• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
One minute you're eating a delicious muffin, the next you're in the depths of hell with a sight and smell that would make Satan uncomfortable. I'm just sayin
Brilliant. Why isn't there a 'laugh-my-ass-off' emoji for statements like this?

MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
I have some in common with OP but want to mention them my way:

Loneliness: We're social creatures. It hits me very hard to be lonely. After a while, i feel like i need a beloved one like air to breathe.

Cheating/Leaving: I don't like to destroy such a precious thing like a relationship, that once had been firmly confessed, its the most heartbreaking pain. I know, people have their reasons for it. But for some of us it leads to loneliness... i personally REALLY won't ever miss that one for sure!

Unfairness: thats how the world works sadly but nevertheless, sometimes it feels like: "I tried so hard and got so far, in the end - it doesn't even matter"

Lookism/sexual attraction: Beauty in its variations is very attractive, i always admired alot of people. But nowadays it got too important for so many people, especially because of social media 'competitions', some neglect even their life respectively live for that...

Competitiveness: its always like that but in times of technology progress, artificial intelligence and overpopulation (sry, idk whats that in english?) its hard for alot of people to compete. Imagine it will just get worse.... it would not be an issue if society management (?) were all good. Many people cant have a dignified life almost everywhere now. Thats absurd, life should get better...

'Distressing' emotions: Yeah... i would just not miss them of course. I only like positive ones even if they are quite rare :wink:

Reactions: sadgirl2002
sp1rlfern

sp1rlfern

he/him
Apr 8, 2024
having to be awake for 4+ hours, crowds (and people in general), the 9-5 desk job mentality, random moments of intense paranoia, school and mental health systems, having to work normally when you don't even feel real and want to die

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There's nothing to miss, I'd be glad to permanently cease existing, it's beautiful to think of this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness. Non-existence is objectively preferable to me especially as nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything with nobody able to mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this meaningless, undesirable existence.

To me existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering and that on it's own is enough to make me only wish for death, I see no value in existing as a conscious being in this hellish and harmful existence that was always unnecessary in the first place that can get so torturous way beyond how anyone could imagine.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Beauty standards, capitalism , my family, being in love, autism, spiders

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
"Barely" counts, but "almost" doesn't