• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I cannot stress enough about how people always tell you that life will get better, when you know in your instincts that it's just fake and life continues to be hard.

Take this for example (real story) I know Some one did an experiment by putting up a sign that said "I have anxiety and depression, I just need someone to talk to" on one side and "Free money" on the other side with bank notes stuck on the side that said free money.

The he went outside and showed the part that said I just need someone to talk to in public and everyone walked past, nobody cared. Then he turned the sign to the other side and alot of people stopped to collect the free money.

This experiment's result proved that humanity is done, and that making the decision to CTB isn't a bad one.

Another thing that makes me know that life is a joke is the difficulty to succeed in life. For example, You can see that companies like NATS post things like this:

Screenshot 20240421 143237 comandroidchrome

all over social media and make it look like they are friendly people who will help you achieve your goals to be an Air Traffic Controller, which is what I want to be, only for them to reject you and leave you without options. And they say that the UK has the lowest cost of living crisis. I can no longer be bothered trying, I feel like it's just easier to forget about it and make the decision to CTB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_143237_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_143237_com.android.chrome.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 0
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
False hope is what keeps the human race alive.Only those who hold power over others can hope,imo.I used to think I would become an astronaut for NASA.
LOL.This was when I was around 10 years old. A decade later, my best possible outcome for the cards I have been dealt with is death.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
true... when you're a child you think you can be and do anything, only to discover it is all an illusion