• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Hello,

I am the husband of gomenasai. Probably even those who talked to her didn't know much about her, as she was a private person. She was a talented, beautiful, and intelligent woman in her early 30's from Europe who had a rare tinnitus-like illness. She had lived with it for almost a decade after a serious accident. While we had many good times in those years, it was mostly a period filled with pain for her and she was slowly becoming more and more disabled. She had long ago decided that there was no other way to escape her suffering.

About a month ago she returned to the great void from whence we all come. She used SN from P. She went bravely, with no fear or regret in her eyes. Seeing the look on her face after all had transpired, I believe it was also a peaceful transition.

Although she didn't like people, she was very appreciative of those who helped her make her journey in a safe and dignified manner. She mentioned Lonerzepam and some other people on here. I don't remember well.

As for me, this event has highlighted the senselessness of life. I will surely join her by my own hand sooner or later, but I will take my time about it. After all, it is not a decision to be taken lightly or in the heat of passion, as it leaves so much pain and trauma in its wake upon all of those who loved the traveller. And there is no way back from this journey.

I will not come here again much, if at all - perhaps only to check the replies to this thread once. I have no interest in communion with others, especially those who do nothing but talk. When I do it, I will make the decision alone and go alone without talking about it.

That being said, you can strike out her name, which I believe is the tradition here. I only post this at all because my wife was really a very good person. She would have wanted people to know that there is hope if you are suffering. You are not nobody - a hapless cog in a machine. You are somebody and you can take your destiny in your own hands. There is a way out and you don't have to let anyone take that away from you.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
i'm so sorry for your loss, and @gomenasai's suffering

you may not realize it now, but you coming back here will bring peace to a lot of people trying to end their pain using SN:
About a month ago she returned to the great void from whence we all come. She used SN from P. She went bravely, with no fear or regret in her eyes. Seeing the look on her face after all had transpired, I believe it was also a peaceful transition.

i can't even imagine the sorrow and emptiness you feel right now…

thank you for coming back

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss. As someone who has had to deal with something similar, it truly is hellish and it's heartening to hear that she went as well as it could be, as it sounds. Still, I wish you the best with dealing with this moving on from here. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Лавина
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, at least now those who no longer exist are free from what this horrific world burdened them with, to me those who are gone are very fortunate indeed.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss and I'm so sorry for the circumstances that lead to your wife's death. I can't imagine living with anything like tinnitus. I'm grateful that her passing sounded peaceful.

You sounded such a wonderful support to her. I'm sure she was grateful. You are also so kind to have come here to inform everyone. I think we all wonder when our members disappear. It's good to know that she is at peace now.

I wish you all the very best in the future- whatever your decision may be.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Thank you for pointing out your wife mentioning me and appreciate my presence and help. It really means alot to me...i wish it wouldn't have come to this. Just life man...I wish you all the best. She's in a better place now. I hope you can let go from your grief. RIP and much love to this beautiful person she won't be forgot. ❤️

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a very well written goodbye note and I am happy to hear that your wife is no longer suffering. Indeed, CTB is a personal decision and one to be made carefully, not in the heat of passion nor taken lightly. I like your final paragraph and this is a core sentiment held by many pro-choicers, the ability and right to choose our own destiny and have a way out if we so choose to. Anyways, I wish you peace through this difficult time and whatever endeavors you pursue in the future.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I am the husband of gomenasai. Probably even those who talked to her didn't know much about her, as she was a private person. She was a talented, beautiful, and intelligent woman in her early 30's from Europe who had a rare tinnitus-like illness. She had lived with it for almost a decade after a serious accident. While we had many good times in those years, it was mostly a period filled with pain for her and she was slowly becoming more and more disabled. She had long ago decided that there was no other way to escape her suffering.

About a month ago she returned to the great void from whence we all come.
I'm very sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful person. Thank you for letting us know.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Thanks for letting us know! Feels so weird, when just a month ago she chatted with me. You never know when it hits you.

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you for coming back and telling her final story. She was obviously a beautiful person and soul. I'm truly sorry for your loss and her suffering. She is very fortunate to have had a caring soulmate like you to be with and support her to the end. I'm glad she had a peaceful exit. Best wishes to you

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
thank you for letting us know, i do remember her being here. im glad she is free of suffering and that you were there to support her to the end. im veyr sorry for your loss and i wish you the best in your recovery from this and onward in life.