• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Has anyone heared about this medication?
It says it is a combination of meto and paracetamol...

I was wondering if it might suit better than popping each pill on their own and maybe would have a higher successrate cuz of less risk of vomoting cuz less pills are ingested...

But I know the meto regime says atleast pop 3 pills in different timeintervals...and the painkiller on it's own like 1 hour before.

So idk if this is more effective than meto on its own.

Personally I doubt it...

But please let me know your opinion on this.

Thanks
Lonerzepam

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I don't believe I've heard anyone ever recommend taking paracetamol for the SN protocol. I don't think taking paracetamol itself would have any negative effects on the SN protocol, but I doubt it would help much. Benzos would be far more effective at making the SN method more comfortable.

Also if using Paramax as a substitute for meto, you have to be very careful with how mgs worth of paracetamol is in each pill. I know the recommended SN protocol suggests you take meto multiple times across a couple of days, you wouldn't want to accidentally overdose on paracetamol and make the experience more uncomfortable. I believe it's not recommended to take more than 1000mg of paracetamol every 4-6 hours and to not exceed 4000mg every 24 hours?

Unless if you have no other option, I'd try getting meto without any paracetamol.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Ghanks @Shadowlord900

However in Stan's guide it says you can either use Ibuprofen 600mg or Paracetamol 1000mg.

You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose.

As far as I know the benzos are for the anxiolytic & sedative properties and the painkillers for headache.

But thanks for pointing out the risk of not actually knowing the mg of para & meto in paramax.

I'll just stick to stans guide and domperidon/meto but I've heared domperidon has less side effects so I'll probably go with this.

Thank you! ✌️

Reactions: Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Ah my apologies, I'm unfamiliar with the whole of Stan's guide despite hearing the name multiple times. If people have been following Stan's guide and CTBing successfully, I guess it wouldn't hurt taking a pain killer. (I wouldn't recommend Ibuprofen in general though just because I've heard it can be bad for you if you have any stomach or intestinal problems.)

But still from personal experience, paracetamol never helped me feel better in any way and I think it's worthless. (Any meds/drugs you can get over the counter are weak ass shit.) It can easily be the first thing you can drop from the protocol. I reckon if you time a benzo overdose at the right time, you can pass out before starting to feel any of SN's real bad effects.

I too am gonna go with domperidone over meto when I (hopefully) get my phenobarbital and isotonitazene.

• Informative
Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Ah my apologies, I'm unfamiliar with the whole of Stan's guide despite hearing the name multiple times. If people have been following Stan's guide and CTBing successfully, I guess it wouldn't hurt taking a pain killer. (I wouldn't recommend Ibuprofen in general though just because I've heard it can be bad for you if you have any stomach or intestinal problems.)

But still from personal experience, paracetamol never helped me feel better in any way and I think it's worthless. (Any meds/drugs you can get over the counter are weak ass shit.) It can easily be the first thing you can drop from the protocol. I reckon if you time a benzo overdose at the right time, you can pass out before starting to feel any of SN's real bad effects.

I too am gonna go with domperidone over meto when I (hopefully) get my phenobarbital and isotonitazene.
I'm definetly gonna use either ibroprofen or paracetamol.

But now that you've mentioned that stomach issues and I have a weak one I'll probably go with paracetamol.
I'm not gonna use anything otc except paracetamol and milk of magnesia. I know all other's just a waste.
I have Klonopin; Tavor and Xanax so I'm pretty good.
Ordered SN today. Gonna order meto/dom and prop tomorrow.

Do you also plan going with SN?
If so do you use the Phenobarbital to pass out quicker?
And what's isotonitazene exactly for? Is it in opiate RC? Why would you want to use it?

Regards
Lonerzepam

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I actually don't plan on using SN at all (not my cup of idea). The idea is the Phenobarbital and/or Isotonitazene is what will make me CTB. Most I've ever heard someone surviving a Pheno OD is 16g, so I plan on taking at least 17g (I've ordered up to 20g). Isotonitazene is said to be slightly more potent than Fentanyl and plan on getting 20g of that too (just in case if it's not all pure).

Even though I got results back from my doctor saying that I at least don't have villous atrophy, I still dunno if my small intestines have taken any damage from my coeliac disease (it was difficult trying to comprehend everything the doctor was saying), so that's why I plan on taking both even if it's overkill.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I actually don't plan on using SN at all (not my cup of idea). The idea is the Phenobarbital and/or Isotonitazene is what will make me CTB. Most I've ever heard someone surviving a Pheno OD is 16g, so I plan on taking at least 17g (I've ordered up to 20g). Isotonitazene is said to be slightly more potent than Fentanyl and plan on getting 20g of that too (just in case if it's not all pure).

Even though I got results back from my doctor saying that I at least don't have villous atrophy, I still dunno if my small intestines have taken any damage from my coeliac disease (it was difficult trying to comprehend everything the doctor was saying), so that's why I plan on taking both even if it's overkill.
Sry it has come to this...

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Sry it has come to this...
Don't feel too sad about it, I always wanted to CTB even long before I found out I had coeliac disease. Admittedly it can cause complications for certain methods of CTBing, but as long as I plan carefully I should be able to CTB in the manner that I want. (Along with taking a gluten-free diet, I also ordered some Prednisolone because even if it's dangerous to suppress my autoimmune system I say screw my autoimmune system. XD)

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Don't feel too sad about it, I always wanted to CTB even long before I found out I had coeliac disease. Admittedly it can cause complications for certain methods of CTBing, but as long as I plan carefully I should be able to CTB in the manner that I want. (Along with taking a gluten-free diet, I also ordered some Prednisolone because even if it's dangerous to suppress my autoimmune system I say screw my autoimmune system. XD)
What's prednisolone exactly? Is it for stomach issues?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
What's prednisolone exactly? Is it for stomach issues?
Prednisolone is a corticosteroid that is used to treat various inflammatory and autoimmune conditions.

Admittedly it's only supposed to be offered to people who have a really bad form of coealic disease called refractory coeliac disease, which is where even after following a strict gluten-free diet for years, your autoimmune system is still attacking your intestines and the doctors can't find any other cause for your autoimmune system playing up.

I just plan on taking it as an extra precaution so that my awkward as hell autoimmune system doesn't keep attacking my intestines despite moving onto a gluten free diet.