• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I have a shopping list of mental health problems. All of which are struggling to be properly treated. It's one of the major reasons I've ended up here
Yeah, you aren't alone 😭. I came here looking to see if I should leave a body behind to be found. I've had dysthymia and wanted to die since I was 9.

Figuring out what all was wrong was a separate journey I think this forum would have been a big help with.

I found I wasn't alone and gotten support from others. I've gotten down to 2 things left on my shopping list of mental health disorders. I wish you a journey as fruitful as mine.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
(humor) soon when registering we will ask: -are you sure you want to kill yourself? certain? do you have a plan and a very specific date? ah no sorry your profile shows that you are only 65/100 suicidal...you may be suffering, but not enough, here we only accept people who are "really" suffering...and you have a risk of become pro-life one of the worst species in the world

😪😪😪

Status
Not open for further replies.