• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
Welcome to Limbo. Ask forgiveness not permission. Just looked at your messages, that feeling like there's a hole and some part of you is missing and don't have a reason, that's depression. If it's been around for longer than 2yrs it's dysthymia. Both are usually treatable.
I have a shopping list of mental health problems. All of which are struggling to be properly treated. It's one of the major reasons I've ended up here

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I have a shopping list of mental health problems. All of which are struggling to be properly treated. It's one of the major reasons I've ended up here
Yeah, you aren't alone 😭. I came here looking to see if I should leave a body behind to be found. I've had dysthymia and wanted to die since I was 9.

Figuring out what all was wrong was a separate journey I think this forum would have been a big help with.

I found I wasn't alone and gotten support from others. I've gotten down to 2 things left on my shopping list of mental health disorders. I wish you a journey as fruitful as mine.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
(humor) soon when registering we will ask: -are you sure you want to kill yourself? certain? do you have a plan and a very specific date? ah no sorry your profile shows that you are only 65/100 suicidal...you may be suffering, but not enough, here we only accept people who are "really" suffering...and you have a risk of become pro-life one of the worst species in the world

😪😪😪

Status
Not open for further replies.