• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Dear SS community,

Unfortunately it's time for my bus. I've completed all my preparations and I'm finally ready to ctb today.

It's been a pleasant stay for me here. I've enjoyed reading and partaking in the discussions. Thank you for being a good community and place where discussing suicide isn't taboo.

For those curious as to why: It's a complicated bag of existential and personal problems. My desire to live has been non-existent for way too long. And I refuse to live for the sake of others. Furthermore I've already been through the mental healthcare system and take medications. But even that can only do so much by itself.

My method of choice is SN and I'll probably just take some ibuprofen beforehand. I'll tolerate whatever discomfort comes though I'm hoping it will knock me out before that. I've chosen to do this at a nearby forest to avoid leaving a mess for the public eye.

Anyways, good bye

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I'm sorry it's come to this, I hope you change your mind, but I understand how you must feel - I might do the same. I don't like the SN method but it shows how much you're suffering to choose it… I'm so sorry
Will you be with us when you drink SN?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Will you be with us when you drink SN?
I might not do it for a long time, and it might not be SN that I choose. I will consider the possibility, but I'm a bit of a coward so the risks probably point to no. I could get into trouble, or some how get reported and stopped, it seems it happens here occasionally. I appreciate the feedback left by those who decide to though, for what it's worth, and I think it's a relatively noble philosophy, all things considered. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die very alone, whatever happens

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
When you self-ban, it takes 48 hours. You may need to do it again, or ask the mods to do it at a certain time.

If this is your choice to do, then I wish you a peaceful passing, and if there is consciousness after, then infinitely more peace than you experienced in this life. If you remain, I hope you are empowered to have a better life than you have so far.

Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Hi please let us know what's going on.
I was under the impression that once you make a good bye thread your account gets locked as soon as a mod sees it. For any mods that are reading I request you leave my account open until tommorow morning, thanks.

Anyway 2nd update for you guys:

Put up a sign for the hotel staff on the bathroom door, I hope they're not scarred for life by this: IMG 20201019 182902

Removed the stickers off the SN so it can't be identified and the distributor doesn't get in trouble:
IMG 20201019 182923

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I was under the impression that once you make a good bye thread your account gets locked as soon as a mod sees it. For any mods that are reading I request you leave my account open until tommorow morning, thanks.

Anyway 2nd update for you guys:

Put up a sign for the hotel staff, I hope they're not scarred for life by this:View attachment 48209

Removed the stickers off the SN so it can't be identified and the distributor doesn't get in trouble:
View attachment 48210
I love how much forethought you've put into this. I think you only interacted with me a few times but I am still sorry your life has reached this point. I wish you safe passage and good luck whatever the outcome!