• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dean

Sep 10, 2018
I think it would be interesting if we all post things we look forward to missing out on

--Aging: From the moment we are born we slowly start dying and there's no guarantee our death won't be painful or a nightmare like Alzeheimer's
-- Unfairness: Life is completely unfair. Some people are born with everything while others have nothing. Simple fact of life.
--Lookism: A large portion of your life is based on how you look, yet everyone will deny this and act like they aren't shallow.
-- Competitiveness: In order to succeed in anything, eventually you'll have to hurt someone or screw someone over. If you consume products made by large corporations, odds are in some way you are supporting modern slavery. No matter what you do there's is always someone better.
--Unpredictability: At any moment your life can change and there's nothing you can do about it. You could get hit by a car and be paralyzed for life. A meteor could hit your house while you're sleeping. A crazy robber can attack you for no reason. Life is like playing the lottery except the grand prize is avoiding a tragedy.
--Loneliness: No matter how much someone acts like they care about you, at the end of the day they only care about the things you provide them. Even parental love is selfish in a sense because it's based on stupid things like wanting to live through them.
--Working: Unless you are one of the few people whose passions align with what society deems valuable, odds are you will either end up working a job you hate for money to make a greedy executive richer or doing something you enjoy and living in poverty.
--Hedonic Treadmill: No matter what I do or accomplish, there will always be another mountain to climb. There will never be a "riding off into the sunset" happy ending because we are programmed to want more.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
"Unpredictability: At any moment your life can change and there's nothing you can do about it. You could get hit by a car and be paralyzed for life. A meteor could hit your house while you're sleeping. A crazy robber can attack you for no reason. Life is like playing the lottery except the grand prize is avoiding a tragedy."

this is so fucked up if you think about it

it takes years to built a life yet only a few seconds to destroy everything

the road to happiness is a long and rocky road while the way to misery is a fuckin autobahn with no speed limit

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Having to take a shit. Seriously, what a disgusting, animalistic thing. One minute you're eating a delicious muffin, the next you're in the depths of hell with a sight and smell that would make Satan uncomfortable. I'm just sayin.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Having to take a shit. Seriously, what a disgusting, animalistic thing. One minute you're eating a delicious muffin, the next you're in the depths of hell with a sight and smell that would make Satan uncomfortable.

Wouldn't it be ironic if you ended up dying on a toilet due to straining and ended up triggering a heart attack...

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Feeling sick. Nausea is a thing I frequently experience and I certainly am looking forward to not having to have that again.

School. No more essays. No more homework. No more tests.

Work. Even though I overall like my job, I'm looking forward to never working again.

Loneliness and social isolation. I'm a social outcast and am painfully aware of it.

Insomnia

Driving

Assholes

Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
trying and failing
getting my hopes up for no reason
wishing things would get better
failing and failing
working at my stupid job
comparing myself to others or even my ideal self
watching someone i love with somebody else
that nauseating sound of the voice in my head

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Depersonalizations: such an exhausting and twisted experience for the mind. Sometimes I can't tell if all of this is real then when something painful happens I get delved back into remembering why I hate life and try my best to forget everything. It's a vicious cycle where I would daydream of living a life I would like and then realizing that it will never happen and then I get too overwhelmed and just want to die since if all I will be is a failure who will lose regardless of how hard I try especially in a world where I feel that I don't belong.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Loneliness.... loneliness... loneliness.. I would never wish this on my worst enemy..
Oh yes, this is the worst. It's killing me from the inside.
Having to make money
Brushing teeth
Bathing
Indentured servitude
Poverty
Herpes
Having to see a doctor
My crooked teeth
Shaving
Stress
Shopping
Acne
Loneliness
You're me.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think it would be interesting if we all post things we look forward to missing out on

--Aging: From the moment we are born we slowly start dying and there's no guarantee our death won't be painful or a nightmare like Alzeheimer's
-- Unfairness: Life is completely unfair. Some people are born with everything while others have nothing. Simple fact of life.
--Lookism: A large portion of your life is based on how you look, yet everyone will deny this and act like they aren't shallow.
-- Competitiveness: In order to succeed in anything, eventually you'll have to hurt someone or screw someone over. If you consume products made by large corporations, odds are in some way you are supporting modern slavery. No matter what you do there's is always someone better.
--Unpredictability: At any moment your life can change and there's nothing you can do about it. You could get hit by a car and be paralyzed for life. A meteor could hit your house while you're sleeping. A crazy robber can attack you for no reason. Life is like playing the lottery except the grand prize is avoiding a tragedy.
--Loneliness: No matter how much someone acts like they care about you, at the end of the day they only care about the things you provide them. Even parental love is selfish in a sense because it's based on stupid things like wanting to live through them.
--Working: Unless you are one of the few people whose passions align with what society deems valuable, odds are you will either end up working a job you hate for money to make a greedy executive richer or doing something you enjoy and living in poverty.
--Hedonic Treadmill: No matter what I do or accomplish, there will always be another mountain to climb. There will never be a "riding off into the sunset" happy ending because we are programmed to want more.

100 % AGREE !!!

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
Feeling sick. Nausea is a thing I frequently experience and I certainly am looking forward to not having to have that again.

School. No more essays. No more homework. No more tests.

Work. Even though I overall like my job, I'm looking forward to never working again.

Loneliness and social isolation. I'm a social outcast and am painfully aware of it.

Insomnia

Driving

Assholes
wow we are the same person. 100% agree, its the simple things that make daily like unbearable.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
  • The need to work in order to maintain basic human survival.
  • Need to maintain an image.
  • Struggling with mental illness.
  • Maneuvering the system of doctors/ mental health services in order to function in society
  • The crushing meaninglessness and hopelessness of everything
  • Supporting governments who constantly create conflicts / wage wars
  • Waking up to the awful repetition of daily life
  • Chronic depression
  • Feeling isolated because of inability to relate to happy carefree people

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
Wouldn't it be ironic if you ended up dying on a toilet due to straining and ended up triggering a heart attack...
alanis morissette begins furiously scribbling out lyrics for a song called "Ironic, pt 2"

i wouldn't worry anymore. like i worry about the people i'd leave behind and what they'd endure not only by a painful loss but also what happens as a result of a world moving forward and what they'd have to deal with. i wouldn't worry about what people think about me, ironically ctb would probably result in even more opinions about me that i'd be dying to know (alanis continues writing)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
alanis morissette begins furiously scribbling out lyrics for a song called "Ironic, pt 2"

i wouldn't worry anymore. like i worry about the people i'd leave behind and what they'd endure not only by a painful loss but also what happens as a result of a world moving forward and what they'd have to deal with. i wouldn't worry about what people think about me, ironically ctb would probably result in even more opinions about me that i'd be dying to know (alanis continues writing)
Rumor has it Alanis is still counting out those 10,000 spoons. I feel so bad, all she needs is a knife.