exactly for that reason on top of other reasons after we conducted a thorough investigation into that member. Once again, if you're not satisfied with the speed we handle reports, feel free to apply. We can use any helping hand.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No, he was banned exactly for that reason on top of other reasons after we conducted a thorough investigation into that member. Once again, if you're not satisfied with the speed we handle reports, feel free to apply. We can use any helping hand.
That's not true and you know it. He was given a "warning" for it, this decision was challenged and subsequently defended on the basis that the user stated he planned to ctb in a few days and his continued membership was necessary in order for him to complete his objective due to connections he'd made here. He was allowed to continue posting for several days after an event which warranted an insta-ban, he literally bragged about committing a sexual assault and his supposed individual needs were placed above those of the rest of the forum. If you find it embarrassing having to defend these decisions so regularly it's probably wise to stop making them.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
That's not true and you know it. He was given a "warning" for it, this decision was challenged and subsequently defended on the basis that the user stated he planned to ctb in a few days and his continued membership was necessary in order for him to complete his objective due to connections he'd made here. He was allowed to continue posting for several days after an event which warranted an insta-ban, he literally bragged about committing a sexual assault and his supposed individual needs were placed above those of the rest of the forum. If you find it embarrassing having to defend these decisions so regularly it's probably wise to stop making them.

And once again, he was banned for exactly that behavior and more once we opened an investigation and inquired more context. What you're listing here is exactly what you can read in the ban message. If you don't believe me, that's not my problem but there are users that can confirm that he was banned for exactly that reason. So once again, when you say he wasn't banned for this behavior, you're just wrong.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
And once again, he was banned for exactly that behavior and more once we opened an investigation and inquired more context. What you're listing here is exactly what you can read in the ban message. If you don't believe me, that's not my problem but there are users that can confirm that he was banned for exactly that reason. So once again, when you say he wasn't banned for this behavior, you're just wrong.
So you're saying he wasn't initially warned, rather than banned, and this weird decision was not defended on the basis that he needed to maintain contact with his suicide partner? We both know this is true ffs, and if he was banned for *that* reason why the hell did it take two whole days for mods to decide whether a person describing a rape he had committed warranted a ban?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone heard anything from @wljourney recently? They seem to have abruptly stopped logging in.
I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned but there's probably lots of reasons someone might go offline for a week or so. They didn't express any immediate intent to ctb or anything and they were interacting really normally. I don't know if that's a good or bad indicator. Guess it depends how you interpret it. I just hope they're okay. If anyone is in contact with them elsewhere could you pass on my regards please? Thanks.

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
@Molded foundation is crossed out now. 😥
He left because he felt he was addicted to this site and this site isn't exactly the best place to be.

What happened to @October112021 ? I hope he is okay.
He may return. This was only one of the accounts he has made. He keeps getting banned and then returning. @ThePaleWhiteLight, @GoingAwayParty, @October112021, and possibly more I don't know about.