• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
Well this it. I've been waiting on this moment for a long time. I'm so glad I found this forum and found information I wouldn't find anywhere else. I appreciate you guys.

My protocol:
Fast the whole next day.
2am start dry fast (no water), took 4mg Xanax
2:30 Xanax 4mg
3am 600mg ibuprofen,
3:15 100mg meclizine
3:30 milk of magnesia 30ml,more xanax 4mg, start mixing SN drinks
4:00 ingest SN 25grams - If vomit or don't pass out after 20 min, drink the second cup

Someone took my scale so I'm gonna have to eye ball, hopefully everything goes right.

I have Orajel mouth numbing gel to mask the taste and also gonna hold mouthwash in my mouth for some time too

Wish me luck folks, I can't fail this.

Love y'all ❤️

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Well this it. I've been waiting on this moment for a long time. I'm so glad I found this forum and found information I wouldn't find anywhere else. I appreciate you guys.

My protocol:
Fast the whole next day.
2am start dry fast (no water), took 4mg Xanax
2:30 Xanax 4mg
3am 600mg ibuprofen,
3:15 100mg meclizine
3:30 milk of magnesia 30ml,more xanax 4mg, start mixing SN drinks
4:00 ingest SN 25grams - If vomit or don't pass out after 20 min, drink the second cup

Someone took my scale so I'm gonna have to eye ball, hopefully everything goes right.

I have Orajel mouth numbing gel to mask the taste and also gonna hold mouthwash in my mouth for some time too

Wish me luck folks, I can't fail this.

Love y'all ❤️
Let me know how it tastes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Ashu and ksp
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Wow, I remember our private conversation about SN sources like it was yesterday. I'm a little in shock reading this thread. Sorry it has come to this point, you seemed like a pleasant person.

I will wish and wish for you that you have a successful trip to the afterlife. I hope it does exist and you spend an eternity in paradise. A shame about your scale. That is my only concern about your method. I would assume consuming to much rather than too little is the way to go.

Let me know how it tastes
From what others have said, very salty. Naturally. Like sea water if you ever been to the beach and accidentally drank some.

NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
May you forever rest in peace, I'm hoping to join you soon.

Reactions: Ashu